Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 10:34 pm

I still have ALOT of pain, I have pain in my ankle bones & my foot, I bought new slippers with better ache support (I have flat feet) My new slippers help me with my pain in my foot & I can walk a little bit. I still need to be very careful, I been using my wheelchair all week. I been a little depressed all week too. My apartment is sooooo messy, I have trash everywhere, I can’t pick it up, I try to pick it up, I’m afraid of falling. I can’t be good cat mom, I can yell at her, it more hard changing litter or scooping her litter box, I feel so bad for her. I’m having more anxiety, I can breathe too fast & I can be light headed. I’m no good anymore, I’m not worth living, I wish I was dead. I can’t do anything right.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 11:03 pm

Is there any improvement with your foot?
Worse?
The same?

And one more thing,

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 11:14 pm

I'm sorry Kitty :( . Is there anyone nearby that can help you out with tidying up and kitty duties?

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 6:24 am

(((Kitty)))

I spent some time in a wheelchair and/or a knee scooter due to a broken ankle. It sux. The impaired movement is bad enough but to add pain on top of that does feel unbearable. Chronic pain all by itself can cause depression.

Are you able to get any medications for pain?

The pain itself can slow healing.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper

18 Oct 2020, 7:03 am

Cat videos to look at to not think of feet etc. (A kitty being rescued).

Buton A Button B

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 11:13 am

Absolutely heart-warming!
There ARE still some good people in the world!
And, she is just beautiful!

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 11:30 am

Sorry to hear you’re continually having to deal with this level of pain, Kitty. Wish you had someone who could help out over there ... Meanwhile, here’s some art of your favourite guy ... X

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 10:19 pm

Does wanting to die effect Aspergers people more? I know it can with depression & mental ill people. I almost killed myself tonight.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 10:26 pm

Pepe wrote:
Worse?
The same?

My foot is better with my new slippers, it hard to find shoes & slippers with great arch support. I can walk, not too long. I still get foot pain, not as much. I still have to use my wheelchair.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 10:51 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Worse?
The same?

My foot is better with my new slippers, it hard to find shoes & slippers with great arch support. I can walk, not too long. I still get foot pain, not as much. I still have to use my wheelchair.

That's a start. <hug>

And one more thing,

Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2020, 11:19 pm

:( Would cute images help kitty?

This little one seems to be typing up the words to cheer you up

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 2:01 am

Juliette wrote:
Sorry to hear you’re continually having to deal with this level of pain, Kitty. Wish you had someone who could help out over there ... Meanwhile, here’s some art of your favourite guy ... X

Thanks, I love it :heart:

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 2:16 am

Hope you are feeling better Kitty (((((( :heart: ))))))

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 4:30 am

AuroraBorealisGazer wrote:
:( Would cute images help kitty?

This little one seems to be typing up the words to cheer you up

You call that cute?
*THIS* is cute:

And one more thing,

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2020, 2:34 pm

More cuteness?
Please?

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2020, 12:43 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I still have ALOT of pain, I have pain in my ankle bones & my foot, I bought new slippers with better ache support (I have flat feet) My new slippers help me with my pain in my foot & I can walk a little bit. I still need to be very careful, I been using my wheelchair all week. I been a little depressed all week too. My apartment is sooooo messy, I have trash everywhere, I can’t pick it up, I try to pick it up, I’m afraid of falling. I can’t be good cat mom, I can yell at her, it more hard changing litter or scooping her litter box, I feel so bad for her. I’m having more anxiety, I can breathe too fast & I can be light headed. I’m no good anymore, I’m not worth living, I wish I was dead. I can’t do anything right.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Are you feeling better now?

If not: Is there any way you can get a home health aide to help with some basic household chores? (If you have not done so already, perhaps you might want to look into whether your health insurance will cover this?)