Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Banning Protests Outside Homes

Page 6 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 110,010
Location: the island of defective toy santas

21 May 2022, 5:38 am

Image
that chickenhawk fool can't even hold his m-16 correctly, he woulda gotten blasted in his stooopid chest by the ejected casings.



Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,662
Location: Over there

21 May 2022, 5:40 am

cyberdad wrote:
Sometimes the families who claim to be "terrorised" by group like BLM are themselves the terrorists...

Image
Indeed - and in that instance, the protesters were merely walking past their house.

Also, what auntblabby said.


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 110,010
Location: the island of defective toy santas

21 May 2022, 5:40 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

At one time that wouldn't have been the case. With the exception of Cheney, Kinzinger, and a few others, most have sold their souls to Trump's MAGA movement, which has seemingly become the GOP establishment.


Aren't you horrified that almost half the voting population of Ammuria are deplorables?
There must be something attracting people to support these guys.

yes- sheer bloodymindedness, an antisocial unwillingness to acknowledge the humanity/human rights of the rest of us.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,731

21 May 2022, 5:42 am

auntblabby wrote:
Image
that chickenhawk fool can't even hold his m-16 correctly, he woulda gotten blasted in his stooopid chest by the ejected casings.


:lol:



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,707
Location: Australia

21 May 2022, 5:42 am

cyberdad wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
At this point yes. The democrats don't seem so concerned with sticking their head up my uterus. That's all republicans.


And the worst thing is they literally couldn't care less about these women but believe they have the right to interfere with their right to control their own bodies. It's practically medieval.


Off on a tangent, as per usual, I see.
But then I have done my fair share of that.

The new laws apply to every protest.
Did you miss that point?

And my original point still stands.
Intimidating families at the front of their homes is what sociopaths and psychopaths do.
Would you do it?
I wouldn't. 8)


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,662
Location: Over there

21 May 2022, 5:43 am

Pepe wrote:
Aren't you horrified that almost half the voting population of Ammuria are deplorables?
I certainly am, and I'm not American. From this side of the pond it looks like The Handmaid's Tale is being used as an instruction manual.


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,662
Location: Over there

21 May 2022, 5:46 am

Pepe wrote:
The new laws apply to every protest.
And? Curtailing a right to protest is still curtailing a freedom.


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,707
Location: Australia

21 May 2022, 5:48 am

auntblabby wrote:
that chickenhawk fool can't even hold his m-16 correctly, he woulda gotten blasted in his stooopid chest by the ejected casings.


Perhaps this is the first gun of that type he had because he felt he needed to protect his family from thugs bashing people over the head with 4x2s, as could be seen elsewhere at that riot protest?

You only see the evil of the fascist, but never the wrongdoing of the angels.
"Curious". :chin:


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,662
Location: Over there

21 May 2022, 5:51 am

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
that chickenhawk fool can't even hold his m-16 correctly, he woulda gotten blasted in his stooopid chest by the ejected casings.


Perhaps this is the first gun of that type he had because he felt he needed to protect his family from thugs bashing people over the head with 4x2s, as could be seen elsewhere at that riot protest?
The protesters were walking past - their intentions of protest were clearly elsewhere.

Quote:
You only see the evil of the fascist, but never the wrongdoing of the angels.
"Curious". :chin:
Pot, kettle...


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,707
Location: Australia

21 May 2022, 5:54 am

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

At one time that wouldn't have been the case. With the exception of Cheney, Kinzinger, and a few others, most have sold their souls to Trump's MAGA movement, which has seemingly become the GOP establishment.


Aren't you horrified that almost half the voting population of Ammuria are deplorables?
There must be something attracting people to support these guys.

yes- sheer bloodymindedness, an antisocial unwillingness to acknowledge the humanity/human rights of the rest of us.


You have a habit of misrepresenting people on the right.
I understand your personal beef with their politics, but having such a hyperpartisan attitude diminishes your credibility coinage.

Surely you can see not every conservative is evil.
Many simply see things differently and have different priorities.
And now that your team is in, what have they done for you?
"Interested."


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,731

21 May 2022, 6:01 am

Pepe wrote:
The new laws apply to every protest.
Did you miss that point?

And my original point still stands.
Intimidating families at the front of their homes is what sociopaths and psychopaths do.
Would you do it?
I wouldn't. 8)


You are assuming DeSatan is impartial and being motivated by altruistically wanting to serve all his constituents. Even Stevie Wonder can see he is trying to protect anti-abortion legislation by running to protect these judges. The outcry over the protests are (to quote our late/outgoing friend Dox47) "Clutching pearls"



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,536
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

21 May 2022, 6:03 am

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

At one time that wouldn't have been the case. With the exception of Cheney, Kinzinger, and a few others, most have sold their souls to Trump's MAGA movement, which has seemingly become the GOP establishment.


