Page 2 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 5:26 pm

Fnord wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
What would happen if a guy tried to get into a busy nightclub on his own?
The cover just went up, payable directly to me. Got $100?
Uptown, the minimum cover begins at $200...

:wink:

I'm being nice, I doubt too many people who spend all day on here can afford $100 to spend the night getting rejected. :lol:

LunaticCentruroides
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jun 2020, 6:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Just try it.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 11:23 pm

Jamesy wrote:
My parents were saying last night that nightclubs do not want men in there clubs.
I asked my parents the reason why this is and they were not really sure themselves.

Can I have your opinions as to why a lot of nightclubs don’t want men in there establishment?

I've never gone to nightclubs, so I'm only guessing, based on what I have seen in the movies.
I'm not sure it is correct to say "nightclubs don’t want men in there establishment".
I think they want a certain *quality* of men, and women, to come to their nightclub.
Meaning they want attractive people.
Some sort of NT elitism BS thing, I believe. :wink:

If you are gorgeous,
Like me,
Give it a shot. 8)

And one more thing,

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 11:28 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
If you have female friends in your group, bring them along - they will let you in for sure.
A bunch of single guys with no female company wouldn’t be so welcomed.

I think this is spot on.
Nightclubs don't want a "Sausage Fest".
And if they see there are too many men,
I can understand why they would discriminate.

BTW,
Never enough ladies,
In my book. 8)

And one more thing,

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2020, 11:30 pm

LunaticCentruroides wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Just try it.

Yup.

funeralxempire wrote:
Fnord wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
The cover just went up, payable directly to me. Got $100?
Uptown, the minimum cover begins at $200...

:wink:

I'm being nice, I doubt too many people who spend all day on here can afford $100 to spend the night getting rejected. :lol:

:lmao:

And one more thing,

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 4:07 am

Pepe wrote:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 4:11 am

Not sure why the OPs parents would say that?

In Australia nightclubs charge males a cover charge which varies depending on the venue. Bouncers at the door never charge attractive females as clubs that have larger numbers of females also attract more males. it's also the males who pay for drinks, whether "shouting" friends or buying girls drinks.

So basically nightclubs here depend financially on males.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 4:33 am

cyberdad wrote:

Exactly like Tinder :P.

The only few times I went to a nightclub is when there was a date set there.

But I would never go alone to approach ladies there like an idiot.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 5:26 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Exactly like Tinder :P.

The only few times I went to a nightclub is when there was a date set there.

But I would never go alone to approach ladies there like an idiot.

:mrgreen:

BenderRodriguez wrote:
Pepe wrote:

:mrgreen:

And one more thing,

LunaticCentruroides
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jul 2020, 11:47 am

Maybe it would be interesting to know of what kind of nightclubs we are talking about.
There are some major differences.

cyberdad wrote:

I don’t wanna know how many thousands of francs I would’ve saved if I let other men pay the alcohol I was drinking when going out. :lol:

Karamazov
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 1:10 pm

^ I suspect, given that the OP is a fellow Brit, the probabilities that the nightclubs in question are “meat markets” is quite high...
could be wrong though

Off Topic
Whenever I’m on a thread in L&D, like this one, the banner ad at the bottom informs me that I can “meet Ukrainian ladies now!”. Never see it when I’m in other fora: GAD I get “online diagnosis” ones, PPR usually either gambling or tarot readings. Anyone else observing patterns in the ad placements?

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 6:01 pm

Karamazov wrote:
^ I suspect, given that the OP is a fellow Brit, the probabilities that the nightclubs in question are “meat markets” is quite high...
could be wrong though

Off Topic
Whenever I’m on a thread in L&D, like this one, the banner ad at the bottom informs me that I can “meet Ukrainian ladies now!”. Never see it when I’m in other fora: GAD I get “online diagnosis” ones, PPR usually either gambling or tarot readings. Anyone else observing patterns in the ad placements?

Dont worry, I get ads to meet hot asian lady singles as well :lol:

A lot of females I have known go clubbing primarily to dance and drink, they usually go with groups of female friends. I've never heard of any of them going home with a guy from a club. Though one girl did get raped outside the club.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 7:04 pm

Maybe it would be interesting to know of what kind of nightclubs we are talking about.

Yes Karamazov is correct, Britain has a lot of traditional drinking establishments that culturally the centre of the local town area. There may be a cover charge if there's a band or stand up comedy but it's usually optional. Rather than meat markets they are just where locals meet up for a pint and a yarn.

In Australia public bars aren't really that sophisticated. I have never been in an Australian bar where i felt welcome, You just go in and drink and "rack off:". Nightclubs have techno music and light shows, from what I know it hasn't changed since the mid 1990s when I stopped going. There isn't much memorable about these places other than your bank balance gets depleted without realising.

I don’t wanna know how many thousands of francs I would’ve saved if I let other men pay the alcohol I was drinking when going out. :lol:

Nothing in life is free. When a man pays for your drink he is buying your time.

LunaticCentruroides
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jul 2020, 7:17 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Yes Karamazov is correct, Britain has a lot of traditional drinking establishments that culturally the centre of the local town area. There may be a cover charge if there's a band or stand up comedy but it's usually optional. Rather than meat markets they are just where locals meet up for a pint and a yarn.

In Australia public bars aren't really that sophisticated. I have never been in an Australian bar where i felt welcome, You just go in and drink and "rack off:". Nightclubs have techno music and light shows, from what I know it hasn't changed since the mid 1990s when I stopped going. There isn't much memorable about these places other than your bank balance gets depleted without realising.

Nothing in life is free. When a man pays for your drink he is buying your time.

Yep, that explains a lot :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 7:46 pm

speaking of "sausage fest," i walked into an overcrowded alcohol-serving establishment asking for directions one day when i was lost somewhere out in the country. after i exited, it dawned on my like falling rain, that there was not a single woman in there. :o i think that if i had walked into there and found not a single man [all women] that i'd be somewhat disturbed by that. :nerdy:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2020, 7:50 pm

auntblabby wrote:
speaking of "sausage fest," i walked into an overcrowded alcohol-serving establishment asking for directions one day when i was lost somewhere out in the country. after i exited, it dawned on my like falling rain, that there was not a single woman in there. :o i think that if i had walked into there and found not a single man [all women] that i'd be somewhat disturbed by that. :nerdy:

:lol: Sounds like an Australian bar