Page 5 of 9 [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 2:54 am

Back to the topic; I'd be curious to know if this guy was actually in violation of South Africa's hunting regulations or if this is just because he's a middle age white South African from the apartheid era. I know here in the USA we have our own animal issues to take care of.
Let S. Africans take care of S. Africa's wildlife, and if they don't then it's their loss.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 2:58 am

Maybe he was just killed by random thieves who wanted his stuff.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 3:00 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
The real QAnons believe Trump is still President, that John Kennedy Jr. will reveal he didn't really die in order to be his running mate, and that Boebert and Greene are sensible and sane political figures. That, and all the liberal-groomers-eating-babies hysteria. If that aint crazy, I'd like to know what is.

The funny thing is, I never seem to hear that stuff from one of them. Or even come across one of them for that matter. I just hear it from all the people who talk about them and Trump 24/7.

Well, right here are your QAnons demonstrating their sanity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGdm386TRnY

This is what I'm talking about. I only hear stuff from those talking about them, rather than from them. How about something straight from the horse's mouth?

That was straight from the horse' mouth... unless you think Rachel Maddow is getting her agents to infiltrate QAnon.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 3:02 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:

I certainly would hope so, so that this incident can't be blamed on liberals or environmentalists.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 3:03 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:

That was my first thought, but here they seem to be celebrating his murder.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 3:08 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
That was straight from the horse' mouth... unless you think Rachel Maddow is getting her agents to infiltrate QAnon.

No it wasn't. There was a short clip of two anonymous people, and two people in a crowd with t-shirts. Show me the Rachel Maddow fame equivalent of a MAGA Q-Anon Trump cultist saying all the crazy things you say they're broadcasting all over the place.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 3:16 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

No it wasn't. There was a short clip of two anonymous people, and two people in a crowd with t-shirts. Show me the Rachel Maddow fame equivalent of a MAGA Q-Anon Trump cultist saying all the crazy things you say they're broadcasting all over the place.

So it's not legit if it comes from a liberal source? There really aren't droves of QAnon fanatics hanging around Dealey Plaza waiting for John Jr. to return?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 3:20 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

So it's not legit if it comes from a liberal source? There really aren't droves of QAnon fanatics hanging around Dealey Plaza waiting for John Jr. to return?

Like I said, I keep hearing about all that stuff from those talking about them, rather than from them themselves. And you're just continuing to prove my point.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 3:22 am

Glitch -

Seriously, now, these here are QAnon followers in Dallas, speaking from their deluded little hearts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9mTr2uI10

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 3:43 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch -

Seriously, now, these here are QAnon followers in Dallas, speaking from their deluded little hearts.

That again is about them, not from them.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 4:57 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch -

People who deny the moon landing say none of the evidence that it occurred can be trusted, as it all comes from NASA.
People who deny that dinosaurs existed reject fossil evidence because it comes from paleontologists, whom they say only created the "dinosaur myth" to uphold Godless Darwinian evolution.
Or in other words, you can deny the veracity of everything I show you by questioning the source.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 5:35 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
If he's an example of the Trump cult MAGA Q-Anon crazed terrorists, they don't live up to the hype that surrounds them.

I don't know what he stands for other than trolling but frankly I don't care. All I know is he always hitches his bandwagon to the MAGA circus. That's good enough for me,

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 5:38 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch -

People who deny the moon landing say none of the evidence that it occurred can be trusted, as it all comes from NASA.
People who deny that dinosaurs existed reject fossil evidence because it comes from paleontologists, whom they say only created the "dinosaur myth" to uphold Godless Darwinian evolution.
Or in other words, you can deny the veracity of everything I show you by questioning the source.

Is that what you've heard directly from them, or only indirectly about them?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 5:40 am

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
If he's an example of the Trump cult MAGA Q-Anon crazed terrorists, they don't live up to the hype that surrounds them.

I don't know what he stands for other than trolling but frankly I don't care. All I know is he always hitches his bandwagon to the MAGA circus. That's good enough for me,

Sounds prejudiced.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 5:45 am

From the article the guy was making a s**t load of money organising hunting parties for tourists paying big bucks for the privilege to shoot big game. His murder comes days after the SA government announced huge increases in quotas for game park animals which mean't he stood to make more money. Since white south africans still run almost all lucrative business in south africa my guess his biggest competition are also white tour operators who might have gained advantage hiring the gunmen for several hundred rand (pocket money) to kill him and take over his business.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2022, 5:46 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Sounds prejudiced.

How is it prejudiced? he chooses to identify himself with the MAGA brand. It's not like he hides it :lol: