Page 24 of 31 [ 491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 57,005
Location: Stendec

27 Jul 2022, 9:19 am

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
He's just an ex-president to me.

Probably because you refuse to watch the J6 hearings. Otherwise you'd know just how criminally awful the orange guy is compared to the last President, Obama. Apples to rotten oranges different.


Obama ramp up the criminal wars in the ME from two to five. He also ramped up the drone assassinations, which kill 90% innocent civilians. He deported more illegals in his first term than Trump. He built those cages for children and gassed immigrants at the border.

He misused the Espionage Act to process and torture whistle blowers.

Let's just call them both rotten oranges, shall me?
Let us just call these 'Obama' posts of yours derail attempts, shall we?


_________________
 
• Veritas Illuminata • Semper Illuminans •


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,820
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

27 Jul 2022, 9:21 am

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
He's just an ex-president to me.

Probably because you refuse to watch the J6 hearings. Otherwise you'd know just how criminally awful the orange guy is compared to the last President, Obama. Apples to rotten oranges different.


Obama ramp up the criminal wars in the ME from two to five. He also ramped up the drone assassinations, which kill 90% innocent civilians. He deported more illegals in his first term than Trump. He built those cages for children and gassed immigrants at the border.

He misused the Espionage Act to process and torture whistle blowers.

Let's just call them both rotten oranges, shall me?

One did the dirty deeds expected of him as potus, the other did dirty deeds expecting to serve himself at the expense of the USA. Still a big difference in their crimes.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,208
Location: Illinois

27 Jul 2022, 9:22 am

goldfish21 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
He's just an ex-president to me.

Probably because you refuse to watch the J6 hearings. Otherwise you'd know just how criminally awful the orange guy is compared to the last President, Obama. Apples to rotten oranges different.


Obama ramp up the criminal wars in the ME from two to five. He also ramped up the drone assassinations, which kill 90% innocent civilians. He deported more illegals in his first term than Trump. He built those cages for children and gassed immigrants at the border.

He misused the Espionage Act to process and torture whistle blowers.

Let's just call them both rotten oranges, shall me?

One did the dirty deeds expected of him as potus, the other did dirty deeds expecting to serve himself at the expense of the USA. Still a big difference in their crimes.



Ha,ha,ha! That's the most ridiculous rationalization for war crimes ever! Jesus Christ!


_________________
What do you call a hot dog in a gangster suit?

Oscar Meyer Lansky


VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,208
Location: Illinois

27 Jul 2022, 9:25 am

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
He's just an ex-president to me.

Probably because you refuse to watch the J6 hearings. Otherwise you'd know just how criminally awful the orange guy is compared to the last President, Obama. Apples to rotten oranges different.


Obama ramp up the criminal wars in the ME from two to five. He also ramped up the drone assassinations, which kill 90% innocent civilians. He deported more illegals in his first term than Trump. He built those cages for children and gassed immigrants at the border.

He misused the Espionage Act to process and torture whistle blowers.

Let's just call them both rotten oranges, shall me?
Let us just call these 'Obama' posts of yours derail attempts, shall we?


Somebody makes a stupid, incorrect statement I will correct. If you don't like it, that's your f*****g problem. You are infinitely boring!


_________________
What do you call a hot dog in a gangster suit?

Oscar Meyer Lansky


aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Nov 2010
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,922

27 Jul 2022, 9:29 am



SMiles, the Jan 6th Hearings Are Already
Achieving Major Aims to Keep 'The Con Man' Continuing
With His Threat Against Representative Democracy Out of the

White House Next Go Around;

In Terms of Rupert Murdoch's
Ownership of the 'New York Post'
And 'Wall Street Journal' And Recent

Scathing Editorials Over Trump Not Being
Fit to Hold Office in this Country That Way;

In Terms of Fox News, Another One of Rupert
Murdoch's Play Toys Fading A Bit Away Now From

Trump Worship For Bucks, Milking Trump Minions For
Advertising Dollars As They Too See the Value of Their
Sacred Cash-Con-Cow Fading Away, No Longer Providing

Views of Trump
Rallies; And Also True,
Support For Trump Running
For Another Term Has Finally Fallen
Under 50 Percent Among Republicans too;

Now It's True, There is a Similar Division in the
Democrat Party Over Biden As Well Not Seeking

Another Term

Yet First Main Aim to
Truly Save Our Representative
Democracy Is Keeping A Con-Man

Out of Office; DeSaTaNiS And Pence
Offer the Usual Republican Views that

The Marginalized In Society in Terms of the

Poor; Alternate Sexual Orientations; And Gender
Identifications, Should Continue to Be Marginalized
Against 'Normal Civil Rights;' Along With Women's Health

Care and Reproductive
Freedoms; and in General
Health Care for the Less

Fortunate Among Us

to be Taken Away

As The Core of Their 'Evangelical
Christian Roots' Hold False to Their

"Beatitude's Jesus" As Well Surely Facing

A 'Literal Prospect' of Being Changed From

Sheep to Goats For Not Clothing and Feeding

The Immigrant at The Southern Border and Taking
Their Educational Opportunities and Health Care Away of Course;

