Armed MAGA’s surround Michigan Secretary of State’s home

Page 2 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 10 Jun 2019
Age: 1934
Posts: 502
Location: California, United States

09 Dec 2020, 1:20 am

Budweiser and Guns not a good combo.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,284

09 Dec 2020, 1:28 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Waiting....but no one? must have all jumped ship Blabs

Enjoy watch the SS Trump slowly sink beneath the waves

when tom "rotten" cotton runs in 2024, i believe they will glom onto him.


MAGA sleeper cells



King Kat 1
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2020
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 191
Location: NW Ohio

10 Dec 2020, 4:17 am

I grew up in Michigan but live in Ohio now. Michigan has some really head trips, that's for sure.


_________________
Strange is your language and I have no decoder, why don't you make your intentions clear?- Peter Gabriel


Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,545

10 Dec 2020, 8:12 am

cyberdad wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
I'm waiting for the Trump supporters here to find a way to defend that.


sorry I just wanted to beat whover to the punch


Bric hasn't posted here for a while


You can count me out from here for the most part as well. Enjoy yourselves.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,284

10 Dec 2020, 6:06 pm

Tempus Fugit wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
I'm waiting for the Trump supporters here to find a way to defend that.


sorry I just wanted to beat whover to the punch


Bric hasn't posted here for a while


You can count me out from here for the most part as well. Enjoy yourselves.


Always welcome back Tempus



Tempus Fugit
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Oct 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,545

10 Dec 2020, 10:02 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Tempus Fugit wrote:
I'm waiting for the Trump supporters here to find a way to defend that.


sorry I just wanted to beat whover to the punch


Bric hasn't posted here for a while


You can count me out from here for the most part as well. Enjoy yourselves.


Always welcome back Tempus


Maybe if the hyperbolic melodrama subsides.



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,787
Location: Aux Arcs

10 Dec 2020, 10:05 pm

When they surround the house, release the hounds.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 110,409
Location: the island of defective toy santas

10 Dec 2020, 10:06 pm

the dogs would get cut to ribbons. naw, need something more low-down than what those pea-brained rifle-toting stinkers are capable of predicting. :twisted:



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,787
Location: Aux Arcs

10 Dec 2020, 10:08 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Waiting....but no one? must have all jumped ship Blabs

Enjoy watch the SS Trump slowly sink beneath the waves

when tom "rotten" cotton runs in 2024, i believe they will glom onto him.

Indeed they will.And he would love to get us into a war, preferably with Iran.He is scary because he’s intelligent(Harvard) and well spoken.Comes across smoother than Trump and far more dangerous.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,787
Location: Aux Arcs

10 Dec 2020, 10:09 pm

auntblabby wrote:
the dogs would get cut to ribbons. naw, need something more low-down than what those pea-brained rifle-toting stinkers are capable of predicting. :twisted:

Then I guess I will have to lay land mines.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 110,409
Location: the island of defective toy santas

10 Dec 2020, 10:10 pm

Misslizard wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
the dogs would get cut to ribbons. naw, need something more low-down than what those pea-brained rifle-toting stinkers are capable of predicting. :twisted:

Then I guess I will have to lay land mines.

make it like an outdoors version of "home alone" :twisted:



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 17,787
Location: Aux Arcs

10 Dec 2020, 10:23 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
the dogs would get cut to ribbons. naw, need something more low-down than what those pea-brained rifle-toting stinkers are capable of predicting. :twisted:

Then I guess I will have to lay land mines.

make it like an outdoors version of "home alone" :twisted:

Perfect!!


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Redd_Kross
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Jun 2020
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,450
Location: Derby, UK

10 Dec 2020, 10:46 pm

StayFrosty wrote:
Budweiser and Guns not a good combo.

Could be worse, there could be alcohol involved.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 110,409
Location: the island of defective toy santas

10 Dec 2020, 11:28 pm



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,284

11 Dec 2020, 12:00 am

Redd_Kross wrote:
StayFrosty wrote:
Budweiser and Guns not a good combo.

Could be worse, there could be alcohol involved.


Lat time I checked, the Budweiser frog isn't flogging children's cordial at the superbowl



Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,639
Location: west coast

11 Dec 2020, 12:11 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:

Did not conservatives spend the last 4 years complaining about progressives confronting Republicans at dinner etc.


Conservatives were right to complain then, and liberals are right to complain now. One can only hope sanity and decorum returns in the future.


_________________
"Ignorance may be bliss, but knowledge is power."