Page 72 of 72 [ 1140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2020, 1:59 pm

Hi, I'm Aria and I am 26 and I live in the Northeast US. I'm female and I really love TV shows, music, crafting, computers, and baking. I love memorizing little facts about everything. I collect merchandise related to my special interest, art supplies, books, and plushies.

hariboci
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2020, 5:12 am

Hi, I'm 44 from Hungary (no hungry jokes please :P ) and looking for friends from anywhere.
My special interests are Japanese culture (art, traditions, history but also anime and jpop,visual kei), drawing, cooking/baking, mostly Asian movies, conversations about psychology, people.

ACuriousCreature
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Mar 2020, 4:25 pm

Hi I'm Joseph a 24 year old guy with ASD living in florida hoping to talk to or hang out with someone (in public) my interests are far too many to list but I love archery, athletics, computer security, and books (mostly nonfiction) if you're braver than me leave a PM.

roccoslife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jul 2020, 2:51 pm

Hi Im Roy, 36 from essex in the UK. I really like listening to and playing music, photography (insta in my sig), Comedy, crime and horror movies, martial arts and video games.

Lonely atm and looking for people to talk to, local would be nice but anywheres cool. feel free to PM me.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

insta: rocco19831