Page 116 of 120 [ 1920 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120  Next

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 5 Aug 2021
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,435
Location: USA

26 Aug 2021, 10:30 pm

PBL187 wrote:
Never give up! Trust your instincts


This is not your grave but you are welcome in it.



Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 5 Aug 2021
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,435
Location: USA

26 Aug 2021, 10:34 pm

Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside. Corpses shift and offer room a fate you must abide.



PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Aug 2017
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,821
Location: Temporary

27 Aug 2021, 5:05 am

Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Never give up! Trust your instincts


This is not your grave but you are welcome in it.


Hmm don’t know that one


_________________
It’ll be nice to have a fresh start somewhere else


PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Aug 2017
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,821
Location: Temporary

27 Aug 2021, 5:10 am

Open your eyes motherf****r, you ain’t nothin but ashes


_________________
It’ll be nice to have a fresh start somewhere else


King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Aug 2021
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 764
Location: The City of Roses

27 Aug 2021, 7:33 am

"I know I'm not capable of caring about anyone, but I dont want to lose you..."


_________________
♡ The Clergy
◇ The Merchants
♧ The Peasants
♤ The Military


PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Aug 2017
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,821
Location: Temporary

27 Aug 2021, 8:28 am

Only I have the brains to rule Lylat


_________________
It’ll be nice to have a fresh start somewhere else


Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 5 Aug 2021
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,435
Location: USA

27 Aug 2021, 4:13 pm

PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Never give up! Trust your instincts


This is not your grave but you are welcome in it.


Hmm don’t know that one


Then I take it you have never played Halo.



PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Aug 2017
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,821
Location: Temporary

27 Aug 2021, 5:24 pm

Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Never give up! Trust your instincts


This is not your grave but you are welcome in it.


Hmm don’t know that one


Then I take it you have never played Halo.


Ewww no! :shameonyou:


_________________
It’ll be nice to have a fresh start somewhere else


PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Aug 2017
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,821
Location: Temporary

27 Aug 2021, 5:25 pm

If it glows, it goes (an actual reference from me for once, instead of a direct quote!)


_________________
It’ll be nice to have a fresh start somewhere else


Last edited by PBL187 on 27 Aug 2021, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 5 Aug 2021
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,435
Location: USA

27 Aug 2021, 6:37 pm

PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Never give up! Trust your instincts


This is not your grave but you are welcome in it.


Hmm don’t know that one


Then I take it you have never played Halo.


Ewww no! :shameonyou:


Ewwww? Halo is the gold standard of space marine shooters.



PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Aug 2017
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,821
Location: Temporary

27 Aug 2021, 8:13 pm

Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Never give up! Trust your instincts


This is not your grave but you are welcome in it.


Hmm don’t know that one


Then I take it you have never played Halo.


Ewww no! :shameonyou:


Ewwww? Halo is the gold standard of space marine shooters.


Not for me :shameonyou:


_________________
It’ll be nice to have a fresh start somewhere else


PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Aug 2017
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,821
Location: Temporary

27 Aug 2021, 8:22 pm

Gotta love Philly: Keeps giving and giving, and I don’t wanna forget any of it


_________________
It’ll be nice to have a fresh start somewhere else


Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 5 Aug 2021
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,435
Location: USA

27 Aug 2021, 8:47 pm

It's down to you and me you one eyed freak!



UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 Nov 2014
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,444
Location: Middle-Earth

28 Aug 2021, 4:08 am

PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Never give up! Trust your instincts


This is not your grave but you are welcome in it.


Hmm don’t know that one


Then I take it you have never played Halo.


Ewww no! :shameonyou:


Ewwww? Halo is the gold standard of space marine shooters.


Not for me :shameonyou:

Let me get this straight; you're fine playing GTA, but don't feel comfortable playing Halo?

Well, not that I'm one to talk, since the only M-rated game I enjoy playing is the Legacy of Kain series.



Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 5 Aug 2021
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,435
Location: USA

28 Aug 2021, 8:18 am

UncannyDanny wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Axeman wrote:
PBL187 wrote:
Never give up! Trust your instincts


This is not your grave but you are welcome in it.


Hmm don’t know that one


Then I take it you have never played Halo.


Ewww no! :shameonyou:


Ewwww? Halo is the gold standard of space marine shooters.


Not for me :shameonyou:

Let me get this straight; you're fine playing GTA, but don't feel comfortable playing Halo?

Well, not that I'm one to talk, since the only M-rated game I enjoy playing is the Legacy of Kain series.


Ok Grand Theft Auto is my kinda ewwwww game.



SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,846
Location: Tirelessly wandering until my future comes

28 Aug 2021, 2:41 pm

POWER ETERNAL
"This is what you came for, isn't it?"


_________________
Twt | Facebook | Tumblr
I KNOW YOU GON’ DIG THIS