Rexi meets r00tb33r in Vienna

Page 1 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 5:25 pm

We finally met each other after a crazy time of preparations and stressful new flights.
We hanged out, walked a lot, ran after trains with hot tea and cake, had made memories, popped our cherries (I even bled because r00tb33r is so thick it makes me wince) and r00tb33r proposed :heart:

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Last edited by Rexi on 27 Sep 2021, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 5:40 pm

***CONGRATULATIONS!***
***CONGRATULATIONS!***
***CONGRATULATIONS!***

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 5:44 pm

Thank you! :oops:

It was so cold but it was worth it. Last 2 days it got warm. There was a themed ferrari expo in front of our apt, followed by Wolkswagen's last cars out event

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Last edited by Rexi on 27 Sep 2021, 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 5:47 pm

Congratulations!! !

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 6:08 pm

Juliette wrote:
Congratulations!! !

Thank you! Finally met my one. He's there despite the hardship and never gives up!

Last edited by Cornflake on 03 Oct 2021, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.: Image removed on poster's request.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 6:35 pm

That was a beautiful proposal message. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. XX

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 7:07 pm

Congratulations. :heart:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 8:20 pm

Sweet Peas! :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen: :P

Om Nom 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 11:30 pm

Congrats!

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 5:03 am

Thanks blazingstar, that1weirdgrrrl.

CockneyRebel wrote:
Sweet Peas! :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen: :P

We are making sweet pea puree, mixing up our dna. ;D (also true if that means autistic puree)

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 5:03 am

Juliette wrote:
That was a beautiful proposal message. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness. XX

So mote it be!

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 6:30 am

You deserve to be happy. <hug>

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

I luv KFC!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

29 Sep 2021, 10:21 pm

I think I missed some posts on this 8O I was following that thread you made Rexi about how it seemed like you were wanting a friendship instead of a romantic relationship & he was wanting you to marry him & move you to his country & you were not willing to relocate. I'm glad things are working out but I'm just a little confused :? :lol:

~King Of The Hill

"Hear all, trust nothing"

~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2021, 10:38 pm

nick007 wrote:
I think I missed some posts on this 8O I was following that thread you made Rexi about how it seemed like you were wanting a friendship instead of a romantic relationship & he was wanting you to marry him & move you to his country & you were not willing to relocate. I'm glad things are working out but I'm just a little confused :? :lol:

I hope Rexi realises how hard it is for me not to comment here. :mrgreen:
Not even a hint, sorry. 8)

And one more thing,

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet." Humour is not meant to be taken seriously, yet many pervert its intent.
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)

I luv KFC!

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 11:07 am

nick007 wrote:

You're completely right. I wanted to give us a chance. It's been really hard and it still is, I dont particularly enjoy relationships. I guess he touched my heart and made me believe that something could work where im involved. I have a lot of struggles and hes tired of my issues already. He's still sweet though in the end, despite the hardships we have.
I dont know what to say to you, it's not easy for me at all, I just want to build a life with him though, and i dont even know if i can be a productive adult to be able to take care of house tasks, call people, do everything that 's needed in a house as we will live on our own.

I've been for a long time going to doctors, trying to fix issues in my city, hes sent money for them but i felt so much stress and pressure, tasks added constantly, the trip, buy things like insoles and other things that may help my knee, mri, i have a meniscus tear, have to think about getting treatment here beause its too expensive in America and i dont feel comfortable about treating it here because its a high risk for infections in hospitals here but also i just feel overwhelmed we have to work on our k1 visa too and whats been in the past months for me its been so crazy and stressful i had to do so many things and it felt heavy. It's depressing exhausting and i dont feel i can do it again. I'll have time but as soon as they send me the interview schedule email ill have to already have been ready to go to Bucharest or book a physical exam thing as i need it before the embassy interview.

He hasnt told his parents we're even engaged yet, but hes told them that he cant get me to do anything. It makes him sad and desperate that i feel so exhausted and tired and just want to focus on the visa and just leave and be there with him. He feels like what i do here means what id do there for our house and he needs a lot of help to take care of the house. He works all the time, he has no time for anything else much.

I'm scared, im not gonna lie. I'm scared and worried. I dislike earlier he said he should marry Google instead when i said i offered to help him look things up. But now he held me again and things seem like they could be good.

I've been trying to reach a plumber for months now to fix multiple issues in the appartment, I wasnt able to get it fixed, they didnt answer and some are known to be doing uncool things, bad people. I'll keep on trying, rn im in quarantine and have bronchitis though i cant. It oftentimes feels so hard to get things like this done. This has been more difficult than the other things i fixed faster in the recent past. I'm not used to this lifestyle of many tasks at all. I need patience and time, to make decisions to conserve my energy and there's none to have because he just wants me to be functional and works constantly, provides finances constantly and resents me, also worries if i can be enough for a life with him as do I.

I need to get out of here and make a life. I want a happy life with him. But I feel like ill be failing and get my heart broken. The things i need to take care of on my own are very tough. What do I do? Time flies and I still can't do things as others can

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 12:01 pm

Pepe wrote:
nick007 wrote:

I hope Rexi realises how hard it is for me not to comment here. :mrgreen:
Not even a hint, sorry. 8)

That's fine. Talk to me. I need a friend. even more so one who's overwhelmed and not able to resist. I dont mind mistakes and its fine that you posted in this thread. And goofiness is a plus.

What's been happening in your life?

I know it seems like I've forgotten our interactions, I think it's time we talk about cool things again. I guess we can't hijack it with politics though. The only section we can talk about multiple topics is lacking lol.