In Other Words, the Party of 'The Anti-Christ' if one is to Be Silly Enough

To take an
Old 2000 Year
Old Book Literal

And Actually Do Almost
Nothing it Suggests to Truly
Save Their Souls And Not Harm Others So God Damn Much;

That's Par For The Course, We'll Have Evil Against the Marginalized
In Our Country Yet At Least We Might Still Have A Representative Democracy

For the Prospect
of Change and

A More Liberal
Way of Social Justice
to Do What the 'Other Hero'
of that Other Book Already Suggested to Do;

You Know, Feed and Clothe the Little Brown Dude
At the Southern Border, So You Don't Have to Become

A Goat and
Burn Forever;

Hmm, For me at Least
i Don't Take that Literal;

However, i For One Do Feel and
Sense For Sure Through Experience

That The Parable is True As Far As

Heaven to Purgatory to Hell Within With
The Face of Callous Hate Against Love For

All With Least Harm...

We Reap What
We Sow; i See
The Poverty of
SoUL All Around me
Shuffling By in Walmart
in one 'Trump Town USA'; A Few
Miles Down the Road, A Bit More
Liberal And Loving For All at Least

at my Home FOR REAL...

i Visit 'Them'
Often Indeed

Dancing Singing Free

In Clear View of Who i Am...

-Love

Have a Nice Day,
i've Got Some Slow
Dancing to Do Around
the Neighborhood Block
Deep in 'Forrest Gump' Land HAha

As A Feather Becomes The Wind Free Again....

-Fredenstein

Hmm, Christmas
in July, Just a Little Hobby i do... too...

It's Usually Women With Foreign Accents
Who Actually

See and
Hear me...

Par For the Course Again of Course... FOR REAL

NOW For All Who Truly Follow a Path of Love For All...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJXat32dntc



_________________
KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

27 Jul 2022, 9:48 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
He's just an ex-president to me.

Probably because you refuse to watch the J6 hearings. Otherwise you'd know just how criminally awful the orange guy is compared to the last President, Obama. Apples to rotten oranges different.

Are you hoping watching it will give me trump derangement syndrome?



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,820
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

27 Jul 2022, 9:57 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
He's just an ex-president to me.

Probably because you refuse to watch the J6 hearings. Otherwise you'd know just how criminally awful the orange guy is compared to the last President, Obama. Apples to rotten oranges different.

Are you hoping it will give me trump derangement syndrome?

No.

I think it'd give you the same well rounded view of all of this that everyone else who's watched them has. Then you won't ask silly questions because you'll know the answers. You'll also be able to participate fully in conversation about the J6 hearings.

It seems to Me that you're avoiding watching the hearings in order to shut out any negative news about the former guy that might shatter your shining image of him. So, in a small way, I do hope that it does shatter your shining image of him.

But mostly I think Everyone should watch them, especially Americans, because it's critically important that people understand the full scope of what trump did and how dangerous he is to American democracy.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

27 Jul 2022, 10:11 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
He's just an ex-president to me.

Probably because you refuse to watch the J6 hearings. Otherwise you'd know just how criminally awful the orange guy is compared to the last President, Obama. Apples to rotten oranges different.

Are you hoping it will give me trump derangement syndrome?

No.

I think it'd give you the same well rounded view of all of this that everyone else who's watched them has. Then you won't ask silly questions because you'll know the answers. You'll also be able to participate fully in conversation about the J6 hearings.

It seems to Me that you're avoiding watching the hearings in order to shut out any negative news about the former guy that might shatter your shining image of him. So, in a small way, I do hope that it does shatter your shining image of him.

But mostly I think Everyone should watch them, especially Americans, because it's critically important that people understand the full scope of what trump did and how dangerous he is to American democracy.

I think I'm better off not caring much about what they do with an ex-president. You should be willing to accept someone's choice not to obsess over someone.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,820
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

27 Jul 2022, 10:19 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
He's just an ex-president to me.

Probably because you refuse to watch the J6 hearings. Otherwise you'd know just how criminally awful the orange guy is compared to the last President, Obama. Apples to rotten oranges different.

Are you hoping it will give me trump derangement syndrome?

No.

I think it'd give you the same well rounded view of all of this that everyone else who's watched them has. Then you won't ask silly questions because you'll know the answers. You'll also be able to participate fully in conversation about the J6 hearings.

It seems to Me that you're avoiding watching the hearings in order to shut out any negative news about the former guy that might shatter your shining image of him. So, in a small way, I do hope that it does shatter your shining image of him.

But mostly I think Everyone should watch them, especially Americans, because it's critically important that people understand the full scope of what trump did and how dangerous he is to American democracy.

