Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

itzhayleymahone95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jul 2014, 1:14 am

i like this guy on twitter who followed me first & so i saw that he was following me so i checked out his page & i thought he was really cute & his bio said he's short tan & a gymnast & he lives in New York & i live in Florida & 1 day i asked if he was single & he said no so it really felt awkward 4 me cause i though he was single from the stuff he tweeted it seemed like he was single so i lied & said i wasn't single either just 2 make it less awkward then after i was done talking 2 him i regretted asking him then the next day i apologized 4 asking him if he was single cause it must of been awkward 4 him so then he's oh its okay so i felt so much better & now recently he's been tweeting stuff like he was single & i have a feeling he's really single this time & i want 2 know but I'm afraid 2 ask him again cause he will probably think i like him which i do & i don't want 2 make it awkward again & 4 him not 2 talk 2 me ever again but i want 2 get know him & date but i doubt he will like me cause i have autism & so much more & + i don't think I'm pretty & I'm chubby I'm always depressed cause i want 2 b in luv I'm sick of being single & I'm afraid ill b forever alone & he a couple years younger then me but idk what 2 do PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVIDE & TELL WHAT 2 DO

Cornflake
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 5:39 am

[Moved from Bipolar, Tourettes, Schizophrenia, and other Psychological Conditions to Love and Dating]

itzhayleymahone95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jul 2014, 5:44 am

what r u sayin that i should change all the things that i have i can't do that that's immpossible i wish i could get rid of everythin but i can

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2014, 5:45 am

I think that was the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen. My advice would be to put him out of your mind - besides the fact that you both live across the country, he already said that he isn't single.

itzhayleymahone95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jul 2014, 5:53 am

but I think he's single now & i can't forget about him i really like even though i don't personally know him but i want 2 get 2 know him & date I'm so bad & he travels like every couple of weeks or every month so i mean if he an travel 2 other places then im sure he will travel here

StrangeG
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Jul 2014, 3:48 pm

I get the impression you don't see yourself as this guy's equal. Guys generally pick up on this, and some guys might even take advantage of the situation. It's not a good way to start a relationship.

There really are guys out there who would be thrilled to date you. Autism shouldn't stop you from having a good relationship, because autistic guys are in the same situation you are. Many autistic guy would much prefer to be in a relationship with someone who thinks like they do.

You really shouldn't worry about your weight either. The beauty magazines lie, curves are good. Some guys only go for bigger girls.

It's ok if you don't appeal to everybody, you don't need to date everybody.

Forget about this guy. See if there's a meetup group in your area for people with autism. I know single ladies are in short supply in my local group, I suspect you'll have more than one nice guy looking your way.

itzhayleymahone95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jul 2014, 7:22 pm

tysm 4 this awesome advice i really appreciate it :D