Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 8 May 2009
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 489
Location: Brisbane Aust

12 Apr 2022, 12:52 am

There are calls for all Australians and New Zealanders to face their Governor-Generals and demand all politicians be removed from office. A new executive to be appointed.

Warm-up protests have been building. Ask yourself why this is not on your news? Ask yourself how do you get a high paid media job?

Albanese Confronted - See how they run.
Pressure on the Governor
Karen Brewer Silent Protest 31st August 2021
Senator Bill Heffernan - Compromise
David in New Zealand
AustraliaOne Party - Join us in Canberra this ANZAC day
Karen Brewer - Why Prominent Silence
Image



Murihiku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jan 2013
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,557
Location: Queensland

13 Apr 2022, 9:24 pm

Maybe there isn't much said because there aren't really that many people calling for it on either side of the ditch.

I remember protesters in NZ calling for the governor-general to dissolve Parliament during the anti-vaccine mandate protests in Wellington earlier this year. It was reported on the news there, but without significant support from ordinary NZers or the Prime Minister (who is typically the person who can advise the governor-general to do precisely that), the idea fizzled out.


_________________
It is easy to go down into Hell;
Night and day, the gates of dark Death stand wide;
But to climb back again, to retrace one's steps to the upper air –
There's the rub, the task.


– Virgil, The Aeneid (Book VI)


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,582
Location: Stendec

13 Apr 2022, 9:32 pm

Any claim asserted without evidence is easily dismissed without evidence.



flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 8 May 2009
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 489
Location: Brisbane Aust

13 Apr 2022, 11:57 pm

Murihiku wrote:
Maybe there isn't much said because there aren't really that many people calling for it on either side of the ditch.

The people can ask the Governor-General directly. The Governor-General in Australia can dismiss the executive (prime minister), dissolve parliament and appoint a new executive from outside parliament tasked with holding an election within three months.
The problem is the media is totally infiltrated in both countries. It is very like The Matrix, people are living in an imaginary world painted by the main stream media and facebook censorship. East Germans are saying Australia is worse than they ever were. It's the same propaganda but they knew not to believe it. Australia and New Zealand are in the process of totalitarian takeovers. Totalitarians can be communists or nazis. In any case they intend 90% extermination of the common people.
All your media and politicians are connected to Demolay schools. Your Governor-General too. How do you think they get the jobs? Karen Brewer explains it. That is the network. Demolay (young Freemasonry) grooms and produces the next generation of politicians, entertainers, activists and journalists. THIS IS THE NETWORK.
Karen Brewer lives in New Zealand
Karen Brewer Enough is Enough
David in New Zealand



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,582
Location: Stendec

14 Apr 2022, 8:24 am

 

Image
Wake me when you have something.



flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 8 May 2009
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 489
Location: Brisbane Aust

14 Apr 2022, 9:58 pm

This will be an interesting election.
Cars in Australia

Image



The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,139
Location: Reading, England

15 Apr 2022, 2:28 am

What evidence is there that Australian or New Zealand politicians wish to exterminate 90% of the population?



flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 8 May 2009
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 489
Location: Brisbane Aust

15 Apr 2022, 3:12 am

In crime scene you have to look for clues.
We have been telling people for the last two years.
Riccardo Bosi - Canberra Speech - Elite's plan - Feb 12 2022
AustraliaOne Riccardo Bosi - Law of War

Have a read of the book BRAINWASH by Alan Gourley.
BRAINWASH - Alan Gourley

And the biggest clue of all is they tell you. Apparently it's part of their belief system that if they tell us and we do nothing it's not their fault.
Georgia Guidestones

The climate change hoax. The aim of which is to brainwash people into accepting measures they would not otherwise have. Take some cause you believe in, do up a sign and go on strike. See if a world wide movement forms around you. And you get to meet Bazza O'Bomba. It won't happen without some powerful people behind the scenes.
Image

The decades of silence from all politicians except (Franca Areana and Bill Heffernan), all media, all business CEOs, academia, all the do-gooder abuse campaigners (Derryn Hinch, Grace Tame, Britteny Higgens, Daniel Morcome Foundation, anti-misogyny activists, anti-male privilege activists), all entertainers, the judiciary, senior police etc. All these people that are in a position to influence public opinion, all silent. Silence about the pedo's exposed in the 80s/90s suggests there is a network. If there is a network or organization, does it have an ultimate aim?

