Wonders if investment in the Russian Navy could be a good tax write off ? 8O

where ever you go ,there you are

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2022, 12:09 pm

magz wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
But apparently it didnt work for its likely intended purpose- as a good luck talisman -to protect the ship.
Oh, it served its intended purpose perfectly - to transfer some amount of public money to some individual.

What kinda corrupt scenario are you imagining? :mrgreen: :)

TBH ...I couldnt imagine ANY reason (honest, or nefarious) for transporting a holy relic around on a warship. Totally inane thing to do. But I recalled reading somewhere about some WWII US Navy destroyer that had some kind of native american thing as a talisman- and it supposedly worked in protecting the ship in the war. So thats where I got the above notion from.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2022, 1:35 am

Quote:
Turkish-made drones likely involved in Moskva sinking

Ukrainian official says Neptune missile was assisted by 'other equipment'

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Ukrain ... mrsdomdemu

And one more thing,

Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.

Redpaws
Toucan
Toucan

20 Apr 2022, 2:45 am

bye, bye Moskva. Too bad it wasn't the real Moskva, or at least Kremlin

"Hver eneste gang vi snakker eller uttrykker oss nedsettende om andre mennesker for egenskaper eller attributter de ikke kan råde over, om det er hudfarge, etnisitet, en funksjonsnedsettelse, eller hva som helst – blir vi bitte litt mindre. Det er jo dette det hele handler om, å tåle det som er annerledes fra oss selv og som ikke er selvvalgt."
- Fredrik Solvang