Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 115 of 283 [ 4518 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 283  Next

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2010, 2:11 pm

Dear Friends, I hope to better increase my frequency of not only posts but also pick up on writing some private messages which have went forgotten over time now.Anyways, I'm always trying to be the best friend possible to all though, I realise like many others I make mistakes still, I'll keep on trying though..

Sincerely,
ProfessorX

PenguinMom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Apr 2010, 8:35 am

Dear Mom

When the school said I needed to be tested for special ed. you should have let them test me. It wasn't about you being a not good mom, and it wasn't because we were poor (which we weren't you just never budgeted) It was because I needed help. Your decision to fight the school system made me suffer the rest of my academic career.

When the school said I needed to be put in a special gym class they were right. Running and excersizing makes me feel horrible horrible pain. It feel like there are fire daggers being plunged into my chest. You were wrong to fight the school over this.

It wasn't because I didn't want to try. I was trying!! ! I was trying as hard as I possible could and you looked at me and said, "it's ok, some people just don't want to try to run."

You should have taken me to a doctor about the pimply rash all over my body. It itched soo bad. I still have it. I have doctors who tell me it is because of allergies to dust, mold, and other inhalants. You told me to stop itching and it would go away. It never went away. My skin has been in constantly burning itchy scarred misery since I was 10 years old. I never went to doctors because I was too ashamed too admit that I didn't have the willpower not to scratch when it itched. You should have taken me to a doctor. Allergy shots and antihistimines when I was younger would have saved me years and years and years of misery.

Why did you never brush my hair or purchase clothes that fit me when I was young? You blamed me that it was my fault there was no time in the morning to brush my hair. I was 9 years old!! ! I made you your coffee and tried and tried and tried to wake you up. It was your responsibility to get up and get us ready for school, not vice versa. I was ashamed every day that my hair was a mess, I was unwashed, and my clothes dirty and ill fitting. This was not my fault!! ! Why did you blame me for it?

Why did you never help me with H.W? Why did you never take me on playdates or encourage friendships? Why did you never enroll me in any of the after school activities other kids were enrolled in? I had no chance of ever making friends or learning social skills without help. You never helped.

You were a terrible mother.
I am limited in my abilities to function as an adult because you enver instilled in me the basic routines and habits of daily living.
Your neglect makes my every day life a pain.

I will kill myself before ever becoming like you.

sylvr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Apr 2010, 11:12 am

Dear Life:

I have discovered your Grilled Cheese recipe. HA HA! It is delicious. Why did you keep it a secret from me for so long and therefore cause me to fail in my attempts so many times?

Love, Sylvr.

Dear ______ Family:

HOW could you be so rude?? Everything was all set up for me to go back to England and be an au pair in your household. Then out of the blue you stop responding to me? I am 100% sure the problem is not at my end; I gave you an alternate email address (that I had set up JUST for you, in case my usual one was acting up), AND my cellphone #, which I texted you from multiple times. Not exactly cheap. But I was so excited about this opportunity and as far as I was led to believe, you were too. So because of you now, I have money sitting in the bank on your island that I have no clue how to get it here, I've left some of my stuff over there (in the knowledge that I was coming back in a few months!!), AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN! AND YOU KNEW ABOUT ALL THESE THINGS! I just want to know what I did to make you think such rudeness was acceptable! If you no longer had any need for me to be over there, why didn't you just tell me?? I am very hurt.

--Ch.

It's almost been 6 months together. I thought I would have been back there with you to celebrate it, but sometimes life throws these nasty curveballs. At least now I can go to college sooner than later, so you and I can both have good jobs and we can have a good life over here (for our future skilled children hahaha). When we met on that online game just about 3 years ago, who would have thought it would turn into this? I honestly thought you hated me at first. I asked too many questions, but I just cared about you and I wanted to help you through your dark time. And then we secretly liked each other for at least a year.

