In the past 72 hours we’ve learned:

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,485
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

29 Jun 2020, 10:49 pm

Image


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,781
Location: Melbourne, Australia

29 Jun 2020, 11:17 pm

6. The TDS is as strong as ever.


_________________
Quote:
"When people express opinions that differ from yours, take it as a chance to grow. Seek to understand over being understood. Be curious, not defensive. The only way to disarm another human being is by listening." - Glennon Doyle Melton

Quote:
“Indeed, you won the elections, but I won the count.” - Anastasio Somoz


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,485
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

30 Jun 2020, 3:06 am

Image


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,485
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

30 Jun 2020, 3:07 am

Brictoria wrote:
6. The TDS is as strong as ever.


:lol:


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,289
Location: Australia

30 Jun 2020, 3:10 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Image


What has this got to do with nazis? :scratch:


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,




Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,485
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

30 Jun 2020, 3:26 am

Pepe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Image


What has this got to do with nazis? :scratch:


:lol: Ask that guy from Vermont.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,146
Location: Houston, Texas

30 Jun 2020, 3:31 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Image


What has this got to do with nazis? :scratch:


:lol: Ask that guy from Vermont.


Bernie? Patrick Leahy? Phil Scott?


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,596

30 Jun 2020, 3:36 am

Pepe wrote:
What has this got to do with nazis? :scratch:


Godwin's law?



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,645
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

30 Jun 2020, 3:54 am

Brictoria wrote:
6. The TDS is as strong as ever.


Denying reality is a symptom of mental illness, perhaps you should stop denying reality before you go accusing others of delusions. :wink:


_________________
Imagine this post narrated in the voice of Gilbert Gottfried


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,561
Location: temperate zone

30 Jun 2020, 3:59 am

Pepe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Image


What has this got to do with nazis? :scratch:


Is this a lame attempt at being serious?

Or

Is this a lame attempt at being funny?

Which kind of lame are you need of crutches for?



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,596

30 Jun 2020, 4:12 am

There's suspicion Trump is ramping up his tweets to distract from his friend Putin's subterfuge in Afghanistan against US troops.



vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,110
Location: Left WP forever

30 Jun 2020, 7:42 am

Glad one of my posts inspired a point in your post (Trump knowing about Putin encouraging bombings in Afganistan)

No talk of Nazi's so you must be taking your Thorozine like your supposed to LOL :D


_________________
Forever gone
Sorry I ever joined
WrongPlanet is rancid,goodbye forever


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 44,546
Location: Stendec

30 Jun 2020, 7:54 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Image


TRE45ON!!


_________________
 
Since there is no singular, absolute definition of human nature,
nor any ultimate evaluation of human nature beyond that which we project onto others,
individuals should be judged or defined only by their actions and choices,
and not by what we only imagine their intentions and motivations to be.


Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,781
Location: Melbourne, Australia

30 Jun 2020, 8:37 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
6. The TDS is as strong as ever.


:lol:


funeralxempire wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
6. The TDS is as strong as ever.


Denying reality is a symptom of mental illness, perhaps you should stop denying reality before you go accusing others of delusions. :wink:


It's amazing how 2 people can react so differently to the same innocent comment :)


_________________
Quote:
"When people express opinions that differ from yours, take it as a chance to grow. Seek to understand over being understood. Be curious, not defensive. The only way to disarm another human being is by listening." - Glennon Doyle Melton

Quote:
“Indeed, you won the elections, but I won the count.” - Anastasio Somoz


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,645
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

30 Jun 2020, 8:39 am

Brictoria wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
6. The TDS is as strong as ever.


:lol:


funeralxempire wrote:
Brictoria wrote:
6. The TDS is as strong as ever.


Denying reality is a symptom of mental illness, perhaps you should stop denying reality before you go accusing others of delusions. :wink:


It's amazing how 2 people can react so differently to the same innocent comment :)


One is being dismissive of obvious symptoms, one is showing concern for obvious symptoms.
Both understand how valuable to the conversation your comment was. :wink:


_________________
Imagine this post narrated in the voice of Gilbert Gottfried


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 44,546
Location: Stendec

30 Jun 2020, 8:43 am

funeralxempire wrote:
... Both understand how valuable to the conversation your comment was.
I think we all do.


_________________
 
Since there is no singular, absolute definition of human nature,
nor any ultimate evaluation of human nature beyond that which we project onto others,
individuals should be judged or defined only by their actions and choices,
and not by what we only imagine their intentions and motivations to be.