Jesus.......(IS THE LORD)! !! !! !! !! !! !!:)

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 May 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,825
Location: Montreal, Québec

19 May 2009, 2:26 am

My statement wasn't meant to destroy yours. :p

Oh and for the above, should someone named Godzilla really be revering God? <.< I think you're hanging with the wrong divinity there. ;P



Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,223
Location: Alberta Canada

19 May 2009, 6:12 am

phil777 wrote:
My statement wasn't meant to destroy yours. :p


I wouldnt mind. Being wrong is an excuse to learn.


_________________
davidred wrote...
I installed Ubuntu once and it completely destroyed my paying relationship with Microsoft.


Godzilla
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2009
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 33
Location: The dark, beautiful dream we call

19 May 2009, 5:02 pm

phil777 wrote:
My statement wasn't meant to destroy yours. :p

Oh and for the above, should someone named Godzilla really be revering God? <.< I think you're hanging with the wrong divinity there. ;P


It's a nickname from my Soccer team.



twoshots
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,731
Location: Boötes void

19 May 2009, 8:23 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
Being wrong is an excuse to learn.

I usually like to think "learning" is an excuse for being wrong. ;)


_________________
* here for the nachos.


Fuzzy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,223
Location: Alberta Canada

19 May 2009, 11:14 pm

twoshots wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:
Being wrong is an excuse to learn.

I usually like to think "learning" is an excuse for being wrong. ;)


Being wrong is the best reason to learn something new? ;)


_________________
davidred wrote...
I installed Ubuntu once and it completely destroyed my paying relationship with Microsoft.


Sand
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2007
Age: 95
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,484
Location: Finland

19 May 2009, 11:44 pm

Fuzzy wrote:
twoshots wrote:
Fuzzy wrote:
Being wrong is an excuse to learn.

I usually like to think "learning" is an excuse for being wrong. ;)


Being wrong is the best reason to learn something new? ;)


A powerful stupidity aligned with overwhelming ignorance is unassailable.