I'm at the bottom of life again

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

salad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2021, 10:59 pm

BeaArthur wrote:
Welcome back, salad. I'm sorry things are so rough for you. It seems like you are taking account of some things that you weren't talking about before. This might be a weird sort of growth opportunity - learning to love yourself even with a very different self-image. My daughter has had some really challenging problems, starting with traumatic brain injury, and has had a lot of trouble with reading, too. She has had to learn to celebrate small victories.

Good luck to you. I won't be checking in here often as I don't do WP as much as I used to. But I'll be thinking of you.

Thank you.

This is actually my last week on WP before I ask to be permanently banned.

Master Oogway

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2021, 7:56 pm

salad wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:
Welcome back, salad. I'm sorry things are so rough for you. It seems like you are taking account of some things that you weren't talking about before. This might be a weird sort of growth opportunity - learning to love yourself even with a very different self-image. My daughter has had some really challenging problems, starting with traumatic brain injury, and has had a lot of trouble with reading, too. She has had to learn to celebrate small victories.

Good luck to you. I won't be checking in here often as I don't do WP as much as I used to. But I'll be thinking of you.

Thank you.

This is actually my last week on WP before I ask to be permanently banned.

I don't see why you can't start up a new account, if you change your mind, down the track. 8)

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

I luv KFC!