F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Page 11 of 60 [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 60  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 9:01 am

Trump just rubs people the wrong way after a while....

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 9:10 am

Some of the rats have already abandoned the S.S. Trump.  The rest are securing their own private life-boats.

Literally speaking, however, it may not be long before some of Mr. Trump's most trusted allies turn state's evidence against him just to keep themselves out of prison.

• Veritas Illuminata • Semper Illuminans •

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 9:12 am

I believe they've already done so en masse.

It be a sinking ship....not as majestic as the Titanic, though.

Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 9:19 am

Fnord wrote:
Some of the rats have already abandoned the S.S. Trump.  The rest are securing their own private life-boats.

Literally speaking, however, it may not be long before some of Mr. Trump's most trusted allies turn state's evidence against him just to keep themselves out of prison.

Christmas may be coming early this year. Maybe I should buy a tree.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 9:22 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Some of the rats have already abandoned the S.S. Trump.  The rest are securing their own private life-boats.  Literally speaking, however, it may not be long before some of Mr. Trump's most trusted allies turn state's evidence against him just to keep themselves out of prison.
Christmas may be coming early this year. Maybe I should buy a tree.
It will be the most wonderful time of the year!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 9:29 am

VegetableMan wrote:
I worry more about Biden when it comes to initiating a nuclear holocaust, since he's been a war monger his entire career. Trump didn't start a new war during his four years, but of course didn't live up to his campaign promise of ending them either.

Trump was working tirelessly to get us into a war with Iran, and would have delivered us that war by now if he had been reelected.

In contrast Biden has subtracted one war, Afghanistan, from our grocery list of wars.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 9:38 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Biden is more even-tempered, more the type to listen to common sense.

I'm not exactly a great fan of his---I didn't like him 30 years ago during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. But he would have had enough sense to guard the Capitol enough so that protestors wouldn't be able to get within a block of it.

Trump wanted to be with his buddies protesting near, and then in, the Capitol Building. He got furious with the Secret Service people who wanted to drive him back to the White House.

It was the marauders in the Capitol Building whom he "loved," and whom he thought were "special." What sane human being would think people ransacking the Capitol Building, the seat of our Government, should be "loved" and considered "special"? Most Presidents would have wanted to throw the lot in prison, and throw away the key.

Biden has been ramping up the dangerous rhetoric on the war in the Ukraine which could lead to a nuclear holocaust.

I have plenty of criticism for Trump, but most lefties on this site aren't even aware of. He vetoed the Yemen bill for one thing which extended U.S. backing of a genocide in that country. He also ended net neutrality. I was very aware of those issues, while everyone was crapping on about Russia, Russia, Russia, and his,nasty tweets.

Most Americans live in a dream world where politics are concerned.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 9:43 am

naturalplastic wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
I worry more about Biden when it comes to initiating a nuclear holocaust, since he's been a war monger his entire career. Trump didn't start a new war during his four years, but of course didn't live up to his campaign promise of ending them either.

Trump was working tirelessly to get us into a war with Iran, and would have delivered us that war by now if he had been reelected.

In contrast Biden has subtracted one war, Afghanistan, from our grocery list of wars.

Oh, Jesus Christ! That's hilarious! Oh, we're out of Afganistan, but Biden has already bombed Syria, Somalia, and put us in a very dangerous situation with Russia.

Trump actually backed down on Iran. I give credit where it is due.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 10:14 am

Trump is going up the river. Everyone is abandoning him. Only his little cult worships him. Still terrified he'll be reelected.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 10:32 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Trump is going up the river. Everyone is abandoning him. Only his little cult worships him. Still terrified he'll be reelected.

Why would anyone look forward to the potential results of him getting elected again? :?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 10:36 am

VegetableMan wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Oh, Jesus Christ! That's hilarious! Oh, we're out of Afganistan, but Biden has already bombed Syria, Somalia, and put us in a very dangerous situation with Russia.

Trump 'backed down' from the crise he himself created? Whoopie.

Let me in on the joke. How exactly is it 'hilarious'?

Did Biden force Putin at gunpoint to invade Ukraine?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 10:43 am

naturalplastic wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Trump 'backed down' from the crise he himself created? Whoopie.

Let me in on the joke. How exactly is it 'hilarious'?

Did Biden force Putin at gunpoint to invade Ukraine?

How did Trump create the Iran crisis?

We are sending billions if dollars to the Ukraine to keep this conflict going, plus he's using terms like "regime change " which is extremely f*****g dangerous.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 11:11 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Why would anyone look forward to the potential results of him getting elected again? :?

My point is if he's going up the river, everyone is abandoning him, and only his little cult worships him, then no one should be worried about him being reelected.

Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 11:27 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

My point is if he's going up the river, everyone is abandoning him, and only his little cult worships him, then no one should be worried about him being reelected.

I don't think his cult is little. Still, I doubt that he would be reelected.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 11:38 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Why would anyone look forward to the potential results of him getting elected again?
I don't think his cult is little. Still, I doubt that he would be reelected.
Seeing as how a trusted insider ratted out the locations of the documents Mr. Trump had stored at Mar-A-Lago, it seems reasonable to expect more such defections.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 12:10 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

One of the very favorable benefits is what it’ll do to liberals. I’m being as sincere as hell when I say that.