Middle or Normie Tier 36%  36%  [ 8 ]
Bottom Tier 41%  41%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 22

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 5:56 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Even if it is lost consensually, that doesn't mean it was a great experience...I kind of think the first guy I had sex with when I was 19 did see it more as a game to score as later it became pretty obvious, he was just leading me on and was never really interested in me as a person. I thought I had a boyfriend, but I think he figured he had someone who'd be willing to have sex or do intimate activities whenever he was in the mood without him having to put in any effort.

I figure he is part of the reason it took me till I was 31 and 5 years into my current relationship to really get comfortable with sex and enjoy it rather than feeling like it's a chore.

19 year old men can be pretty immature and horny.

You've got all these hormones flowing through you, you're away from your parents for the first time, and all the women at your campus are hot with bangin bodies. So I think it's safe to say that 19 year old men think about SEX a lot. Some can handle it better than others; while others do or say stupid s**t which gets them in trouble in some way.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 6:01 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Even if it is lost consensually, that doesn't mean it was a great experience...I kind of think the first guy I had sex with when I was 19 did see it more as a game to score as later it became pretty obvious, he was just leading me on and was never really interested in me as a person. I thought I had a boyfriend, but I think he figured he had someone who'd be willing to have sex or do intimate activities whenever he was in the mood without him having to put in any effort.

I figure he is part of the reason it took me till I was 31 and 5 years into my current relationship to really get comfortable with sex and enjoy it rather than feeling like it's a chore.

You've got all these hormones flowing through you, you're away from your parents for the first time, and all the women at your campus are hot with bangin bodies. So I think it's safe to say that 19 year old men think about SEX a lot. Some can handle it better than others; while others do or say stupid s**t which gets them in trouble in some way.

19 year old women aren't much different.

You mentioned dating rather than hookups in your marketplace title.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 6:01 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

There appears to be a cutoff of about 25 years of age where men mature.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 6:06 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Hookup falls under dating.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 6:09 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Not really.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 6:12 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Muse933277 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Not really.

Yes it does.

Hooking up falls under the casual dating umbrella.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 6:16 pm

Maybe rewrite your title as "Three Tiers of Sexual Desirability" if that's what you mean.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 6:53 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Muse933277 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Not really.

Yes it does.

Dating is more specifically for getting a relationship, not just hooking up, pretty sure.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 7:49 pm

I know a man in his 20s named Chad. He’s a guy who works in my department.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 10:08 pm

Chad is a recent slang term. It originated in the incel community but became mainstream in the late 2010s.

In a nutshell, a prototypical "chad" is tall, broad shouldered, mesomorphic physique, facially masculine, and considered good looking.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 4:33 am

I don't put myself into a tier. I'm not meat that can be graded.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 5:25 am

All these attempts to systematize love and attraction make society look extremely desperate. You don't expect people to be so broken or exploitative when you're young. Love is like the study of disappointment.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:26 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
Chad is a recent slang term. It originated in the incel community but became mainstream in the late 2010s.

In a nutshell, a prototypical "chad" is tall, broad shouldered, mesomorphic physique, facially masculine, and considered good looking.

Imagine how many chads live in Chad.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 10:30 pm

Imagine how many batmans live in batman.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 11:48 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I don't put myself into a tier. I'm not meat that can be graded.

Word. Not a Tier, not a grade, not a group, not a level.

Not that I even fit in any of those mentioned anyway.

Sweetleaf wrote:
Muse933277 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Muse933277 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Not really.

Yes it does.

Dating is more specifically for getting a relationship, not just hooking up, pretty sure.

I agree. Dating might lead to a hook up but it's not the purpose. Casual dating is about looking to see what is out there, rather than looking for someone to boink. There's a difference between going on a date with different people and dating different people. You might go on a date and/to hookup, but dating someone to hookup would be doing it wrong lol

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2021, 1:04 am

Chad's do exist generally, in my experience. I know of guys who have slept with dozens of women and can walk into a nightclub and 'pull' the hottest women in the room in under 10 minutes.

It's just a matter of social skills more than anything. You don't even have to be 'good looking', although that helps your cause as a 'Chad'.