Aren't you horrified that almost half the voting population of Ammuria are deplorables?
There must be something attracting people to support these guys.


I'm talking about elected Republicans, and their activists.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,662
Location: Over there

21 May 2022, 6:05 am

[Moderator]

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Aren't you horrified that almost half the voting population of Ammuria are deplorables?
There must be something attracting people to support these guys.

yes- sheer bloodymindedness, an antisocial unwillingness to acknowledge the humanity/human rights of the rest of us.

You have a habit of misrepresenting people on the right.
I understand your personal beef with their politics, but having such a hyperpartisan attitude diminishes your credibility coinage.

Pepe, please stop lecturing others because their political stance differs to yours. Your accusations of hyper-partisanship and diminished credibility are personal attacks and must stop.


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 110,010
Location: the island of defective toy santas

21 May 2022, 6:07 am

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

At one time that wouldn't have been the case. With the exception of Cheney, Kinzinger, and a few others, most have sold their souls to Trump's MAGA movement, which has seemingly become the GOP establishment.


Aren't you horrified that almost half the voting population of Ammuria are deplorables?
There must be something attracting people to support these guys.

yes- sheer bloodymindedness, an antisocial unwillingness to acknowledge the humanity/human rights of the rest of us.


You have a habit of misrepresenting people on the right. I understand your personal beef with their politics, but having such a hyperpartisan attitude diminishes your credibility coinage. Surely you can see not every conservative is evil. Many simply see things differently and have different priorities. And now that your team is in, what have they done for you? "Interested."

you're too far away from the action, you need to be here in amuuurica to see what i am talking about. the right wing here have a "where's the flit?!" attitude towards anybody lacking financial talent that they take for granted. being thought of as the moral equivalent of an insect by that "greed is holy" crowd per se, TO A PERSON, does not make me feel warm and fuzzy towards them. there are many right wingers in my family tree, so i know how the bulk of them think. that is what they see "differently" from myself. they see themselves as god's representatives on this hellworld earth when they really are working for the other guy, the smarter among them know this. their priorities do not include the non-financially talented, that is plain to anybody with two brain cells to rub together. and the people in power now at least have not continued very much of the insult-added-to-injury policies of the last larcenous administration.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,707
Location: Australia

21 May 2022, 7:07 am

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

At one time that wouldn't have been the case. With the exception of Cheney, Kinzinger, and a few others, most have sold their souls to Trump's MAGA movement, which has seemingly become the GOP establishment.


Aren't you horrified that almost half the voting population of Ammuria are deplorables?
There must be something attracting people to support these guys.

yes- sheer bloodymindedness, an antisocial unwillingness to acknowledge the humanity/human rights of the rest of us.


You have a habit of misrepresenting people on the right. I understand your personal beef with their politics, but having such a hyperpartisan attitude diminishes your credibility coinage. Surely you can see not every conservative is evil. Many simply see things differently and have different priorities. And now that your team is in, what have they done for you? "Interested."

you're too far away from the action, you need to be here in amuuurica to see what i am talking about. the right wing here have a "where's the flit?!" attitude towards anybody lacking financial talent that they take for granted. being thought of as the moral equivalent of an insect by that "greed is holy" crowd per se, TO A PERSON, does not make me feel warm and fuzzy towards them. there are many right wingers in my family tree, so i know how the bulk of them think. that is what they see "differently" from myself. they see themselves as god's representatives on this hellworld earth when they really are working for the other guy, the smarter among them know this. their priorities do not include the non-financially talented, that is plain to anybody with two brain cells to rub together. and the people in power now at least have not continued very much of the insult-added-to-injury policies of the last larcenous administration.


It is a pity almost all the conservatives have been pushed away. I would have liked an amuuriann right-winger to give his/her point of view.

Your hatred runs deep, as is the case with a number of progressives here.
The problem is, as I said in one of my first posts 9 years ago, "Emotion Distorts Reality".
I still believe that. 8)


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,707
Location: Australia

21 May 2022, 7:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

At one time that wouldn't have been the case. With the exception of Cheney, Kinzinger, and a few others, most have sold their souls to Trump's MAGA movement, which has seemingly become the GOP establishment.


Aren't you horrified that almost half the voting population of Ammuria are deplorables?
There must be something attracting people to support these guys.


I'm talking about elected Republicans, and their activists.


And who votes these "elected Republicans" in? ;)


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.