Ok so am new , friends "comes in peace"

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,789
Location: Outter Quadrant

25 Sep 2019, 7:44 pm

Hello inhabitants of wrong planet .. am pretty sure my orbit ,intersects that orbit of wrong planet. Am diagnosed aspie female . Hoping to make friends here . Noticing this planet to have a pretty rarified atmoshpere btw. 《A good thing》
Am actual Veteran of Army .usa. (veteran of a 1000 physic wars )aswell .. line from obscure scifi
Anime movie...so hope all you are well..and please be patient with my posts as am a newbie. 8O


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,030
Location: New England

25 Sep 2019, 8:32 pm

Welcome. You'll find a few other veterans of your Earth army scattered around here I believe. I myself was a sapper in the First Great Meme War, but those records remain classified.


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2018
Age: 74
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,682
Location: Indiana

25 Sep 2019, 10:04 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!


_________________
Author of Practical Preparations for a Coronavirus Pandemic.
A very unique plan. As Dr. Paul Thompson wrote, "This is the very best paper on the virus I have ever seen."


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 66,224
Location: Portland, Oregon

26 Sep 2019, 12:43 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Aug 2019
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 991
Location: UK

01 Oct 2019, 5:07 am

Hello Jakki, and welcome. :)



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 111,821
Location: the island of defective toy santas

01 Oct 2019, 5:12 am

hiya and welcome, Jakki :flower: am very curious about your army experiences! :bounce:



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,789
Location: Outter Quadrant

01 Oct 2019, 3:30 pm

auntblabby wrote:
hiya and welcome, Jakki :flower: am very curious about your army experiences! :bounce:

Was difficult at best ,,was trying to be nt ..no diagnosis of AS at the time, peer pressure and thinking to have medical benefits after was retired . Did not last long .physical manifestations on me , due to AS .were found by military doctor.
Misdiagnosed them.
After some repeated ptsd experiences after training . Non combat related.

Was targeted by peers that had joined up .Apparently AS is easily spotted by others . Military changed my directives after had finished training . Found , if had some college , would be eligible for OCS. Changed directives , i felt they had abbrogated the written agreements . Which had signed up with.
Scored extremely high on all written tests . All said and done helped my self discipline . Still had little awareness of AS . 8O
Very high quality discharge . Too much said already . Be good as can to others if they seem worthy .


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


Last edited by Jakki on 01 Oct 2019, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,998

01 Oct 2019, 3:50 pm

Jakki wrote:
Hello inhabitants of wrong planet .. am pretty sure my orbit ,intersects that orbit of wrong planet. Am diagnosed aspie female . Hoping to make friends here . Noticing this planet to have a pretty rarified atmoshpere btw. 《A good thing》
Am actual Veteran of Army .usa. (veteran of a 1000 physic wars )aswell .. line from obscure scifi
Anime movie...so hope all you are well..and please be patient with my posts as am a newbie. 8O


Welcome..

Rarified... Uhmmm. Another word I am not sure what it means. Rare? I know that word. :D Hangnon. Will ask.. Or look it up... :mrgreen:



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,789
Location: Outter Quadrant

01 Oct 2019, 4:02 pm

Magnanamously ?.............. large Smiley Face insered here.


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 May 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,998

01 Oct 2019, 4:05 pm

Jakki wrote:
Magnanamously ?.............. large Smiley Face insered here.


Grr! More words! Fortunately my Mum is a walking dictionary so she just told me what it means!


At least it's not an onomatopia.



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,789
Location: Outter Quadrant

01 Oct 2019, 8:24 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Magnanamously ?.............. large Smiley Face insered here.


Grr! More words! Fortunately my Mum is a walking dictionary so she just told me what it means!


At least it's not an onomatopia.


^ :oops: well this might be typical of my issues ,crud .
Its almost hopeless for me to try to write or speak in a more
Simplified way . Brain wiring formative years .
And so on and on and on..how do you spell difficulty with social issues.
AAAAAugh....... :roll: sighes. ( asks parents why too much).
Busy parents say , if you have to ask why so much , look at the encyclopedias.
Okay .. months later . Dad what comes after Zebra? "GO back to your room or else "

Yaay for your mum !


