Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,649

26 Feb 2022, 6:53 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
I can do without recordings of people dying in my daily feed, tbh.

And I also don't really understand what non-msm views youtube is supposedly censoring. If I don't intervene and starting with daily news from some publiy funded tv station, after a few videos I'll be in aliens-built-the-pyramids terrirtory, via doctors with basically all imaginable opunions and their opposites, and people who think they are defending EVROPA against "the degenarets" by lifting weights.

you can have academic discourse and obscure college lectures - and rightwing fringe podcasts.... I'm pretty sure there is censorahip going on, but I can't see an entire group of people, say, doctors with heretic opinikns on Covid-vaccines, being censored


Well, they have been censored. I have tried to upload videos of them (doctors with heretic opinions on vaccination) - onto Youtube and they get taken down immediately by machine learning algorithm computers.

Which is why I am now on Odysee - my channel can be seen with these videos uploaded on Odysee, that were previously censored on Youtube.


hmm. maybe it's the language - and only english-language medical information is being controlled.

soo... where/under what title can I find videos you put up on odysee? I'm curious to see a video that youtube actually took down (and which doesn't contain someone getting killed, or racism/antisemitism... I have the feeling they don't take down sexist videos)


It is not just the language. They censored Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a former German physician & high ranking German politician.

My video channel is here:

https://odysee.com/@ouauto

There are plenty of doctors' that have been censored from speaking their mind on the vaccination issue.


I know Wodarg - from youtube. He didn't do his reputation any favours by joining the newly formed "the base"-party, which is a party that brings together the anti-vaccination movement with the far-right. ... it's not hard to find any of his older stuff, pre 2021. He no longer is a politician of any rank, tbh.
I recently watched a video of his where he complained about the millions wasted on preparation for a possible H1N1 epidemic, claiming it's a chimera created by the pharma industry.
Fast forward a few years, there's a pandemic and no one's prepared for it.
Now he's calling the Corona-vaccines bio weapons. ...

You also posted A LOT of Andrew Wakefield and his Vaccines cause Autism theory.
This has been disproven and Andrew Wakefield hasn't been allowed to practition for years.


If you listen to Dr. Wakefield's side of the story, you would be able to better make your mind up about who is on the right side of history, so to speak.


do I have to waste time on the originator of every single disproven scientific theory which the originator keeps insisting on long after his disgrace, or just him?
Eventually, I haven't studied medicine and therefore have to trust the establishment takes care of itself. I'm aware that that is a gatekeeping mechanism and the risk of corruption is inherent, but I don't know of a better process than peer review for judging things this complex.
So listening to Wakefield's argument is pointless for me, because it has already been deemed worthy of his expulsion from the medical establishment. And I myself am not specialist enough to judge for myself.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 6,537
Location: In a square sphere of abstract, nuanced thought.

26 Feb 2022, 6:57 pm

Dr. Wakefield only lost his medical license due to not being able to afford a court case to challenge the GMC who took his license away. His mentor, who worked with him at Royal Holloway hospital, Professor John Walker Smith, also had his medical license removed, and when he challenged this in court (he could afford the court fees), he absolutely stomped all over the GMC as they had no grounds to remove his medical license... at all.

It is a complex issue that I have researched for almost a decade, so I wouldn't expect you to believe me. That is your perogative.


_________________
Cultural Conservative, Economic Socialist.
Christian (LGBTQ+ affirming).
Abstract & critical thinker. 2nd wave feminist.
All humans are equal before God.
Freedom, is the sovereign right, of America.
On vacation


shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,649

26 Feb 2022, 8:25 pm

whether his medical license was rightfully revoked or not would require me to understand this medically AND legally.
What I do understand though is that his research has been disproven since but he won't shut up.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 6,537
Location: In a square sphere of abstract, nuanced thought.

27 Feb 2022, 7:41 am

shlaifu wrote:
whether his medical license was rightfully revoked or not would require me to understand this medically AND legally.
What I do understand though is that his research has been disproven since but he won't shut up.


He won't shut up because his research hasn't been disproven.

Dr. Wakefield's position is that an unspecified percentage of Autistic folk are made Autistic due to vaccines which can damage mitochondrial cells etc.

He has never claimed that vaccines cause Autism in general - that is what the mainstream media have framed his position as being - but if you listen to him speak, he doesn't say that at all.

The guy who butchered him in mainstream media was a paid media hack who had no medical qualifications and was not a doctor.

