Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

RyaninDiapers2020
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

Joined: 4 Jan 2020
Age: 28
Posts: 18
Location: Usa

04 Jan 2020, 7:53 pm

Hi. I’m Ryan and I’m autistic and I wear diapers.



NotEquius
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Location: Ohio

04 Jan 2020, 8:12 pm

Are you looking for support in perhaps not requiring such garments? I have no idea if this forum can provide such or not. If you're a fetishist than I'm not bothering.



RyaninDiapers2020
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

Joined: 4 Jan 2020
Age: 28
Posts: 18
Location: Usa

04 Jan 2020, 8:40 pm

NotEquius wrote:
Are you looking for support in perhaps not requiring such garments? I have no idea if this forum can provide such or not. If you're a fetishist than I'm not bothering.


Yes



NotEquius
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Location: Ohio

04 Jan 2020, 9:31 pm

RyaninDiapers2020 wrote:
NotEquius wrote:
Are you looking for support in perhaps not requiring such garments? I have no idea if this forum can provide such or not. If you're a fetishist than I'm not bothering.


Yes


I'm going to guess you're responding in affirmative to my first question. In that case, my guess is that the "Adult issues" subforum is what you want as I think it's better able to deal with explicit topics such as going to the bathroom. I'm not able to speak on behalf of senior community members or site administration in that regard but that's where I would point you.



Borromeo
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 1 Jun 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,440

04 Jan 2020, 10:43 pm

Yeah. Let's get you as Ryan in Trousers by 2021.


_________________
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 134 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 72 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)


jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2018
Age: 72
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,647
Location: Indiana

04 Jan 2020, 11:11 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

It seems like I started a thread that discussed this topic a few days ago. Here is a link: The Secret World Of Adult Baby Syndrome.


_________________
Author of Practical Preparations for a Coronavirus Pandemic.
A very unique plan. As Dr. Paul Thompson wrote, "This is the very best paper on the virus I have ever seen."


EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

05 Jan 2020, 8:19 am

I wear diapers. It is not uncommon for those with significant autism.



RyaninDiapers2020
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

Joined: 4 Jan 2020
Age: 28
Posts: 18
Location: Usa

05 Jan 2020, 8:26 am

EzraS wrote:
I wear diapers. It is not uncommon for those with significant autism.


How so



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

05 Jan 2020, 8:31 am

RyaninDiapers2020 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I wear diapers. It is not uncommon for those with significant autism.


How so


Some of us have neurological / cognitive issues when it comes to bladder and even bowel control. As I said in your other thread, occupational therapy helped me with that to a degree.



RyaninDiapers2020
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

Joined: 4 Jan 2020
Age: 28
Posts: 18
Location: Usa

05 Jan 2020, 8:38 am

EzraS wrote:
RyaninDiapers2020 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I wear diapers. It is not uncommon for those with significant autism.


How so


Some of us have neurological / cognitive issues when it comes to bladder and even bowel control. As I said in your other thread, occupational therapy helped me with that to a degree.


Thanks. When you say to a degree what do you mean?



EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,828
Location: Twin Peaks

05 Jan 2020, 9:54 am

RyaninDiapers2020 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
RyaninDiapers2020 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I wear diapers. It is not uncommon for those with significant autism.


How so


Some of us have neurological / cognitive issues when it comes to bladder and even bowel control. As I said in your other thread, occupational therapy helped me with that to a degree.


Thanks. When you say to a degree what do you mean?


I don't need to wear them all the time like I used to. Mostly just at night and on long trips.



B19
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jan 2013
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,993
Location: New Zealand

05 Jan 2020, 3:16 pm

On your profile your occupation is shown as: Occupation: RyaninDiapers2020

Are you employed at the Ryanin company that sells diaper products?



livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2015
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,333
Location: USA

05 Jan 2020, 7:21 pm

EzraS wrote:
RyaninDiapers2020 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
RyaninDiapers2020 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
I wear diapers. It is not uncommon for those with significant autism.


How so


Some of us have neurological / cognitive issues when it comes to bladder and even bowel control. As I said in your other thread, occupational therapy helped me with that to a degree.


Thanks. When you say to a degree what do you mean?


I don't need to wear them all the time like I used to. Mostly just at night and on long trips.


I don't wear diapers but I do have trouble with bladder control and sometimes bowel control, but that is rarer.