Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

marcb0t
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2015, 5:13 pm

iluvgod wrote:
I am very mad at the fact that I try to post topics for discussion and no one ever replies to them. Why is it that people can post stuff and instantly get replies, but mine don't. I posted a topic just recently and it's one that is very important to me and no replied. I am getting sick and tired of the lack of responses my posts get. Can someone please go to my last topic I posted and reply to it? Thanks

Hey look man!

You found a topic that is getting a bunch of replies! :P

JitakuKeibiinB
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 12:59 am

Well, you are posting on a forum for autistic people, so....

marcb0t
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2015, 1:08 am

JitakuKeibiinB wrote:
Well, you are posting on a forum for autistic people, so....

Haha! LOL

True dat! :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2015, 12:52 pm

I haven't been around much, because I've cut down on my Internet time.

Om Nom 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Aug 2015, 1:23 pm

iluvgod wrote:
I am very mad at the fact that I try to post topics for discussion and no one ever replies to them. Why is it that people can post stuff and instantly get replies, but mine don't. I posted a topic just recently and it's one that is very important to me and no replied. I am getting sick and tired of the lack of responses my posts get. Can someone please go to my last topic I posted and reply to it? Thanks

Have you tried getting peoples attention by including a picture of an (almost) nude women? Maybe try and offend a few people in your post, to get the ball rolling.,,, :lol:

To be honest with you, I have no idea man. I get the same thing sometimes, I just chalk it up to lame thread topic or lame readers lol I know it can be frustrating though. I'll look up your recent topic that you're referring to and give you an honest response, all jokes aside.

For the record, I highly doubt it's anything personal or anything so don't worry.