So the mainstream media would have people believe that Brian Deer (media hack) knows more about vaccines than a doctor does.

Dr. Wakefield's scientific paper was published (and remained published) in The Lancet 12 years before being retracted - and it was retracted because parents were coming forward saying the exact thing that he was claiming had happened to their children. So he was a threat to the profits of big pharma' and thus got his license revoked.


_________________
Cultural Conservative, Economic Socialist.
Christian (LGBTQ+ affirming).
Abstract & critical thinker. 2nd wave feminist.
All humans are equal before God.
Freedom, is the sovereign right, of America.
On vacation


shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,649

27 Feb 2022, 8:11 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
So he was a threat to the profits of big pharma' and thus got his license revoked.


yeah... he was paid by a group of lawyers to fabricate a study which, at 12 participants, is at best tentative, that shows a link between mmr and autism. Sure he was a threat to the pharma industry - because he was capable of forging evidence. His co-authors have retracted the study. And other studies have not shown any links. Wakefield is, as far as I can tell, a fraud, independent of what he says - he's a fraud, remember.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 6,537
Location: In a square sphere of abstract, nuanced thought.

27 Feb 2022, 8:41 am

shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
So he was a threat to the profits of big pharma' and thus got his license revoked.


yeah... he was paid by a group of lawyers to fabricate a study which, at 12 participants, is at best tentative, that shows a link between mmr and autism. Sure he was a threat to the pharma industry - because he was capable of forging evidence. His co-authors have retracted the study. And other studies have not shown any links. Wakefield is, as far as I can tell, a fraud, independent of what he says - he's a fraud, remember.


All that you have read about him is propaganda.

Dr. Wakefield is a pariah of the medical community and has been unfairly targeted by the medical establishment. He has suffered institutional discrimination.

He has been crucified by big pharma', like a Jesus figure.

He also speaks about his belief in God.

Dr. Wakefield has had his livelihood taken away from him, for thinking what he thinks and believing what he believes.

He is basically the black man of the medical world.

If you do not not support Dr. Wakefield, you are basically a racist.


_________________
Cultural Conservative, Economic Socialist.
Christian (LGBTQ+ affirming).
Abstract & critical thinker. 2nd wave feminist.
All humans are equal before God.
Freedom, is the sovereign right, of America.
On vacation


shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,649

27 Feb 2022, 2:28 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
So he was a threat to the profits of big pharma' and thus got his license revoked.


yeah... he was paid by a group of lawyers to fabricate a study which, at 12 participants, is at best tentative, that shows a link between mmr and autism. Sure he was a threat to the pharma industry - because he was capable of forging evidence. His co-authors have retracted the study. And other studies have not shown any links. Wakefield is, as far as I can tell, a fraud, independent of what he says - he's a fraud, remember.


All that you have read about him is propaganda.

Dr. Wakefield is a pariah of the medical community and has been unfairly targeted by the medical establishment. He has suffered institutional discrimination.

He has been crucified by big pharma', like a Jesus figure.

He also speaks about his belief in God.

Dr. Wakefield has had his livelihood taken away from him, for thinking what he thinks and believing what he believes.

He is basically the black man of the medical world.

If you do not not support Dr. Wakefield, you are basically a racist.


I'm an atheist.
If others can't reproduce his findings, his beliefs do not matter.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 6,537
Location: In a square sphere of abstract, nuanced thought.

27 Feb 2022, 3:19 pm

shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
So he was a threat to the profits of big pharma' and thus got his license revoked.


yeah... he was paid by a group of lawyers to fabricate a study which, at 12 participants, is at best tentative, that shows a link between mmr and autism. Sure he was a threat to the pharma industry - because he was capable of forging evidence. His co-authors have retracted the study. And other studies have not shown any links. Wakefield is, as far as I can tell, a fraud, independent of what he says - he's a fraud, remember.


All that you have read about him is propaganda.

Dr. Wakefield is a pariah of the medical community and has been unfairly targeted by the medical establishment. He has suffered institutional discrimination.

He has been crucified by big pharma', like a Jesus figure.

He also speaks about his belief in God.

Dr. Wakefield has had his livelihood taken away from him, for thinking what he thinks and believing what he believes.

He is basically the black man of the medical world.

If you do not not support Dr. Wakefield, you are basically a racist.


I'm an atheist.
If others can't reproduce his findings, his beliefs do not matter.


