Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

26 Jan 2016, 11:05 pm

http://www.playbuzz.com/gryffynsmith10/ ... er-are-you

I thought it would be fun to see different results from different members. I think mine describes me to a tee even without you looking at my avatar of the lovable Jew

You Got: Sgt. Hans Shultz

You might not be the brightest one around, but you've certainly got your fair share of heart. You actively avoid conflict, and in war you prefer not to take sides - your weakness is a good, home-made desert. Overall, you have a laid back personality and, despite the appearances otherwise, you do quite well for yourself in civilian life, both financially and in friendships. You're somebody that anyone would be happy to call "papa".

I'm even intelligent enough to cut and paste all this. *Snicker*

Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.

Edenthiel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2016, 11:14 pm

Cpl. Louis LeBeau

"You're a passionate countryman and a good cook - and, a lover of the arts. Dictators make you cringe, and you're not afraid to share your opinions on that or anything else. You are a loyal friend and a reliable ally, if not rather hot-headed and determined. You're a rather clever actor, and your quick thinking has helped you out of a tight spot or two over the years. But, you are always more satisfied with a more simple life. "

Feyokien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

26 Jan 2016, 11:26 pm

Sgt. James 'Kinch' Kinchloe
You're the backbone of your group of friends, the one that everybody else knows they can lean on in times of need. You're great at technology and communication, although your importance can sometimes be taken for granted.You're somewhat soft-spoken, but you have a good sense of humor that you share from time to time. You're level-headed and a straight-shooter, a loyal friend that anyone would be happy to have at their side.

I have to say, while all of these kinds of "tests" are pretty basic, this one kind of fits.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 12:32 am

^ I got the same.
Don't think that description is very accurate in my case.

Wizardfan713
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Mar 2016, 8:23 pm

Oh does this bring back some memories. I loved Hogan Heroes as a kid.
Here is my result. You Got: Sgt. Andrew Carter
You
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net
You're a hard worker and a loyal friend, but your naïveté often leaves you at the brunt of the jokes - not that you mind. You're a science genius in your own right, and a boarder-line pyromaniac, making you an essential part of any sabotage or reconnaissance mission. More regal affairs, however, are not your specialty. But, you pull though in the end to save the day. All in a day's work!