Armed Protest outside of Phoenix FBI office

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,168
Location: Long Island, New York

14 Aug 2022, 11:34 am

Armed Trump supporters protest outside of FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago probe

Quote:
Signs reading "Honor your oath" and "Abolish FBI" were seen outside the FBI office in Phoenix on Aug. 13, just days after news broke that the agency searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida.

Several of those who were there were armed with guns.

Photographer Sean Campbell took the photos around 9:40 a.m. He says by 11:30 a.m., several were leaving.


_________________
Professionally Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,358

15 Aug 2022, 4:57 pm

Well that didn't take long did it.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,036
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Aug 2022, 12:53 am

All this to defend a crooked, oafish sociopath who swiped classified files.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,540
Location: US

16 Aug 2022, 3:46 am

Sounds staged.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,036
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Aug 2022, 4:02 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Sounds staged.


I'll remind you how one lone maniac recently had attacked an FBI office, and got himself killed. Why do you think it's staged?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,540
Location: US

16 Aug 2022, 4:24 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Sounds staged.


I'll remind you how one lone maniac recently had attacked an FBI office, and got himself killed. Why do you think it's staged?


They were there a short while for someone to take pictures and then they disappeared by noon. But then again, sometimes lunch takes priority over terrorism.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,036
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Aug 2022, 4:37 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Sounds staged.


I'll remind you how one lone maniac recently had attacked an FBI office, and got himself killed. Why do you think it's staged?


They were there a short while for someone to take pictures and then they disappeared by noon. But then again, sometimes lunch takes priority over terrorism.


Maybe they just wanted the publicity, and not the martyrdom.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,540
Location: US

16 Aug 2022, 5:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Sounds staged.


I'll remind you how one lone maniac recently had attacked an FBI office, and got himself killed. Why do you think it's staged?


They were there a short while for someone to take pictures and then they disappeared by noon. But then again, sometimes lunch takes priority over terrorism.


Maybe they just wanted the publicity, and not the martyrdom.

Meaning it was a staged publicity stunt.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,036
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Aug 2022, 5:51 am

^^^
Staged by the MAGA crew, then if indeed staged.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,540
Location: US

16 Aug 2022, 6:32 am

I doubt that. It's like cyberdad's pics of one or two people at a Trump rally with blacked out teeth wearing t-shirts that say something like "KKK Nazis Love Trump".



ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Aug 2013
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,168
Location: Long Island, New York

16 Aug 2022, 11:19 am

In hindsight I am sorry I posted it. From the pictures in the linked article and videos I have seen it was about 10 people or so who were doing nothing but carrying flags and sights, not storming the building, not blocking the road, not even chanting.

I hope this is an indication the prosecution of the insurrectionists are having a deterrent effect. That was what we meant by “Law and Order” despite all of its nefarious uses.


_________________
Professionally Identified and joined WP August 26, 2013
DSM 5: Autism Spectrum Disorder, DSM IV: Aspergers Moderate Severity

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,888
Location: Stendec

16 Aug 2022, 11:56 am

@ASPartOfMe: It is common practice for followers of a criminal movement to blame others for the movement's own crimes.  Let him rant, if that will make him feel better..


_________________
 
• Veritas Illuminata • Semper Illuminans •


The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 1,121
Location: Vancouver Canada

16 Aug 2022, 12:39 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
All this to defend a crooked, oafish sociopath who swiped classified files.


Filegate sounds staged, and if he gets of scot-free or close to it my suspicion will get stronger.


_________________
The Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts -The Donald


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 37
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 17,958
Location: I'm right here

16 Aug 2022, 3:15 pm

Remember, it's always staged/a hoax/ANTIFA false flag operatives when the simplest explanation is reactionaries/far-right/alt-right.


_________________
You can't buy happiness; steal it.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,036
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Aug 2022, 7:13 pm

The_Znof wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
All this to defend a crooked, oafish sociopath who swiped classified files.


Filegate sounds staged, and if he gets of scot-free or close to it my suspicion will get stronger.


What funeralxempire said.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,036
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

16 Aug 2022, 7:14 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
I doubt that. It's like cyberdad's pics of one or two people at a Trump rally with blacked out teeth wearing t-shirts that say something like "KKK Nazis Love Trump".


If so, why risk getting arrested for what otherwise would be a political prank?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer