Bootegeeegee caught copying Obama word for word

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2016
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,806
Location: Palestine

26 Feb 2020, 11:11 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/Qanon76/stat ... 4797785089


_________________
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"


vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,079
Location: The Hoosac tunnel

27 Feb 2020, 10:01 am

"Budihieg" would be the closest interpritation of the original Dutch name,the G would sound like an H that would be a gutteral H like the CH in the Hebrew word Chanukah.So Budichieg also similar the German CH as Johann Sebastian Bach.If you have ever heard a classical music snob pronouce Bach's name correctly.


_________________
Unusual news stories


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 43,660
Location: Stendec

27 Feb 2020, 10:05 am

 
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness." -- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)


_________________
 
Since there is no singular, absolute definition of human nature, nor any ultimate evaluation of
human nature beyond that which we project onto others, individuals should be judged or defined only
by their actions and choices, and not by what we only imagine their intentions and motivations to be.


Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 12 Aug 2019
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,421

27 Feb 2020, 1:54 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
"Budihieg" would be the closest interpritation of the original Dutch name,the G would sound like an H that would be a gutteral H like the CH in the Hebrew word Chanukah.So Budichieg also similar the German CH as Johann Sebastian Bach.If you have ever heard a classical music snob pronouce Bach's name correctly.


I could give a much worse way of spelling his name that might be more accurate.



Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2014
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Posts: 29,119
Location: מתחת לעננים

27 Feb 2020, 1:57 pm

pretty interesting how a rat is allowed to run for president!


_________________
הייתי צוללת עכשיו למים
הכי, הכי עמוקים
לא לשמוע כלום
לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.


vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,079
Location: The Hoosac tunnel

27 Feb 2020, 2:14 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
"Budihieg" would be the closest interpritation of the original Dutch name,the G would sound like an H that would be a gutteral H like the CH in the Hebrew word Chanukah.So Budichieg also similar the German CH as Johann Sebastian Bach.If you have ever heard a classical music snob pronouce Bach's name correctly.


I could give a much worse way of spelling his name that might be more accurate.
Budichieg with CH as in Bach is the closest to the original dutch,and I have a reliable source who speaks Dutch.


_________________
Unusual news stories


Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 12 Aug 2019
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,421

27 Feb 2020, 2:19 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
"Budihieg" would be the closest interpritation of the original Dutch name,the G would sound like an H that would be a gutteral H like the CH in the Hebrew word Chanukah.So Budichieg also similar the German CH as Johann Sebastian Bach.If you have ever heard a classical music snob pronouce Bach's name correctly.


I could give a much worse way of spelling his name that might be more accurate.
Budichieg with CH as in Bach is the closest to the original dutch,and I have a reliable source who speaks Dutch.


My thinking was the origin was Bootygig, as in one of the key issues that is part of his campaign.



vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,079
Location: The Hoosac tunnel

27 Feb 2020, 2:27 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
"Budihieg" would be the closest interpritation of the original Dutch name,the G would sound like an H that would be a gutteral H like the CH in the Hebrew word Chanukah.So Budichieg also similar the German CH as Johann Sebastian Bach.If you have ever heard a classical music snob pronouce Bach's name correctly.


I could give a much worse way of spelling his name that might be more accurate.
Budichieg with CH as in Bach is the closest to the original dutch,and I have a reliable source who speaks Dutch.


My thinking was the origin was Bootygig, as in one of the key issues that is part of his campaign.
My Dutch speaking friend says the G is pronouced CH as in Bach or Chanukah,a guteral from the throat.He and I could be wrong,it's a bizarre name I must admit but Budidej is as far from the original Dutch as Buttigieg pronounced English style.


_________________
Unusual news stories


Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 12 Aug 2019
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,421

27 Feb 2020, 2:30 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
"Budihieg" would be the closest interpritation of the original Dutch name,the G would sound like an H that would be a gutteral H like the CH in the Hebrew word Chanukah.So Budichieg also similar the German CH as Johann Sebastian Bach.If you have ever heard a classical music snob pronouce Bach's name correctly.


I could give a much worse way of spelling his name that might be more accurate.
Budichieg with CH as in Bach is the closest to the original dutch,and I have a reliable source who speaks Dutch.


My thinking was the origin was Bootygig, as in one of the key issues that is part of his campaign.
My Dutch speaking friend says the G is pronouced CH as in Bach or Chanukah,a guteral from the throat.He and I could be wrong,it's a bizarre name I must admit but Budidej is as far from the original Dutch as Buttigieg pronounced English style.


I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.



vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,079
Location: The Hoosac tunnel

27 Feb 2020, 3:03 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.


I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.


_________________
Unusual news stories


Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 12 Aug 2019
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,421

27 Feb 2020, 3:05 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.


I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.

Seems you got it now.



vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2010
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,079
Location: The Hoosac tunnel

27 Feb 2020, 3:38 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.


I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.

Seems you got it now.
:lol: :lol: good joke sorry I missed it.


_________________
Unusual news stories


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,100
Location: In a quiet and peaceful garden where Mick Avory-like Sweet Peas grow

27 Feb 2020, 4:13 pm

Two peas in a pod.


_________________
Mick

Kanye West 2020

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,096
Location: temperate zone

27 Feb 2020, 4:28 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.


I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.

Seems you got it now.


A "gig" is a job. Usually a showbiz temp job like a "one night stand" for a musician, or a party deejay. Though you sometimes hear the term "gig" to mean a normal 9 to 5.

So you if "get a booty gig" then ....?

That would mean that you are a call girl who gets some temp employment. :lol:

Are you implying that Mr. Booty Gig is a call girl?????



Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 12 Aug 2019
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,421

27 Feb 2020, 5:20 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.


I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.

Seems you got it now.


A "gig" is a job. Usually a showbiz temp job like a "one night stand" for a musician, or a party deejay. Though you sometimes hear the term "gig" to mean a normal 9 to 5.

So you if "get a booty gig" then ....?

That would mean that you are a call girl who gets some temp employment. :lol:

Are you implying that Mr. Booty Gig is a call girl?????


I think you are over thinking it there, I am not saying he is a call girl.



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 24,096
Location: temperate zone

27 Feb 2020, 7:28 pm

Bravo5150 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:
vermontsavant wrote:
Bravo5150 wrote:

I wasn't arguing about the fluency of your friends Dutch. I was making a play on words. Think about what I said a minute and see if you get what I was trying to say.


I apologise I missed the joke,it's my fault for not yours.Was the Booty in Bootygig a reference to his sexuality.

Seems you got it now.


A "gig" is a job. Usually a showbiz temp job like a "one night stand" for a musician, or a party deejay. Though you sometimes hear the term "gig" to mean a normal 9 to 5.

So you if "get a booty gig" then ....?

That would mean that you are a call girl who gets some temp employment. :lol:

Are you implying that Mr. Booty Gig is a call girl?????


I think you are over thinking it there, I am not saying he is a call girl.


I am just taking your idea to it's logical conclusion.