I was so excited when I found out I would be working and living 20 minutes away from your house. That day we saw each other for the first time face to face was magical, wasn't it? Awkward but magical. I'm so happy your family was so welcoming to me. And your Inappropriate Dog, too. I know we'd both hoped that you could have come over to visit me in the summer. But my parents do not approve of us (well, mom at least. It's always "at least mom".), so that could never happen. I will move out as soon as I can, then you come over! The 'problem' is that you're younger than me by more than what is considered 'normal'. But if mom had been watching, she'd know and listen to me when I say I've never felt comfortable around peers my own age. Always younger. Besides, 4 years difference isn't so bad. You're mature and I'm under-mature. We're a great team. But of course it's also a difference in religion. My parents will just have to accept the decision I'm making, even though it makes me a bit torn.

I love you! Thank you for putting up with my odd behaviours and mannerisms and sometimes strange ways of thinking. I think you understand more than another person might because I have a feeling you're not entirely NT. I haven't told you that. Thank you also for supporting me through my weightloss attempt. You mean so much to me. I hope we can be together again in person sometime soon, for more than three months at a time. (:lol:)

Love always, "Cara"

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2010, 9:59 am

Dear C,
I give up seriously. You haven't said anything to me for ages. I haven't gotten fed up with you, I know you think that but it's not true. I have been waiting for you for make conversation with me again while kicking myself after every art lesson for not doing so myself. You might have given up but I hadn't, I still had you in my "close acquaintances" category but now I don't know what to do. I've failed because you didn't get the hint and got the ball rolling, I want you to PERSIST and get me to be your friend, force me into your group if you must. Just DON'T think I don't want to talk to you. I do.

From Sophie

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2010, 8:07 am

Dear Arno,

I am sorry for getting angry with you but I thought you were angry with me and trying to use me. It's difficult and frustrating trying to understand you and the way you communicate. It's too easy to misunderstand. I still cannot understand why you do not write me directly, why you want to be so indirect and vague. Inspite of all this I wish to someday be friends with you. So I will continue to try to understand you. I have thought about it and I have decided not to marry my best friend. I never wanted too to begin with. I don't love him that way. I was just thinking I should be practical about everything and life would be easier for me. Yes in some respects it would be easier but in other respects it wouldn't be. I would rather be alone and peacefully doing all the things I love to do then in a relationship I didn't want to be in, in the first place. Hopefully he will find someone to share the rest of his life with soon. I will continue to be his friend. but that's all I will ever be. We have such a different perspective on life. I am amazed we are still friends sometimes. Maybe after he finds someone to marry him, she won't like the idea that we are friends and I will hear from him no more. Well as long as he is happy, I don't mind. I don't have anything further to say at this time so until next time.

Love Your Friend, Taupey

callumosborne
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Apr 2010, 9:57 pm

dear tobias elliot

please go get a f****** life and grow up instead of taking the P*** out of me you dont understand me your clueless to what aspergers is i hate you, would you and rory martin kindly get hit by a bus :evil: , you dont know what its like for me i have enough problems without you butting in so yeah....... i hate you. :rambo:

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 12:44 am

Dear Vladimir Putin

You are SOOO awesome! Im your #1 fan! at least in norway :/
I know you are sort of a semi-villain in the west, but i know you! You are just misunderstood, and your methods always have an end. You led a country the way a ruler should: with guts!
If i could i would love to hang out w you, and we could go to the shooting range, and i could borrow guns, and we could pop some muja-shaped targets!
Also, you can be open and honest to me, i bear no grudges against you concerning "human rights" stuff, such as that journalist who was nosing around your business. You did what you had to do, just like any of us would. You just happened to sit on some polonium.
Which is also why i think you are sooooooo awesome!
i bet you thought it out all by yourself!

PS:
Teach me judo!! !

frogpunch
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Apr 2010, 1:54 am

Dear You,

I respect you more than anyone else in the world, but every time you lie to me it feels like you're running a rusty nail down my leg. I understand it's for the right reasons as you see them, but a lie is a lie and I'd rather make a bad decision on all the information than a good decision on carefully controlled information. Please stop making me feel like a fool for putting my trust in you.

Best,
Me

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 2:52 pm

Dear Paternal Grandparents,

You really didn't have to save everything. I understand all the copies of your wedding invitations, but 12 of the exact same picture, just in different sizes? I know that it's of your children and/or grandchildren, but 12 is kind of excessive. A copy of your car deed back from the 60s? Also unnecessary, especially since you don't have that car anymore. The 20 year guarantee on your mattress expired in 1979. And what's with the empty, sealed envelopes? I can understand empty envelopes if they aren't sealed, and I can understand sealed envelopes if there's something in them, but why this? There's nothing to protect! And how many times was my one uncle born? I've found at least five separate documents that all proclaim to be the official hospital announcement, and they're all different (same information, but different format).