I think I'm better off not caring much about what they do with an ex-president. You should be willing to accept someone's choice not to obsess over something.

lol

You come across as defending the orange guy's words & actions as president, discounting those who disapprove of him as having "trump derangement syndrome," and making light of his criminality with the phrase "orange man bad," as if the guy isn't actually bad. (He is.)

All of this is rather annoying coming from someone who claims not to care about the orange former guy - especially so since you continue to defend him while refusing to watch the J6 hearings that this thread is all about.. and seemingly so because you're avoiding having the shiny image of him shattered by facts and objective reality.

Kinda funny to see the lengths you'll go to to keep your head in the sand like an ostrich pretending that none of the evidence of orange former guy's crimes exist so that you can keep up with the silly posts geared towards irritating people who've chosen to be informed about what's going on.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 57,005
Location: Stendec

27 Jul 2022, 10:29 am

goldfish21 wrote:
[...] Kinda funny to see the lengths you'll go to to keep your head in the sand like an ostrich pretending that none of the evidence of orange former guy's crimes exist so that you can keep up with the silly posts geared towards irritating people who've chosen to be informed about what's going on.
You could also be describing a few other WP members posting in this thread alone.



Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

27 Jul 2022, 10:31 am

goldfish21 wrote:
You come across as defending the orange guy's words & actions as president, discounting those who disapprove of him as having "trump derangement syndrome," and making light of his criminality with the phrase "orange man bad," as if the guy isn't actually bad. (He is.)

All of this is rather annoying coming from someone who claims not to care about the orange former guy - especially so since you continue to defend him while refusing to watch the J6 hearings that this thread is all about.. and seemingly so because you're avoiding having the shiny image of him shattered by facts and objective reality.

Kinda funny to see the lengths you'll go to to keep your head in the sand like an ostrich pretending that none of the evidence of orange former guy's crimes exist so that you can keep up with the silly posts geared towards irritating people who've chosen to be informed about what's going on.

You're becoming like a Jehovah's Witness knocking on my door. I'm not going to join up with you.



VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,208
Location: Illinois

27 Jul 2022, 10:36 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
You come across as defending the orange guy's words & actions as president, discounting those who disapprove of him as having "trump derangement syndrome," and making light of his criminality with the phrase "orange man bad," as if the guy isn't actually bad. (He is.)

All of this is rather annoying coming from someone who claims not to care about the orange former guy - especially so since you continue to defend him while refusing to watch the J6 hearings that this thread is all about.. and seemingly so because you're avoiding having the shiny image of him shattered by facts and objective reality.

Kinda funny to see the lengths you'll go to to keep your head in the sand like an ostrich pretending that none of the evidence of orange former guy's crimes exist so that you can keep up with the silly posts geared towards irritating people who've chosen to be informed about what's going on.

You're becoming like a Jehovah's Witness knocking on my door. I'm not going to join up with you.


It's a cult. Too many people live in a hyperpartisan political echo chamber. It's not healthy.


_________________
What do you call a hot dog in a gangster suit?

Oscar Meyer Lansky


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

27 Jul 2022, 10:38 am

VegetableMan wrote:
It's a cult. Too many people live in a hyperpartisan political echo chamber. It's not healthy.


Agreed. That's why I'm stepping away from it on WP. At least until after the midterm elections are over.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,820
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

27 Jul 2022, 10:50 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
It's a cult. Too many people live in a hyperpartisan political echo chamber. It's not healthy.


Agreed. That's why I'm stepping away from it on WP. At least until after the midterm elections are over.

Mmhmm.. nothing to do with the cognitive dissonance you're avoiding by not watching the J6 Hearings nor your silly games of attempting to antagonize those who have watched and are informed.

But I suppose it's a Win for all of us in this thread if people who refuse to inform themselves by watching the hearings stop posting their nonsense drivel here.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

27 Jul 2022, 10:53 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
It's a cult. Too many people live in a hyperpartisan political echo chamber. It's not healthy.


Agreed. That's why I'm stepping away from it on WP. At least until after the midterm elections are over.

Mmhmm.. nothing to do with the cognitive dissonance you're avoiding by not watching the J6 Hearings nor your silly games of attempting to antagonize those who have watched and are informed.

But I suppose it's a Win for all of us in this thread if people who refuse to inform themselves by watching the hearings stop posting their nonsense drivel here.

Am I going to have to report you for harassment?



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,820
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

27 Jul 2022, 10:59 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
It's a cult. Too many people live in a hyperpartisan political echo chamber. It's not healthy.


Agreed. That's why I'm stepping away from it on WP. At least until after the midterm elections are over.

Mmhmm.. nothing to do with the cognitive dissonance you're avoiding by not watching the J6 Hearings nor your silly games of attempting to antagonize those who have watched and are informed.

But I suppose it's a Win for all of us in this thread if people who refuse to inform themselves by watching the hearings stop posting their nonsense drivel here.

Am I going to have to report you for harassment?

:?: :?: :?:


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.