Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 8:18 am

McConnell: 'There isn't going to be an impeachment' of Biden

Quote:
Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell said Wednesday that "there isn't going to be an impeachment" of President Joe Biden over the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan, noting that Democrats control the House and Senate.

"I think the way these behaviors get adjusted in this country is at the ballot box," said McConnell at an event in Pikeville, Kentucky. "The President is not going to be removed from office with a Democratic House and a narrowly Democratic Senate. That's not going to happen."

Some Republicans, including Tennessee Sen. Marsha Blackburn and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, have since said that the President should resign or face impeachment.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

King0fSpades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2021, 8:28 am

Frankly I dont think he deserves impeachment
I mean it's not as if he rallied up a group of angry rioters to storm the Capitol.

♤ The Military

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 1:20 am

He's Cocaine Mitch, not Moron Mitch, he knows not to interrupt his enemy when he's making a mistake going into the midterms.

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 1:45 am

Biden may not have thought out his plan for the withdrawal from Afghanistan, but that was a blunder, not misconduct.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2021, 2:22 am

What happened to him being the Grim Reaper?