Wisconsin Senator says COVID vaccines may cause AIDS

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 6:23 pm

In interview, Sen. Johnson says it ‘may be true’ that COVID vaccines cause AIDS

Quote:
In a video interview published on the right-wing social media platform Rumble, Sen. Ron Johnson said it “may be true” that vaccines against COVID-19 cause AIDS.

Johnson was being interviewed by anti-vaccine lawyer Todd Callender, who alleged that the shots induce AIDS and that the FDA knew so when the vaccines were approved for emergency use.

“The way to approach this is from a criminal point of view because that’s what has happened. And until we start holding people accountable, [Dr. Anthony] Fauci number one, you’re going to see people still falling out, still getting sick,” Calendar said. “You’ve got more than a hundred doctors here, all of whom will tell you that these shots caused vaccine-induced AIDS. they purposefully gave people AIDS. They knew this.”

Johnson responded that it’s possible the allegations are true, but that anti-vaccine activists need to wait for public opinion to be on their side before criminally charging health officials.

Johnson has been a staunch advocate for the use of the antiparasitic veterinary drug Ivermectin to treat COVID-19, which large studies have proved is ineffective at treating the virus. He also suggested in a town hall that gargling mouthwash could be an effective treatment.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 6:43 pm

Does he also inject himself with Lysol as a preventative measure ?

People who vote for a party that espouses such rubbish need to have their heads examined.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 6:53 pm

The last time I voted a straight ticket was for the Republicans during the Reagan era.

This time, it will be Democrats all the way.

• Veritas Illuminata • Semper Illuminans •

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 9:15 pm

Fnord wrote:
The last time I voted a straight ticket was for the Republicans during the Reagan era.

This time, it will be Democrats all the way.

You voted Reagan 8O

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 9:48 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
The last time I voted a straight ticket was for the Republicans during the Reagan era. This time, it will be Democrats all the way.
You voted Reagan 8O
For his first term only. I was younger and more stupid than I am now. By the time four years had passed, I had grown a little less stupid and voted for myself.

Last edited by Fnord on 05 May 2022, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 9:49 pm

Just when you think politicians can't get any more stupid, you're proven horribly wrong.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2022, 1:57 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Just when you think politicians can't get any more stupid, you're proven horribly wrong.

There seems to be no bottom, republican politicians are up the rankings above used car salesmen and lawyers

Last edited by cyberdad on 06 May 2022, 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2022, 1:57 am

Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
The last time I voted a straight ticket was for the Republicans during the Reagan era. This time, it will be Democrats all the way.
You voted Reagan 8O
For his first term only. I was younger and more stupid than I am now. By the time four years had passed, I had grown a little less stupid and voted for myself.

Just goes to show, we are all capable of redemption Fnord :wink:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2022, 10:01 am

cyberdad wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

There seems to be no bottom, republican politicians are up the rankings above used car salesmen and lawyers

Ron Johnson in particular is totally insane. Not as much as MTG, but still...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 5:48 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

Ron Johnson in particular is totally insane. Not as much as MTG, but still...

That's it. The more insane your claims the more likely you will get an invitation to Mar e Largo to watch Dinesh DSouza on the big screen

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 7:24 am

My vaccines only gave me gonorrhea.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 7:52 am

Science is not a Republican strong suit. When they need “facts”, they make up their own.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 7:54 am

I don’t understand how “COVID vaccines may cause AIDS” could be given any sort of credence.

This idea seems like it’s a satirical dig at anti-vaxxers.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 9:35 am

I have had some reactions to the two shots myself. Let's assume that if people get AIDS because of this (Fauci himself has a long track record when it comes to research on HIV and AIDS), then I would like to see the study that tells me t cell counts before and after vaccination. Compare it to before and after covid infection as well.

Watching the Magic Johnson documentary on Apple tv Plus the other day also taught me a few basics about HIV and AIDS, that life expectancy when he caught it was about 3 or 4 years. He is still alive today. What was not known at the time either was how exercise and fitness would impact his diagnosis. A researcher also said that t cell level counts below 200 would mean severe illness likely resulting in death as well.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 9:41 am

There are medications for AIDS that, for all intents and purposes, cures it.

You have the virus under these medications—but it’s not detectable via tests, you cannot pass the virus to others, and you have no symptoms.

AIDS research is amazing.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 10:36 pm

Fnord wrote:
Science is not a Republican strong suit. When they need “facts”, they make up their own.

Let's not forget that half of the white college educated Americans who voted - voted trump in 2016 and while this dropped to 43% in 2020 that still represents 32 million educated Americans who have the brains to know better.