The total lack of debate on main stream media. Rowdy arguments used to be a staple of television. Now we only get "experts agree". This indicates a control of public opinion.

The entire CONvid scamdemic plandemic. Where so many people are dying from the death-jab. So many vaccine injured. Yet not one of them is interviewed on the news or current affairs shows.

The long term systematic brainwashing of the population. This is consistent with totalitarian regimes and they always have a genocide planned. See BRAINWASH by Alan Gourley.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,582
Location: Stendec

15 Apr 2022, 9:49 am

↑ Have you never stopped to wonder why the only people paying attention to you disbelieve everything you say?

flamingshorts wrote:
This will be an interesting election.
Cars in Australia

Image
Manufacturing your own "evidence" does not prove your claims.

Besides, how much did you pay for the car?



shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,612

15 Apr 2022, 5:12 pm

flamingshorts wrote:

The long term systematic brainwashing of the population. This is consistent with totalitarian regimes and they always have a genocide planned. See BRAINWASH by Alan Gourley.


you have to wonder why they're so bad at this. I mean, plan a pandemic, get people angry through lockdowns, try to convince people to get vaccinated, keep trying, keep convincing people who are still reluctant etc., when they could just poison the drinking water.
Their genocide management is abysmal.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 8 May 2009
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 489
Location: Brisbane Aust

15 Apr 2022, 5:46 pm

shlaifu wrote:
... you have to wonder why they're so bad at this...


There is a difference between a dictator and totalitarianism. Most oppose a dictator. Totalitarianism is supported by the masses, it requires brainwashing and propaganda on an extreme level. As we are seeing. In a totalitarian society it is possible people will agree to a genocide and even think it's good.

Everything is being done by people agreeing to it. A "mandate" has some legal meaning under contract. So anyone getting vaccinated because of a mandate is still doing it "voluntarily". Poisoning the water would just be a crime. Instead the governments and commercial agents will claim to not be responsible for anything. Government agencies are already using this logic in public statements. Doing a genocide without being legally responsible for anything is tricky.



The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,139
Location: Reading, England

15 Apr 2022, 6:24 pm

flamingshorts wrote:
And the biggest clue of all is they tell you. Apparently it's part of their belief system that if they tell us and we do nothing it's not their fault.[
Georgia Guidestones

Is this the only evidence you have of "them" "telling" us about "it"?

Quote:
The climate change hoax. The aim of which is to brainwash people into accepting measures they would not otherwise have. Take some cause you believe in, do up a sign and go on strike. See if a world wide movement forms around you. And you get to meet Bazza O'Bomba. It won't happen without some powerful people behind the scenes.

Climate change isn't a hoax, the evidence is very clear and is widely available. As a free thinker, I examined it myself and came to the conclusion it is real.
Quote:
The decades of silence from all politicians except (Franca Areana and Bill Heffernan), all media, all business CEOs, academia, all the do-gooder abuse campaigners (Derryn Hinch, Grace Tame, Britteny Higgens, Daniel Morcome Foundation, anti-misogyny activists, anti-male privilege activists), all entertainers, the judiciary, senior police etc. All these people that are in a position to influence public opinion, all silent. Silence about the pedo's exposed in the 80s/90s suggests there is a network. If there is a network or organization, does it have an ultimate aim?

The total lack of debate on main stream media. Rowdy arguments used to be a staple of television. Now we only get "experts agree". This indicates a control of public opinion.

So because people aren't talking about it, that's proof that it is real?

Those people also aren't talking about a chocolate teapot orbiting the sun within the orbit of Mercury, but that's not proof it is real. Quite the opposite.



