there's no way to find a girlfreind in this town...

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 9:23 pm

I've said it before, I'll say it again, there's just no way to find a girlfriend in Sunbury, all the girls my age are either total jerks, or they've been taken, or both. usually both... plus, to make matters worse there's no where to look around here! ya know what? I hate liveing in Sunbury! almsot everyone in this town is a total jerk! and even my so called freinds, won't help me find a girlfreind, it got me really depressed listening to him talk on the phone to his girlfriend... the fact is I need someone to love, but I'll never find anyone. and it's killing me... most of my issues come from not having a girlfriend, which basicly means if I had a girlfriend, I'd have alot less issues. and let's not forget how I try so much to be a good guy. in all honesty I think this world as it out to cuase tons of pain to good people. I swear I need to find that speical someone before I get too old, or I will just have no choice but to tick off all my enemy's till we all kill each other, and belive me, I have alot of enemys. mainly becuase I would always fight back when someone bullyied or abuse me. but hey, thats the only way to stop them. anyway, I guess the thing is... Sunbury sucks!

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 9:36 pm

Try the area I live in. Everyone's with their cousins. :/

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 10:28 pm

transformingcar wrote:
I've said it before, I'll say it again, there's just no way to find a girlfriend in Sunbury, all the girls my age are either total jerks, or they've been taken, or both. usually both... plus, to make matters worse there's no where to look around here! ya know what? I hate liveing in Sunbury! almsot everyone in this town is a total jerk! and even my so called freinds, won't help me find a girlfreind, it got me really depressed listening to him talk on the phone to his girlfriend... the fact is I need someone to love, but I'll never find anyone. and it's killing me... most of my issues come from not having a girlfriend, which basicly means if I had a girlfriend, I'd have alot less issues. and let's not forget how I try so much to be a good guy. in all honesty I think this world as it out to cuase tons of pain to good people. I swear I need to find that speical someone before I get too old, or I will just have no choice but to tick off all my enemy's till we all kill each other, and belive me, I have alot of enemys. mainly becuase I would always fight back when someone bullyied or abuse me. but hey, thats the only way to stop them. anyway, I guess the thing is... Sunbury sucks!
all i can offer is my empathy man =(

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

30 Nov 2012, 7:58 am

transformingcar wrote:

Then I guess you had better figure out a way how to GTFO ASAP.

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 6:47 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
transformingcar wrote:

Then I guess you had better figure out a way how to GTFO ASAP.

I wish I could move someplace else, it would probally be better for me to live somewhere else, althouh I'm not sure if there are any towns in pennslvania that are good places to live. unfortunatly I can't afford to move out. I have to live on ssi for now, I won't be able to get a job anytime soon, and even then I won't have enugh money to get a new home in a better town. I don't know what to do...

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 6:53 pm

Yeah, it sucks. It seems the only way I'll have any luck with women is if I move to Europe, which just ain't happening for numerous reasons.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 7:04 pm

Or Canada or Japan.^^

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

aspiesandra27
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 7:07 pm

Sometimes I forget the geographical plights.

Come to London. No shortage of women here 8)

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 7:49 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Or Canada or Japan.^^

Nah, I find Canadian women to be just as shallow as American ones-- no thanks. Japanese women might be cool.

The reason I specified Europe is because the few women from Europe on here who saw my picture apparently found me handsome-- even though I actually look worse in real life. If I can go there I'd have a much better shot at love. But I'll never be able to go so I'm not gonna worry about it.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 8:51 pm

Well I try to hang around younger girls. Not that it helps much though, But they're the only choice i've got, no one else my age would date me, but I have a 10% chance with them, and then no chance. Just keep it a secret or be prepared to be callled names from the many people who don't approve.

DoodleDoo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2012, 9:40 pm

Sunbury? What state and county? Just trying to figure out the real numbers, if the population is low enough you may have a legitimate complaint.

Another aspie is the likely path of least resistance, but you need at least several hundred girls to get to odds up for a chance encounter. There is nothing wrong with neuro typical's, its just that many may reject you because you are different , not to mention you both have very different ways of understanding and communicating. The only way to make progress is by real experience with real NT women. But if you cant get that experience it becomes a cache 22 and you wind up getting nowhere.

I dont know how old you are. If your up for adventure you can look up Daves ESL.
You can teach English in some foreign country. If your young you could do this for a couple years, I personally think you will not regret.
Someplace like China, its been 5 years since I was there, I was in the south, at that time, believe me, you would have zero problems finding too many girlfriends. You will get a real crash coarse in NT girl behavior. There are a lot of other great places you can go too.

What really bugs me is some aspie guys on here and a few I know in person complain endlessly about there difficulties yet will do nothing to attempt to improve themselves. They are to afraid to take any chance at anything, its really maddening.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 9:56 pm

I got an awesome solution to the problem. Become goal oriented and figure out what you want to do with yourself. Forget about the women problem and find happiness within yourself.

bigwheel
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Nov 2012, 10:30 pm

Bests advice I heard all day.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 10:46 pm

aspiemike wrote:
I got an awesome solution to the problem. Become goal oriented and figure out what you want to do with yourself. Forget about the women problem and find happiness within yourself.

Exactly. In so doing, you'll also get off government assistance, get a job and become self-sufficient.

Like it or not, most women find unemployment EXTREMELY unattractive. Repulsive.

Improve yourself - you'll feel better when you look in the mirror and others will like what they see, too.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 11:08 pm

modernmax wrote:
Well I try to hang around younger girls. Not that it helps much though, But they're the only choice i've got, no one else my age would date me, but I have a 10% chance with them, and then no chance. Just keep it a secret or be prepared to be callled names from the many people who don't approve.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2012, 12:23 am

Well, I dont think he ever said how old he was, so Im not sure if that would be as good an idea for him as it is for me. Assuming he is an adult, then forget I said anything.