Page 1 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 5:50 am

Post in here if, like me, you're up at a ridiculous hour for no discernible reason. 8O

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2018, 11:38 am

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence

I love the night :heart:

30 year old male, happy single. Demisexual | This means I only feel attracted to women I have a deep connection or bond with.

- Robin Williams - I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
- Robin Williams - Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. ALWAYS.
- Robin Williams - You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 2:19 am

It's the only Disturbed to play quiet! Night is nice for now but I'm a winter person, it's much quieter.

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 7:28 pm

cberg wrote:
Post in here if, like me, you're up at a ridiculous hour for no discernible reason.

Do "brain insists on doing random thinking :evil: " or "wonderful, beautiful silence, my sanctuary, aaaaah :) " count as discernable reasons? :wink:

Oh s**t, sorry. It's only 1am, I didn't realise it was so early. I'll maybe pop back in a few hours. :roll:

Babi dwr
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Aug 2018, 7:30 pm

Im here as a 10 minute nap has meant my brain thinks its now Friday morning 8.30 am.

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 7:43 pm

Hello everyone! It 02:43 over here 8O

30 year old male, happy single. Demisexual | This means I only feel attracted to women I have a deep connection or bond with.

- Robin Williams - I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
- Robin Williams - Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. ALWAYS.
- Robin Williams - You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 8:06 pm

"Babi dwr wrote:
...my brain thinks its now Friday morning 8.30 am

You have my sympathy; I hate it when the clocks all start telling me lies! :D

You got the day right, though! I feel quite proud of myself if I manage to get the day right for a whole week. Going to work and then realising it's the weekend is the worst; the whole commute spent contentedly wondering why the roads are so quiet. I wake up some mornings (erm, or afternoons) and it can be hours before I realise I've been thinking it's a completely different season of the year. There's some kind of space-time wormhole in my brain somewhere, I'm convinced of it. :lol:

LoneLoyalWolf wrote:
Hello everyone! It 02:43 over here 8O

Hello there. About 2am here according to the clocks; adjusted for sleep offset, roughly USA Central Time, so about 8pm! :wink:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 8:16 pm

It's only 7:15 in the evening here and I have to sedate myself throughout the PM if I want to get any sleep at all. Cannabis indica does a marvelous job of holding my brain together.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 8:18 pm

Trogluddite wrote:
cberg wrote:
Post in here if, like me, you're up at a ridiculous hour for no discernible reason.

Do "brain insists on doing random thinking :evil: " or "wonderful, beautiful silence, my sanctuary, aaaaah :) " count as discernable reasons? :wink:

Oh s**t, sorry. It's only 1am, I didn't realise it was so early. I'll maybe pop back in a few hours. :roll:

I guess that depends if you're awake enough to appreciate your own cognition.

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2018, 8:50 pm

cberg wrote:
I guess that depends if you're awake enough to appreciate your own cognition.

Well, I'm "appreciating my cognition" much more than I would be if I were staring at the ceiling, counting down the hours until my alarm goes off; so that's good! :lol:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2018, 2:19 am

Good morning everyone, it's 1:19 over here; I'm somewhat adequately sedated. We'll see.

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

19 Aug 2018, 3:38 am

i'm stupid
i will never get better

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2018, 2:00 am

Whatever you say but I feel dumber anyway. My mind"s been vacant of all social thoughts for a week or something. I think it's why I can't sleep. I've decided that knowing a few people who understand me doesn't make me one of those people. Also I forgot Melatonin again. :|

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2018, 3:27 am

Well now it's 2:30. Good evening, as it were. It was nice around here.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 1:10 am

Here goes my midnight marijuana me time. It might be a while.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2018, 4:07 am

I guess I'm logging here - nominal 3am power down soon.