Well, even if you don't agree with his science - I do not think anybody can deny he has been institutionally discriminated against, if they were to unpick Brian Deer's lies (media hack/hitman for those who haven't read this full thread). Brian Deer who isn't even a doctor.

Dr. Wakefield is the underdog of the medical world and is certainly not a fraudster. He fully believes in what he has done & continues to do.


_________________
Cultural Conservative, Economic Socialist.
Christian (LGBTQ+ affirming).
Abstract & critical thinker. 2nd wave feminist.
All humans are equal before God.
Freedom, is the sovereign right, of America.
On vacation


shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,649

27 Feb 2022, 4:25 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
So he was a threat to the profits of big pharma' and thus got his license revoked.


yeah... he was paid by a group of lawyers to fabricate a study which, at 12 participants, is at best tentative, that shows a link between mmr and autism. Sure he was a threat to the pharma industry - because he was capable of forging evidence. His co-authors have retracted the study. And other studies have not shown any links. Wakefield is, as far as I can tell, a fraud, independent of what he says - he's a fraud, remember.


All that you have read about him is propaganda.

Dr. Wakefield is a pariah of the medical community and has been unfairly targeted by the medical establishment. He has suffered institutional discrimination.

He has been crucified by big pharma', like a Jesus figure.

He also speaks about his belief in God.

Dr. Wakefield has had his livelihood taken away from him, for thinking what he thinks and believing what he believes.

He is basically the black man of the medical world.

If you do not not support Dr. Wakefield, you are basically a racist.


I'm an atheist.
If others can't reproduce his findings, his beliefs do not matter.


Well, even if you don't agree with his science - I do not think anybody can deny he has been institutionally discriminated against, if they were to unpick Brian Deer's lies (media hack/hitman for those who haven't read this full thread). Brian Deer who isn't even a doctor.

Dr. Wakefield is the underdog of the medical world and is certainly not a fraudster. He fully believes in what he has done & continues to do.


Wakefield isn't an underdog, he is an outsider. No longer part of the medical field.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 6,537
Location: In a square sphere of abstract, nuanced thought.

27 Feb 2022, 4:31 pm

shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
So he was a threat to the profits of big pharma' and thus got his license revoked.


yeah... he was paid by a group of lawyers to fabricate a study which, at 12 participants, is at best tentative, that shows a link between mmr and autism. Sure he was a threat to the pharma industry - because he was capable of forging evidence. His co-authors have retracted the study. And other studies have not shown any links. Wakefield is, as far as I can tell, a fraud, independent of what he says - he's a fraud, remember.


All that you have read about him is propaganda.

Dr. Wakefield is a pariah of the medical community and has been unfairly targeted by the medical establishment. He has suffered institutional discrimination.

He has been crucified by big pharma', like a Jesus figure.

He also speaks about his belief in God.

Dr. Wakefield has had his livelihood taken away from him, for thinking what he thinks and believing what he believes.

He is basically the black man of the medical world.

If you do not not support Dr. Wakefield, you are basically a racist.


I'm an atheist.
If others can't reproduce his findings, his beliefs do not matter.


Well, even if you don't agree with his science - I do not think anybody can deny he has been institutionally discriminated against, if they were to unpick Brian Deer's lies (media hack/hitman for those who haven't read this full thread). Brian Deer who isn't even a doctor.

Dr. Wakefield is the underdog of the medical world and is certainly not a fraudster. He fully believes in what he has done & continues to do.


Wakefield isn't an underdog, he is an outsider. No longer part of the medical field.


Well, that is true in the sense that he isn't formally recognised as a doctor anymore.

But, he has all of his training and medical qualifications and has published scientific papers even within the past few years.

He is also a milllionaire who helps Autistic children and their families in Texas, where he resides. :)


_________________
Cultural Conservative, Economic Socialist.
Christian (LGBTQ+ affirming).
Abstract & critical thinker. 2nd wave feminist.
All humans are equal before God.
Freedom, is the sovereign right, of America.
On vacation


shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,649

27 Feb 2022, 8:17 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:

But, he has all of his training and medical qualifications and has published scientific papers even within the past few years.

He is also a milllionaire who helps Autistic children and their families in Texas, where he resides. :)


being a doctor who's license has been revoked is not a good look. it kinda cancels out the qualification part. And publishing papers is not worth much, if they're not published in respected peer reviewed journals.

what a shame millions of dollars aren't enough to have that legal battle... or to sue that journalist for libel.
it was enough to shoot a film though, which didn't even convince film critics. apparently it's a bit light on evidence in his favour, and a bit heavy in conjring conspiracies against him.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 6,537
Location: In a square sphere of abstract, nuanced thought.

