Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Gak66
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2011, 11:37 am

i am in a room and i see jesus come in. he removes my mind from my body and cuts it in half making two of me appear. one NT and the other Autistic and places me into a new body. as soon as i am placed into a new body i am able to switch sides using a system i was also given to switch sides, maintain better control, and keep both sides stable. it also modified the autisitc side so hes much more of a useful tool (or "gift") but still has some normal autistic behavior.

kind of like the nt side driving while the autistic side is also giving him direction. then when they switch sides the autistic side is able to see lines and streams of light and other things to guide him while the nt side speaks to the peeps who contact them by phone or radio.

in laymans terms the nt side works on socializing while the autistic side works on mechanical things, driving, and other tasks. this is how they co-operate.

this is also how they work in real life as well. does anyone else have something like this?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 12:31 pm

Gak66 wrote:
i am in a room and i see jesus come in. he removes my mind from my body and cuts it in half making two of me appear. one NT and the other Autistic and places me into a new body. as soon as i am placed into a new body i am able to switch sides using a system i was also given to switch sides, maintain better control, and keep both sides stable. it also modified the autisitc side so hes much more of a useful tool (or "gift") but still has some normal autistic behavior.

kind of like the nt side driving while the autistic side is also giving him direction. then when they switch sides the autistic side is able to see lines and streams of light and other things to guide him while the nt side speaks to the peeps who contact them by phone or radio.

in laymans terms the nt side works on socializing while the autistic side works on mechanical things, driving, and other tasks. this is how they co-operate.

this is also how they work in real life as well. does anyone else have something like this?

Well, it sounds like the concept of hemispherical dominance over certain functions. For a simple example, counting uses the left brain, singing uses the right. Left is verbal/analytical/logical etc. right is visual/holistic/intuitive etc. From what I've seen, aspies tend to have a left bias.

Gak66
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2011, 6:03 pm

Moog wrote:
Gak66 wrote:

Well, it sounds like the concept of hemispherical dominance over certain functions. For a simple example, counting uses the left brain, singing uses the right. Left is verbal/analytical/logical etc. right is visual/holistic/intuitive etc. From what I've seen, aspies tend to have a left bias.

well thats something that i didnt know but in my minds eye its not litereally...its more like a...metaphor thuoght(i guess i can call it that). i get those kind of thoughts sometimes when i am waiting to sleep at nights. then i end up going into the "dream world".