Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2020, 10:39 pm

MaxE wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I'm having trouble thinking the OP's post is genuine. :mrgreen:

Having seen other posts she has made, I honestly don't think she has it in her to fabricate something like this.

Thanks for the heads up. :wink:

To the OP,
No offence intended.
It seems obvious that "He is into you". :wink:

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

I luv KFC!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2020, 10:41 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You don’t have to hit the sack with him right away.

Like Jimmy and others are saying, enjoy the friendship.

Wow. 8O :mrgreen:

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

I luv KFC!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2020, 10:43 pm

old_comedywriter wrote:
angelofdarkness wrote:
We were discussing a card game we both play and he said it don't matter if we play or not, long as he spends time with me. What's exactly going on?

This means he likes talking to you - always a good sign. When I met the woman who became my wife, we spent hours talking on the phone before we met.

It sounds like he is smitten.
I said the exact same thing, once.
It had the desired effect. :wink:

And one more thing,

I luv KFC!

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jun 2020, 7:52 pm

So I guess him and I are a thing now? He asked after our second meeting up if I wanted to be a couple with him, I guess he felt something interesting at the park. I'm wondering if I should keep my guard up a bit yet or not? I admitted I'm a pretty awkward person to him, and he seemed pay with it, he admitted that it's been awhile since he's dated anyone.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2020, 8:00 pm

angelofdarkness wrote:
So I guess him and I are a thing now? He asked after our second meeting up if I wanted to be a couple with him, I guess he felt something interesting at the park. I'm wondering if I should keep my guard up a bit yet or not? I admitted I'm a pretty awkward person to him, and he seemed pay with it, he admitted that it's been awhile since he's dated anyone.

Only if you like him and want to be a thing. Do you like his company? How do you feel when you're around him? Does he make you happy? Do you think about him often when you're apart? Do you find him attractive? Don't do anything you're not comfortable doing. Best of luck.

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jun 2020, 8:20 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
angelofdarkness wrote:

Only if you like him and want to be a thing. Do you like his company? How do you feel when you're around him? Does he make you happy? Do you think about him often when you're apart? Do you find him attractive? Don't do anything you're not comfortable doing. Best of luck.

I feel calm when I'm with him and like hanging out with him. He commented we can start with holding hands and go from there

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2020, 8:21 pm

angelofdarkness wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
angelofdarkness wrote:

I feel calm when I'm with him and like hanging out with him. He commented we can start with holding hands and go from there

Woot. That's a good sign.

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jun 2020, 8:24 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
angelofdarkness wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
angelofdarkness wrote:

How so?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2020, 8:28 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
angelofdarkness wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
angelofdarkness wrote:

That it is, but she should take some time to self reflect and ask herself these questions to see where she stands. Does she like him as a friend or more than a friend?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2020, 9:05 pm

^You have time to figure that stuff out angelofdarkness, just don't let anyone pressure you into something you're either not ready for or something you don't want to do. If they like you they should respect you and your wants and needs.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2020, 9:57 pm

angelofdarkness wrote:

My default advice is:
If they start asking for money,
Alarm bells should start to ring, bigtime.
There are a lot of scammers out there,
But he doesn't sound like one of them. :wink:

And one more thing,

I luv KFC!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 3:50 am

angelofdarkness wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
angelofdarkness wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
angelofdarkness wrote:

How so?

He seems interested, if that's what's desired it's turning out as desired so far.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 3:53 am

Pepe wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Yeah, don't hit the sack without express permission. That thing is sensitive.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 4:12 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I was "Wowing" about KKs wording.
He is loosening up, finally.
I must be having an influence on him. 8)

And one more thing,

I luv KFC!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 8:50 am

It's time for you two to do the "My mind to your mind, my thoughts to your thoughts" thing.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 8:53 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

https://mandrillcomics.com/comic/238/page/63