Oh, but you could have saved a few more newspaper articles. That newspaper is gone now, so I don't know how to find follow ups.

Dear Maternal Grandparents.

You probably could have saved more. Not more German guns with string and clothespins on them (not a real good safety move there), but more photos. I would have liked to see a picture of my grandfather after WWII. I know, I know, my mother and aunt cleared everything out, but there weren't many pictures at all. Now we're left wondering if what Great Aunt Freida says is true, as she seems to be confused. She's old (96 or 97 now, I think), so that's understandable, but a few pictures would help to clear up who's memory is right.

Dear Great Aunt Freida,

You know I mean old and confused in the best possible way. And you didn't predict your own death this year! That's a good step forward.

Three years!

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2010, 6:53 pm

Dear Arno,

I don't understand why you stay with me when you said that you were going to leave. Yes. Yes. I don't understand what you want from me, what you are waiting for. Why are you telling me YES? YES what? YES, you are going to leave? It's been a unusual experience with you for sure. And of course I will miss you. I am well aware that nothing last forever. Thank You for helping me to find myself. Take Care of yourself where ever you are.

Love, Taupey
:cry:

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My body is in Brisbane and my mind is in the gutter. :D

26 Apr 2010, 7:49 pm

To the children behind me in the computer lab,

SHUT THE HELL UP!! !! !
This lab is meant for work, which is what I, and most of the other people here, are trying to do. This is the first time in a few days that I"ve been able to focus on work, and I'd like to make the most of it. Either use your f*****g indoor voices, or go outside. Just because you think university is a joke, it doesn't mean everyone does.

If I could shoot death rays from my eyes you'd both be burnt to a crisp.

Regards,

- Rachel

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 5:54 pm

Dear J,
Thanks for the conversation, you really made my day!
From me :D

Dear C,
:cry: Fine ignore me even though I'm waiting for you to speak to me. I'm not being funny with you honestly! But I don't know what to say to you now, should I say I'm not being funny or should I leave it and let you think that? I've burned any bridge that might have been built between us by my lack of motivation and complete asstard-ery.
From me :(

Dear brain,
f**k you b***h.
Lots of love and kisses,
Your angry owner

PenguinMom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Apr 2010, 7:02 pm

Dear Bill

I don't know why you were so self absorbed when the children were younger. I know that you are there for all of us NOW, but a lot of the problems we have now could have been avoided, ameliorated, or non exisistant if you had been listening when I needed you to hear and support me.

I know we can't change the past. I am sure when you say that you mean that I should get over my anger about it. We can't change the fact that we don't have a scrapbook or pictures from the girls early years. We can't change the fact that Aubrey didn't get the EI services she really could have used. We can't change the fact that my health got to the point I couldn't stand up before I got a minute to see a doctor.

We can't change the fact that we have NO support network here because when I shoud have been settling down and making roots in the community I spent my time picking up after your selfish spoiled alcoholic school boy like self.

I am glad that you stopped drinking. You do, however, still need to work on the issues that led to the drinking. Until you do that there will remain a barrier to our abilities to communicate and interference in our personal life.

There are also some intimate issues where we disagree and I need the courage to explain to you explicitly what I don't like.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 10:40 pm

Dear Arno, :sunny:

Thank You for not interrupting the videos so I could get a sense of what you might possibly experience. Please don't ever give in, please don't hurt or kill yourself. I would be devastated. I am here if you ever need to talk to someone. I don't want you to ever go to an institution. I hope to Hell you're not in one now. I wish you would speak to me. I expect you'll do what you want. You already know how I feel about you. :heart:

Love, Taupey :)

Yes you're cute when you do that. :P

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2010, 9:31 pm

Dear Teresa,

I guess that this is it. The two of us, are no longer friends. This has been an ongoing process, since October. You say you don't have any friends. Keep it that way, than. Don't medal with Dean, Barb and I, anymore since you don't want to be friends with us.

Shelby

Om Nom 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2010, 11:54 pm

Dear Dad.

Thanks, and no thanks, for the genes.