28 Feb 2022, 6:09 am

shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

But, he has all of his training and medical qualifications and has published scientific papers even within the past few years.

He is also a milllionaire who helps Autistic children and their families in Texas, where he resides. :)


being a doctor who's license has been revoked is not a good look. it kinda cancels out the qualification part. And publishing papers is not worth much, if they're not published in respected peer reviewed journals.

what a shame millions of dollars aren't enough to have that legal battle... or to sue that journalist for libel.
it was enough to shoot a film though, which didn't even convince film critics. apparently it's a bit light on evidence in his favour, and a bit heavy in conjring conspiracies against him.


Like I said, his mentor Professor John Walker Smith had his license reinstated after it had been revoked, so having a license revoked doesn't mean anything much really in the current political climate regarding vaccines.

Having a license taken away certainly does not cancel out ones qualifications - you have to have certain skills and a certain IQ to be a doctor of his calibre.

He simply didn't pay lip service to vaccines and was made an example of by $$$ grubbing corporations. That is the truth.


_________________
Cultural Conservative, Economic Socialist.
Christian (LGBTQ+ affirming).
Abstract & critical thinker. 2nd wave feminist.
All humans are equal before God.
Freedom, is the sovereign right, of America.
On vacation


shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,649

28 Feb 2022, 7:43 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

But, he has all of his training and medical qualifications and has published scientific papers even within the past few years.

He is also a milllionaire who helps Autistic children and their families in Texas, where he resides. :)


being a doctor who's license has been revoked is not a good look. it kinda cancels out the qualification part. And publishing papers is not worth much, if they're not published in respected peer reviewed journals.

what a shame millions of dollars aren't enough to have that legal battle... or to sue that journalist for libel.
it was enough to shoot a film though, which didn't even convince film critics. apparently it's a bit light on evidence in his favour, and a bit heavy in conjring conspiracies against him.


Like I said, his mentor Professor John Walker Smith had his license reinstated after it had been revoked, so having a license revoked doesn't mean anything much really in the current political climate regarding vaccines.

Having a license taken away certainly does not cancel out ones qualifications - you have to have certain skills and a certain IQ to be a doctor of his calibre.

He simply didn't pay lip service to vaccines and was made an example of by $$$ grubbing corporations. That is the truth.


no.

Wakefield took half a million pound for forging a medical study and advocated against the combined vaccines and for individual vaccines, which had patented before publication.
He's corrupt, and due to the vaccine-scepticism he spearheaded, people have died from completely preventable measles. The guy has blood on his hands.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 6,537
Location: In a square sphere of abstract, nuanced thought.

28 Feb 2022, 8:37 pm

shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

But, he has all of his training and medical qualifications and has published scientific papers even within the past few years.

He is also a milllionaire who helps Autistic children and their families in Texas, where he resides. :)


being a doctor who's license has been revoked is not a good look. it kinda cancels out the qualification part. And publishing papers is not worth much, if they're not published in respected peer reviewed journals.

what a shame millions of dollars aren't enough to have that legal battle... or to sue that journalist for libel.
it was enough to shoot a film though, which didn't even convince film critics. apparently it's a bit light on evidence in his favour, and a bit heavy in conjring conspiracies against him.


Like I said, his mentor Professor John Walker Smith had his license reinstated after it had been revoked, so having a license revoked doesn't mean anything much really in the current political climate regarding vaccines.

Having a license taken away certainly does not cancel out ones qualifications - you have to have certain skills and a certain IQ to be a doctor of his calibre.

He simply didn't pay lip service to vaccines and was made an example of by $$$ grubbing corporations. That is the truth.


no.

Wakefield took half a million pound for forging a medical study and advocated against the combined vaccines and for individual vaccines, which had patented before publication.
He's corrupt, and due to the vaccine-scepticism he spearheaded, people have died from completely preventable measles. The guy has blood on his hands.


Well, you have clearly made your mind up on this issue. I shall not task you further.


_________________
Cultural Conservative, Economic Socialist.
Christian (LGBTQ+ affirming).
Abstract & critical thinker. 2nd wave feminist.
All humans are equal before God.
Freedom, is the sovereign right, of America.
On vacation