To the incels who believe in the BS redpill

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

salad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,226

02 Aug 2021, 9:23 pm



yOu hAVe tO hAvE 6 SiXeS

So much for needing to be 6 feet tall, 6 figures and 6 pack to fall in love

So much for the nonsense that you need to be Brad Pitt to find an amazing and lovely wife/lover

And so much for all the BS negativity oozing from the incel community claiming women are just a bunch of superficial gold diggers who only go for super wealthy perfect elite men

In case you're wondering the above is a video of famous self help guru Nick Vujacic, a Serbian pastor born without arms or legs. The guy is easily maximum 3 feet fall which is half the 6 feet incels claim you need to be to get a woman

The guy was born with no arms and no legs yet rather than letting that disadvantage him he allowed it to be something that inspired billions of others like me to not limit ourselves

Something I needed to see as these past few days I've been a whiny little self pitying b***h and now that s**t has got to end

This month life did beat me hard and did me dirty, and by not being more vigilant I allowed myself to turn into a weak and pathetic little b***h instead of the strong warrior I used to be

This is what incels dont get

Yes life can kick your ass and do you dirty

And yes there are superficial women who only want Brad Pitt types and certain people cant meet those expectations

However to spend one's time sulking diving into an ocean of self pity is the last thing that will attract anyone

Others could choose to fall down the incel road of accepting the redpill that because I'm shorter, with scars all over my face, with autism, weak bones and a deteriorating body from an unkown illness, that I'm doomed to never succeed or ever find someone I love

Too bad that's not me. I know I'm destined for success and I have my own beloved princess to meet, but a princess can only marry a prince; therefore my duty right now is to transform myself into the baddest Motherf***er there is and that's by being raw and honest with myself and others, get off the couch, and try to fight for my throne and right to succeed.

2 days down the incel redpill road and I became the opposite of who I am.

Thank god for Nick Vujacic to wake me the hell up and showing me that women dont reject others because they're not Brad Pitt; women reject whining losers, the kind I chose to be temporarily and now reject here and now


_________________
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Master Oogway


that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jul 2017
Age: 41
Gender: Female
Posts: 957
Location: Between my dreams and your fantasies

02 Aug 2021, 10:45 pm

Welcome back salad :heart:

You are lovely. Keep fighting the good fight!! :heart:


_________________
...what do the public, the great unobservant public, who could hardly tell a weaver by his tooth or a compositor by his left thumb, care about the finer shades of analysis and deduction!


The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,936
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

03 Aug 2021, 1:24 pm

The hero is back!

The hero comes home!



_________________
Come here to get the Block functionality for Wrongplanet:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=390645


Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Nov 2017
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,112
Location: US

03 Aug 2021, 9:25 pm

Welcome back, salad. :D

However, I disagree that all redpill is BS, it has some truth in it too.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,167
Location: Australia

03 Aug 2021, 9:29 pm

You don't have to be George Clooney...

But it helps. 8)


that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Welcome back salad :heart:

You are lovely. Keep fighting the good fight!! :heart:


I am luvly too, btw. 8)


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,


"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)


I luv KFC!


salad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,226

04 Aug 2021, 1:19 am

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Welcome back, salad. :D

However, I disagree that all redpill is BS, it has some truth in it too.


Some truth, sure. But redpillers want you to believe that any and every man who isn't Brad Pitt can never find any love unless they marry a disabled and ugly woman they hate. I kid you not we actually have members on this forum and on many other Incel communities who spout such BS. And when you give them countefacts and counterarguments all they do is deny it and make up excuses


_________________
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Master Oogway


DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,568
Location: Northern California

04 Aug 2021, 1:40 am

Very happy to see you, Salad, and sorry life has been beating you up lately.

I usually stay off these incel threads, I want nothing at all to do with their theories, and figure they don't want anything to do with me, but I saw your name and wanted to see how you are doing.

I don't think you have to be a prince to get your princess (it may not even be what the princess wants), but there is nothing wrong with determination to improve yourself, either. I really do wish you the best. You are a good guy, Salad. You will accomplish. I am sure of it.


_________________
Mom to an amazing young adult AS son, plus an also amazing non-AS daughter. Most likely part of the "Broader Autism Phenotype" (some traits).


salad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,226

04 Aug 2021, 2:10 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
Very happy to see you, Salad, and sorry life has been beating you up lately.

I usually stay off these incel threads, I want nothing at all to do with their theories, and figure they don't want anything to do with me, but I saw your name and wanted to see how you are doing.

I don't think you have to be a prince to get your princess (it may not even be what the princess wants), but there is nothing wrong with determination to improve yourself, either. I really do wish you the best. You are a good guy, Salad. You will accomplish. I am sure of it.


And I'm very happy to hear from you too since your wisdom and support always helped guide my impetuous self when I needed it most.

Overall I'm doing a lot worse than I was months ago but life is capricious in its vicissitudes and as easily as we fall so we can rise. I hope to get better this month

Right now my biggest issue in life is my brain's reading difficulties. It's not dyslexia, but for whatever reason my brain struggles to activate the ability to read, even on Wrongplanet for leisure

I have to do jihad just to read a few sentences here on WP and I dont know why my brain is like this. If I can figure out how to fix my brain's ability to read I could turn myself into a scholar and sever all ties to the vain path of fighting

I only ever identified as a brainless muscle head because of deep insecurities about my reading abilities. I'm desperate to make something of myself outside of athletics and if I can find the cure to fixing my brain I feel like everything will be in place for me to succeed in life


_________________
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Master Oogway


BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Aug 2015
Posts: 5,785

04 Aug 2021, 10:38 am

Serious question (that has nothing to do with incels and redpills):

Do you have trouble comprehending something if you hear it spoken rather than read?

