Hugs to all the ladies being mistreated on WP!

Page 2 of 7 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Nov 2008
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,915

29 May 2014, 7:16 am

I want the women here to feel safe as well. I will do everything in my power to help make that happen.



Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 May 2005
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,520
Location: Florida

29 May 2014, 8:11 am

Misogyny is a natural symptom of autism.

Why would you expect people who don't understand other human beings to even begin to know how to respect women?



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,549
Location: Aux Arcs

29 May 2014, 8:32 am

I don't think that's true.More like misunderstanding is a natural symptom of autism.
I'm sure the majority of men here respect their moms.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,567
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

29 May 2014, 8:46 am

Oh great, it is in our blood now!!

It is inevitable! We are genetically predisposed for this!

Not surprised that pretty soon AS will be associated with murder.

This reminds me of this s**t:
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/63238/jo ... -ca-in-13/

As if not most shooters were whites.



Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,522
Location: Europe

29 May 2014, 8:50 am

I feel very safe with my boyfriend who has AS and he is feminist. He respects me and so I love him even though he is slightly overweight and doesn't have a lot of time for me :heart:



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,567
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

29 May 2014, 9:58 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Oh great, it is in our blood now!!

It is inevitable! We are genetically predisposed for this!

Not surprised that pretty soon AS will be associated with murder.

This reminds me of this sh**:
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/63238/jo ... -ca-in-13/

As if not most shooters were whites.



^ this is similair to the s**t above:
http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/Hair ... f-the-geek

This how this reasoning of those:
One Arab shooter then all Arabs are evil, one S. Korean then all Koreans are bad, one Aspie virgin shooter then all Aspies, nerds, geeks, virgins are as bad. What about the white and the NT shooters? I don't think the Norway shooter was aspie or dark or asian or geek or nerd or virgin.
:roll:



Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 May 2005
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,520
Location: Florida

29 May 2014, 10:00 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
I feel very safe with my boyfriend who has AS and he is feminist. He respects me and so I love him even though he is slightly overweight and doesn't have a lot of time for me :heart:


You realize that is just an act he puts on to make you feel more comfortable with him, right?

No offense, but very few males are actually feminist. Even for those who seemingly are, it is usually a pretense they put on to make women feel better around them or to make themselves more attractive.

I understand that most aspies are naive, so this may be a difficult fact to come to terms with. However, when you do, I think you may have a clearer understanding of the world around you, and especially male behavior.



Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 545
Location: New England

29 May 2014, 10:04 am

Yupa wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
I feel very safe with my boyfriend who has AS and he is feminist. He respects me and so I love him even though he is slightly overweight and doesn't have a lot of time for me :heart:


You realize that is just an act he puts on to make you feel more comfortable with him, right?

No offense, but very few males are actually feminist. Even for those who seemingly are, it is usually a pretense they put on to make women feel better around them or to make themselves more attractive.

I understand that most aspies are naive, so this may be a difficult fact to come to terms with. However, when you do, I think you may have a clearer understanding of the world around you, and especially male behavior.


What?! a male would never lie to a woman in order to get into her pants, such things are unheard of!



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,567
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

29 May 2014, 10:07 am

Are you two trying to be homewreckers and suspicion-makers?

Talk about yourselves, idiots.



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 18,549
Location: Aux Arcs

29 May 2014, 10:11 am

Rabblerousers.


_________________
I am the dust that dances in the light. - Rumi


Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 545
Location: New England

29 May 2014, 10:16 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Are you two trying to be homewreckers and suspicion-makers?

Talk about yourselves, idiots.


Random internet-goer says that people lie in order to take advantage of others, random internet-goer is shamed for speaking such blasphemy. :P



Jono
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,394
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

29 May 2014, 10:32 am

Yupa wrote:
Misogyny is a natural symptom of autism.

Why would you expect people who don't understand other human beings to even begin to know how to respect women?


No, it's not. Are you trolling again Yupa?



AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,051
Location: San Jose

29 May 2014, 12:32 pm

Jono wrote:
Yupa wrote:
Misogyny is a natural symptom of autism.

Why would you expect people who don't understand other human beings to even begin to know how to respect women?


No, it's not. Are you trolling again Yupa?
I think he is and I dont think this is the right kind of thread to be trolling either.


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,051
Location: San Jose

29 May 2014, 1:32 pm

CommanderKeen wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
SquidinHostBody wrote:
The Squid does not quite understand. If you have offended someone, why not give them an apology as a person, not as a woman? How does their mistreatment, and their being female gender have anything to do with it? I've watched threads where men will verbally gut each other. They don't apologize by saying "I'm sorry I have offended you, and since you're a guy, that is not fair." Gender should not play a role in who gets an apology, or why. Treat others as a human being, not as a gendered entity.


He's feeling guilty about his past jokes/generalizations/bitter posts and he doesn't want to be associated with the maniac shooter.

Tell that to The Squid, and he might understand.

Long live The Squid! Long live The Squid!



ps: Hey, me and you have something in common, we both have freaky heads.

Lol
And Commander Keen wears a helmit on his head and has a pogo stick and a stun gun! :lol:


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,522
Location: Europe

29 May 2014, 1:41 pm

Yupa wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
I feel very safe with my boyfriend who has AS and he is feminist. He respects me and so I love him even though he is slightly overweight and doesn't have a lot of time for me :heart:


You realize that is just an act he puts on to make you feel more comfortable with him, right?

No offense, but very few males are actually feminist. Even for those who seemingly are, it is usually a pretense they put on to make women feel better around them or to make themselves more attractive.

I understand that most aspies are naive, so this may be a difficult fact to come to terms with. However, when you do, I think you may have a clearer understanding of the world around you, and especially male behavior.


Actually, no, I not naive and I am also not diagnosed. I have a very strong sense of intuition and can easily see through people and determine their real motives. My boyfriend actually took part on a public debate on university about the rise of feminism. And he won first prize.



Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,339

29 May 2014, 1:46 pm

O brother.