Page 3287 of 3924 [ 62780 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3284, 3285, 3286, 3287, 3288, 3289, 3290 ... 3924  Next

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:13 pm

It's nice to see you Kuraudo7777

Nothing changes, days go by

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:14 pm

Hi to you, too. :)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:16 pm

I asked him years ago about becoming a moderator (back when I was friends with Booyakasha - (wonderful person)) and I never got a response from him.

Your Aspie score: 151 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 60 of 200

Formally diagnosed in 2007.

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:19 pm

It's been ages since you've been here. How's it going with you? :mrgreen:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:20 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Hi to you, too. :)

Kura - How ya doin'? :))

Learn the simple joy of being satisfied with little, rather than always wanting more.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:22 pm

I'm...not really sure, to be honest. I'm in a peculiar mood today, all philosophical and meandering.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:26 pm

I'm simply being both honorable,sincere, and transparent

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:26 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I'm...not really sure, to be honest. I'm in a peculiar mood today, all philosophical and meandering.

Well, that's the funny thing about life. One day, you're up and the next, you're down. But, the solace in that is the fact that you can rest assured that one of the days in the future will be an "up" day and your future will have many more up days to come. Chins up! :)

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:28 pm

longshot wrote:

Don't worry Kazan (can I still call you that?). There's far worse in life.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:28 pm

As well, you can have a profile indicating your a female when your a male in actuality

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:30 pm

Boo's curled up on my bed. So cute.... :heart: She has a new blanket. It's all grey and fluffy. I call it the ostrich blanket.

Oh, yeah, we moved a couple months ago, back to the town we used to live in.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:31 pm

ImAnAspie wrote:
longshot wrote:

Don't worry Kazan (can I still call you that?). There's far worse in life.

Sure, I don't mind if your comfortable with that, than i'm okay as, I wish not to make others feel pressured nor uncomfortable. Like I stated, it's totally optionally & conditional for there is no mandate/law,legislation, you get the idea..

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:33 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Boo's curled up on my bed. So cute.... :heart: She has a new blanket. It's all grey and fluffy. I call it the ostrich blanket.

my cat Sophie had a flew treatment last night, she was not happy about that at all..But she does not mind for, she understands she does not want fleas at all, nor do i like to itch either.

Speaking of moving, sometimes I've had dreams of walking the road which lead to where I grew up as a kid, but sadly, I'd never be able to return there, since so much has changed for the bad that is.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:44 pm

I overheard my mum talking to our friend on the phone. She said that she had put so much energy and time and money into various programmes and social thingies for me over the years, and she kept hoping that I would at least make a friend, but I ended up [in her own words] hating every single one. It's nice that she acknowledges that, but then she went on to say that now she basically doesn't know what to do with me, that i need to work [which made me feel horribly guilty], and that there's a lot of my dad in me [which made me feel plain horrible and so ashamed].

I really don't know what to do.

ImAnAspie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:45 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Glad to hear your Boo's going so well.

My Boo turned 4 today.

Here's the little munchkin:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:48 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I overheard my mum talking to our friend on the phone. She said that she had put so much energy and time and money into various programmes and social thingies for me over the years, and she kept hoping that I would at least make a friend, but I ended up [in her own words] hating every single one. It's nice that she acknowledges that, but then she went on to say that now she basically doesn't know what to do with me, that i need to work [which made me feel horribly guilty], and that there's a lot of my dad in me [which made me feel plain horrible and so ashamed].

I really don't know what to do.

This is why I'm in a peculiar mood.