Because if so, you can start using a text-to-speech application for the vast majority of content, and only read where you actually need to. I'm sure you can talk to your caregivers about this.

And the other side of that is, you can also use a speech-to-text program.


_________________
A finger in every pie.


salad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,226

04 Aug 2021, 10:52 am

BeaArthur wrote:
Serious question (that has nothing to do with incels and redpills):

Do you have trouble comprehending something if you hear it spoken rather than read?

Because if so, you can start using a text-to-speech application for the vast majority of content, and only read where you actually need to. I'm sure you can talk to your caregivers about this.

And the other side of that is, you can also use a speech-to-text program.


I have too much pride to do that

Reading is a fundamental skill in this world and that is why I literally break my back to read (and I mean break back literally. You see I have to hold the book right to my eyes and my phone the same, and that strains my back)


_________________
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Master Oogway


IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 43,880

04 Aug 2021, 10:58 am

Do you have a Speech-Language pathologist subsequent to your brain injury? After my first stroke I had SLP support for reading and comprehension. "Language" in SLP doesn't just mean speech or listening. It's anything related to receptive or expressive language including reading or writing, planning tasks using executive function (making mental or written lists, understanding and following written directions), etc.


_________________
self-esteem codicil and emotional vibrator


BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 11 Aug 2015
Posts: 5,785

04 Aug 2021, 1:10 pm

salad wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:
Serious question (that has nothing to do with incels and redpills):

Do you have trouble comprehending something if you hear it spoken rather than read?

Because if so, you can start using a text-to-speech application for the vast majority of content, and only read where you actually need to. I'm sure you can talk to your caregivers about this.

And the other side of that is, you can also use a speech-to-text program.

I have too much pride to do that

Well, that's stupid. If you can acquire knowledge with less strain, you can save your eyes/brain cells for reading the stuff that isn't digitized, like "Men's restroom" signs.

Your first job as a person with a disability is to accept the fact and then learn compensatory strategies. Or maybe you're better than me. It's going to be a long, long road, my friend.


_________________
A finger in every pie.


salad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,226

04 Aug 2021, 1:27 pm

BeaArthur wrote:
salad wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:
Serious question (that has nothing to do with incels and redpills):

Do you have trouble comprehending something if you hear it spoken rather than read?

Because if so, you can start using a text-to-speech application for the vast majority of content, and only read where you actually need to. I'm sure you can talk to your caregivers about this.

And the other side of that is, you can also use a speech-to-text program.

I have too much pride to do that

Well, that's stupid. If you can acquire knowledge with less strain, you can save your eyes/brain cells for reading the stuff that isn't digitized, like "Men's restroom" signs.

Your first job as a person with a disability is to accept the fact and then learn compensatory strategies. Or maybe you're better than me. It's going to be a long, long road, my friend.


You're talking to the guy who while physically paralyzed this month still attempted to go to the gym and workout

When I want something I will get it because I'm stubborn and always get what I want

That wont change

And if reality doesnt bend to my will I'll make it


_________________
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Master Oogway


DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,568
Location: Northern California

04 Aug 2021, 5:22 pm

salad wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:
salad wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:
Serious question (that has nothing to do with incels and redpills):

Do you have trouble comprehending something if you hear it spoken rather than read?

Because if so, you can start using a text-to-speech application for the vast majority of content, and only read where you actually need to. I'm sure you can talk to your caregivers about this.

And the other side of that is, you can also use a speech-to-text program.

I have too much pride to do that

Well, that's stupid. If you can acquire knowledge with less strain, you can save your eyes/brain cells for reading the stuff that isn't digitized, like "Men's restroom" signs.

Your first job as a person with a disability is to accept the fact and then learn compensatory strategies. Or maybe you're better than me. It's going to be a long, long road, my friend.


You're talking to the guy who while physically paralyzed this month still attempted to go to the gym and workout

When I want something I will get it because I'm stubborn and always get what I want

That wont change

And if reality doesnt bend to my will I'll make it


OK, I have done so many ridiculous things in my life because I tend to be the same way (with things I care about, anyway), which is why I'm sitting here chuckling. "No" is not a word I take in. The determination can be a wonderful trait, persistence can be incredibly essential to success, but the stubbornness can also result in, well, ridiculousness. The trick is to know the difference. And allow yourself a good laugh at yourself when you've chosen poorly. So I guess my advice is to not let yourself get stuck in the mud when there really isn't any good reason to. Recognize when your stubbornness is actually holding you back or creating new problems.

I don't know if text to speech is the right answer, but do wonder if it could be used as a bridge. Kind of like recognizing that the river can be crossed successfully if you simply grab a balance pole. Have you worked with any reading or sight experts on the issue?


_________________
Mom to an amazing young adult AS son, plus an also amazing non-AS daughter. Most likely part of the "Broader Autism Phenotype" (some traits).


The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,936
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

06 Aug 2021, 1:13 pm

No news from your ex?


_________________
Come here to get the Block functionality for Wrongplanet:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=390645


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 19,167
Location: Australia

06 Aug 2021, 7:23 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
No news from your ex?


I thought so.


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,


"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)


I luv KFC!