Search found 5057 matches
Search these results:

Author Message

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Posted: 11 Aug 2022, 10:43 am 

Replies: 1,020
Views: 15,352


I worry more about Biden when it comes to initiating a nuclear holocaust, since he's been a war monger his entire career. Trump didn't start a new war during his four years, but of course didn't live up to his campaign promise of ending them either. Trump was working tirelessly to get us into a war...

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Posted: 11 Aug 2022, 9:43 am 

Replies: 1,020
Views: 15,352


I worry more about Biden when it comes to initiating a nuclear holocaust, since he's been a war monger his entire career. Trump didn't start a new war during his four years, but of course didn't live up to his campaign promise of ending them either. Trump was working tirelessly to get us into a war...

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Posted: 11 Aug 2022, 9:38 am 

Replies: 1,020
Views: 15,352


Biden is more even-tempered, more the type to listen to common sense. I'm not exactly a great fan of his---I didn't like him 30 years ago during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. But he would have had enough sense to guard the Capitol enough so that protestors wouldn't be able to get withi...

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Posted: 11 Aug 2022, 8:47 am 

Replies: 1,020
Views: 15,352


I worry more about Biden when it comes to initiating a nuclear holocaust, since he's been a war monger his entire career. Trump didn't start a new war during his four years, but of course didn't live up to his campaign promise of ending them either.

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: Olivia Newton-John R.I.P.

Posted: 10 Aug 2022, 7:55 am 

Replies: 18
Views: 647


ASPartOfMe wrote:
Off Topic
VegetableMan wrote:
I may be close to that place myself.

Why do you say that?


I'm dealing with cancer right now.

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Posted: 09 Aug 2022, 11:57 am 

Replies: 1,020
Views: 15,352


Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Trump's not going to get indicted because U.S. presidents never pay for their crimes. That's a fact jack! Don't look for it. It ain't gonna happen.
You seem to have overlooked one tiny, little detail . . .
Donald Trump is not the President.


Ha! Seriously?

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Posted: 09 Aug 2022, 11:45 am 

Replies: 1,020
Views: 15,352


Trump's not going to get indicted because U.S. presidents never pay for their crimes. That's a fact jack! Don't look for it. It ain't gonna happen. I think at the end of it all, when/if charges ever get laid, that's probably going to turn out to be true - and there's a good chance he'll die of old ...

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Posted: 09 Aug 2022, 8:37 am 

Replies: 1,020
Views: 15,352


Trump's not going to get indicted because U.S. presidents never pay for their crimes. That's a fact jack! Don't look for it. It ain't gonna happen.

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: Olivia Newton-John R.I.P.

Posted: 09 Aug 2022, 12:29 am 

Replies: 18
Views: 647


I think if you battle cancer for 30 years you've done alright.

We're all going down eventually. I may be close to that place myself.

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: The Earth is Spinning More Quickly: Why is It Doing So?

Posted: 08 Aug 2022, 11:05 pm 

Replies: 17
Views: 502


I thought I was getting a bit dizzy lately! Hang on to your balls, folks! https://www-inverse-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.inverse.com/science/why-is-the-earth-spinning-faster/amp?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16600019025101&csi=0&...

 Forum: WrongPlanet.net discussion   Topic: Thread derailment! Sound the alarms! Danger!

Posted: 08 Aug 2022, 10:52 pm 

Replies: 150
Views: 2,413


Yeah, nuance ain't something that is well represented in politics these days.

 Forum: WrongPlanet.net discussion   Topic: Thread derailment! Sound the alarms! Danger!

Posted: 08 Aug 2022, 10:38 pm 

Replies: 150
Views: 2,413


I think at the heart of this issue is a poltical climate that prohibits expanding the conservation to how we actually got here. I brought up disinformation in other media sources in the Alex Jones thread. " No! We're frothing at the mouth over AJ! Take your thoughts to another thread!" I b...

 Forum: WrongPlanet.net discussion   Topic: Thread derailment! Sound the alarms! Danger!

Posted: 08 Aug 2022, 11:59 am 

Replies: 150
Views: 2,413


Cornflake wrote:
This is the sort of thing you should be reporting privately, with examples, not making a public accusation like this.


Good advice. I will do that in the future.

 Forum: WrongPlanet.net discussion   Topic: Thread derailment! Sound the alarms! Danger!

Posted: 08 Aug 2022, 11:39 am 

Replies: 150
Views: 2,413


The irony is Fnord is one the worst thread derailers on this website.

 Forum: WrongPlanet.net discussion   Topic: Thread derailment! Sound the alarms! Danger!

Posted: 08 Aug 2022, 8:59 am 

Replies: 150
Views: 2,413


There is no valid reason to derail a thread when it is easier to start a separate thread on a new subject. That's not up to you to determine what constitutes derailing a thread. If the mods make a decision that the thread was derailed, then I'll have to live with that ruling whether I agree with it...

 Forum: WrongPlanet.net discussion   Topic: Thread derailment! Sound the alarms! Danger!

Posted: 08 Aug 2022, 6:06 am 

Replies: 150
Views: 2,413


Yeah, talking about American politics ain't the best thing to do on this board if you want to maintain your sanity. But I'll be fine.

The irony is that the member who accused me of thread derailment has done more than his share of derailing threads than I can count.
Sort by:  
Page 3 of 317 [ Search found 5057 matches ]



Jump to: