What beautiful weather we've been having!

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2013, 11:56 am

Too hot, I want the awful summers back ;)
I don't believe we've had such a prolonged spell of "good" weather for the best part of seven years

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

11 Jul 2013, 12:00 pm

equestriatola wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
It's overcast over here now. By the looks of things, it probably won't last long.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Seattle sure feels gloomy ATM.

Right after I posted this, the sun came out. :lol:

Hope it does for you!

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2013, 12:21 pm

Finally, another Aspie who enjoys this weather! :D

I'm loving it. OK, the nights are a big hot and sticky. But I still love these hot days, even if I have to go to work, the sunshine really brightens things up, you've got to admit.

I hope it lasts for the rest of the summer. Or for the rest of the year really, giving us a mild, snow-free winter. A winter of just wind, rain, and mild winter temperatures of above 4 C (freezing temperatures at night is OK).

Have ASD, ADHD and anxiety disorder
Empathy score: 61 out of a possible 80. (High)

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2013, 12:39 pm

I'm not keen on the hot weather but I wouldn't begrudge the sun worshippers a bit of warmth for a change. Other than that I'm with Ten.

RedHanrahan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2013, 5:41 pm

We recently had a nice brutal storm here in Wellington, the wind blew, the waves crashed, the rain was near horizontal, houses were damaged, trees came down, cars were washed about by the sea and even blown about by the wind - it was lovely!

I try and enjoy the weather whatever it does and often the more extreme the better as long as the temperature is not too hot or too cold. I figure I can't do much about it so it is one of the few things in life I am able to be cool about.

On a grimmer note though, more extreme weather means unstable weather for food producers and therefore more crop failures and food security 'issues' - that is not so cool :cry:

peace j

What vision is left? And is anyone asking?

Have a great day!