Quote:
The entire CONvid scamdemic plandemic. Where so many people are dying from the death-jab. So many vaccine injured. Yet not one of them is interviewed on the news or current affairs shows.

COVID was not planned, very few people are dying from the jab (far fewer than are dying from the disease itself), and why would we interview people who are simply unlucky?

Quote:
The long term systematic brainwashing of the population. This is consistent with totalitarian regimes and they always have a genocide planned.

What evidence is there for long-term systematic brainwashing? Do all totalitarian regimes have a genocide planned?



flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 8 May 2009
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 489
Location: Brisbane Aust

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Sep 2018
Age: 64
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,416
Location: New York City (Queens)

16 Apr 2022, 1:27 pm

flamingshorts wrote:
In crime scene you have to look for clues.
We have been telling people for the last two years.
Riccardo Bosi - Canberra Speech - Elite's plan - Feb 12 2022
AustraliaOne Riccardo Bosi - Law of War

Have a read of the book BRAINWASH by Alan Gourley.
BRAINWASH - Alan Gourley

And the biggest clue of all is they tell you. Apparently it's part of their belief system that if they tell us and we do nothing it's not their fault.
Georgia Guidestones

Since it is not known exactly who paid for the Georgia Guidestones, what is your evidence that whoever designed them has any connection whatsoever with today's Australian and New Zealand politicians?

IMO the Georgia Guidestones can best be understood in the context of the time in which they were built. In the 1970's, there was widespread fear of overpopulation, not just among the elite but among people in general. A book published in 1968, The Population Bomb, was quite popular through the 1970's. For more about this book and its impact on world politics, see The Book That Incited a Worldwide Fear of Overpopulation.

But, decades later, it became clear that sufficiently-industrialized societies could have stable populations, and if anything now risk the opposite problem of a declining population.

If there ever were an elite plot to kill off 90% of the Earth's human population, why didn't they do it back in the 1970's or 1980's, when there was a lot of worry about overpopulation? What are they waiting for?


_________________
- Autistic in NYC - Resources and new ideas for the autistic adult community in the New York City metro area.
- Autistic peer-led groups (via text-based chat, currently) led or facilitated by members of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group.
- My Twitter (new as of 2021)


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,582
Location: Stendec

16 Apr 2022, 2:14 pm

The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained.

The purpose of conspiracy theory is to explain the uninvestigated.

If the claimant cannot or will not provide evidence to back up his claims, then it is not up to us to provide that evidence for him.  Nor is it up to us to even entertain his presence by obviating the lack of truth in his claims.

Just as some past members engaged in attention-mining by constantly posting litanies to their misery, so too do conspiracy theorists mine attention by posting outrageous and unubstantiable claims.

Deny them their wanted attention, and they will wither away.



Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Sep 2018
Age: 64
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,416
Location: New York City (Queens)

16 Apr 2022, 5:45 pm

Fnord wrote:
Deny them their wanted attention, and they will wither away.

This was the standard advice, for many years, on how to deal with grand conspiracy ideologists. It worked okay in the pre-Internet era, when there weren't very many good avenues of publicity other than the mass media. People like Alex Jones were pretty much ignored by most people and remained "fringe."

But it doesn't work well anymore, alas, in the Internet era, and even less well in the social media era. We now have had a president (Trump) who openly endorsed Alex Jones and other grand conspiracy ideologists, and we now have people like Marjorie Taylor Greene in Congress. Ignoring them won't make them go away.

Fnord wrote:
members engaged in attention-mining by constantly posting litanies to their misery,

A very different kind of case. Certainly, if you are unwilling or unable to respond sympathetically to a member's ongoing distress, then you should ignore that person. (Also if such a person posts an excessive number of threads on essentially just one topic, the moderators should ask that person to limit the number of threads.)


_________________
- Autistic in NYC - Resources and new ideas for the autistic adult community in the New York City metro area.
- Autistic peer-led groups (via text-based chat, currently) led or facilitated by members of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group.
- My Twitter (new as of 2021)