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 111,821
Location: the island of defective toy santas

02 Oct 2019, 3:00 am

Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
hiya and welcome, Jakki :flower: am very curious about your army experiences! :bounce:

Was difficult at best ,,was trying to be nt ..no diagnosis of AS at the time, peer pressure and thinking to have medical benefits after was retired . Did not last long .physical manifestations on me , due to AS .were found by military doctor.
Misdiagnosed them. After some repeated ptsd experiences after training . Non combat related. Was targeted by peers that had joined up .Apparently AS is easily spotted by others . Military changed my directives after had finished training . Found , if had some college , would be eligible for OCS. Changed directives , i felt they had abbrogated the written agreements . Which had signed up with. Scored extremely high on all written tests . All said and done helped my self discipline . Still had little awareness of AS . 8O Very high quality discharge . Too much said already . Be good as can to others if they seem worthy .

thank you for your story. i was too low-functioning to be much other than a bottom feeder in the army. kept my nose clean, yes sir no sir no excuse sir the usual.



aquafelix
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2019
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 953
Location: Australia

02 Oct 2019, 5:33 am

welcome



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,789
Location: Outter Quadrant

02 Oct 2019, 8:19 am

auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
hiya and welcome, Jakki :flower: am very curious about your army experiences! :bounce:

Was difficult at best ,,was trying to be nt ..no diagnosis of AS at the time, peer pressure and thinking to have medical benefits after was retired . Did not last long .physical manifestations on me , due to AS .were found by military doctor.
Misdiagnosed them. After some repeated ptsd experiences after training . Non combat related. Was targeted by peers that had joined up .Apparently AS is easily spotted by others . Military changed my directives after had finished training . Found , if had some college , would be eligible for OCS. Changed directives , i felt they had abbrogated the written agreements . Which had signed up with. Scored extremely high on all written tests . All said and done helped my self discipline . Still had little awareness of AS . 8O Very high quality discharge . Too much said already . Be good as can to others if they seem worthy .

thank you for your story. i was too low-functioning to be much other than a bottom feeder in the army. kept my nose clean, yes sir no sir no excuse sir the usual.

Thank you for sharing too. Glad to know am in good company .
Am thinking for most any aspie, to make it through just the training , Is all by itself , quite a feat . Had actually observed and was warned about others
Desserting , even before finishing training . :(


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 111,821
Location: the island of defective toy santas

02 Oct 2019, 9:17 am

Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
hiya and welcome, Jakki :flower: am very curious about your army experiences! :bounce:

Was difficult at best ,,was trying to be nt ..no diagnosis of AS at the time, peer pressure and thinking to have medical benefits after was retired . Did not last long .physical manifestations on me , due to AS .were found by military doctor.
Misdiagnosed them. After some repeated ptsd experiences after training . Non combat related. Was targeted by peers that had joined up .Apparently AS is easily spotted by others . Military changed my directives after had finished training . Found , if had some college , would be eligible for OCS. Changed directives , i felt they had abbrogated the written agreements . Which had signed up with. Scored extremely high on all written tests . All said and done helped my self discipline . Still had little awareness of AS . 8O Very high quality discharge . Too much said already . Be good as can to others if they seem worthy .

thank you for your story. i was too low-functioning to be much other than a bottom feeder in the army. kept my nose clean, yes sir no sir no excuse sir the usual.

Thank you for sharing too. Glad to know am in good company .Am thinking for most any aspie, to make it through just the training , Is all by itself , quite a feat . Had actually observed and was warned about others Deserting , even before finishing training . :(

ft. jackson SC was surrounded by a somewhat impenetrable swamp, from what we were told. one person went AWOL, never heard from him again. 1/4 bolo'ed out of my basic company, chaptered for incompatibility with military service. i was asked point-blank by a clerk, "did i want out of the army?" and i had to swallow hard and say, "no." it was my ticket out of homelessness.



Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,789
Location: Outter Quadrant

02 Oct 2019, 10:38 am

auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Jakki wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
hiya and welcome, Jakki :flower: am very curious about your army experiences! :bounce:

Was difficult at best ,,was trying to be nt ..no diagnosis of AS at the time, peer pressure and thinking to have medical benefits after was retired . Did not last long .physical manifestations on me , due to AS .were found by military doctor.
Misdiagnosed them. After some repeated ptsd experiences after training . Non combat related. Was targeted by peers that had joined up .Apparently AS is easily spotted by others . Military changed my directives after had finished training . Found , if had some college , would be eligible for OCS. Changed directives , i felt they had abbrogated the written agreements . Which had signed up with. Scored extremely high on all written tests . All said and done helped my self discipline . Still had little awareness of AS . 8O Very high quality discharge . Too much said already . Be good as can to others if they seem worthy .

thank you for your story. i was too low-functioning to be much other than a bottom feeder in the army. kept my nose clean, yes sir no sir no excuse sir the usual.

Thank you for sharing too. Glad to know am in good company .Am thinking for most any aspie, to make it through just the training , Is all by itself , quite a feat . Had actually observed and was warned about others Deserting , even before finishing training . :(

ft. jackson SC was surrounded by a somewhat impenetrable swamp, from what we were told. one person went AWOL, never heard from him again. 1/4 bolo'ed out of my basic company, chaptered for incompatibility with military service. i was asked point-blank by a clerk, "did i want out of the army?" and i had to swallow hard and say, "no." it was my ticket out of homelessness.

Strange days stranger choices ? But a smart one for the time. :idea:


_________________
Diagnosed hfa
Loves velcro,
Quote:
where ever you go ,there you are