Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,785
Location: California,USA

17 Oct 2020, 10:34 pm

I still have ALOT of pain, I have pain in my ankle bones & my foot, I bought new slippers with better ache support (I have flat feet) My new slippers help me with my pain in my foot & I can walk a little bit. I still need to be very careful, I been using my wheelchair all week. I been a little depressed all week too. My apartment is sooooo messy, I have trash everywhere, I can’t pick it up, I try to pick it up, I’m afraid of falling. I can’t be good cat mom, I can yell at her, it more hard changing litter or scooping her litter box, I feel so bad for her. I’m having more anxiety, I can breathe too fast & I can be light headed. I’m no good anymore, I’m not worth living, I wish I was dead. I can’t do anything right.


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,241
Location: Australia

17 Oct 2020, 11:03 pm

Is there any improvement with your foot?
Worse?
The same?


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,




Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)


AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2015
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,400
Location: Fluidic Space

17 Oct 2020, 11:14 pm

I'm sorry Kitty :( . Is there anyone nearby that can help you out with tidying up and kitty duties?



blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2017
Age: 66
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,145

18 Oct 2020, 6:24 am

(((Kitty)))

I spent some time in a wheelchair and/or a knee scooter due to a broken ankle. It sux. The impaired movement is bad enough but to add pain on top of that does feel unbearable. Chronic pain all by itself can cause depression.

Are you able to get any medications for pain?

The pain itself can slow healing.


_________________
paralysis by over-analysis


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,424
Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper

18 Oct 2020, 7:03 am




Cat videos to look at to not think of feet etc. (A kitty being rescued).


_________________
Awaiting asessment. Neurodiverse 173/200. Neurotypical 21/200. Empathy 11/80. AQ 39. https://everything2.com/user/Zifendorf/ ... s/shutdown

Buton A Button B


Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,664

18 Oct 2020, 11:13 am

Absolutely heart-warming!
There ARE still some good people in the world!
And, she is just beautiful!


_________________
Sylkat
Student Body President, Miskatonic University


Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,852
Location: Surrey, UK

18 Oct 2020, 11:30 am

Sorry to hear you’re continually having to deal with this level of pain, Kitty. Wish you had someone who could help out over there ... Meanwhile, here’s some art of your favourite guy ... X

Image



Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,785
Location: California,USA

18 Oct 2020, 10:19 pm

Does wanting to die effect Aspergers people more? I know it can with depression & mental ill people. I almost killed myself tonight.


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,785
Location: California,USA

18 Oct 2020, 10:26 pm

Pepe wrote:
Is there any improvement with your foot?
Worse?
The same?


My foot is better with my new slippers, it hard to find shoes & slippers with great arch support. I can walk, not too long. I still get foot pain, not as much. I still have to use my wheelchair.


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,241
Location: Australia

18 Oct 2020, 10:51 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Is there any improvement with your foot?
Worse?
The same?


My foot is better with my new slippers, it hard to find shoes & slippers with great arch support. I can walk, not too long. I still get foot pain, not as much. I still have to use my wheelchair.


That's a start. <hug>


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,




Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)


AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 May 2015
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,400
Location: Fluidic Space

18 Oct 2020, 11:19 pm

:( Would cute images help kitty?

Image
This little one seems to be typing up the words to cheer you up



Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,785
Location: California,USA

19 Oct 2020, 2:01 am

Juliette wrote:
Sorry to hear you’re continually having to deal with this level of pain, Kitty. Wish you had someone who could help out over there ... Meanwhile, here’s some art of your favourite guy ... X

Image

Thanks, I love it :heart:


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,715
Location: Where angels do not fear to tread.

19 Oct 2020, 2:16 am

Hope you are feeling better Kitty (((((( :heart: ))))))


_________________
My best will just have to be good enough.


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,241
Location: Australia

19 Oct 2020, 4:30 am

AuroraBorealisGazer wrote:
:( Would cute images help kitty?

Image
This little one seems to be typing up the words to cheer you up


You call that cute?
*THIS* is cute:
Image


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,




Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)


Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,664

19 Oct 2020, 2:34 pm

More cuteness?
Please?


_________________
Sylkat
Student Body President, Miskatonic University


Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Sep 2018
Age: 62
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,399
Location: New York City (Queens)

26 Oct 2020, 12:43 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I still have ALOT of pain, I have pain in my ankle bones & my foot, I bought new slippers with better ache support (I have flat feet) My new slippers help me with my pain in my foot & I can walk a little bit. I still need to be very careful, I been using my wheelchair all week. I been a little depressed all week too. My apartment is sooooo messy, I have trash everywhere, I can’t pick it up, I try to pick it up, I’m afraid of falling. I can’t be good cat mom, I can yell at her, it more hard changing litter or scooping her litter box, I feel so bad for her. I’m having more anxiety, I can breathe too fast & I can be light headed. I’m no good anymore, I’m not worth living, I wish I was dead. I can’t do anything right.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Are you feeling better now?

If not: Is there any way you can get a home health aide to help with some basic household chores? (If you have not done so already, perhaps you might want to look into whether your health insurance will cover this?)


_________________
- Autistic in NYC - Resources and new ideas for the autistic adult community in the New York City metro area.
- My life as one of the many belatedly-diagnosed autistic older people.
- Queens discussion group on Meetup.com.