Middle or Normie Tier 36%  36%  [ 8 ]
Bottom Tier 41%  41%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 22

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2021, 3:15 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Biological women outperform men in academia & are generally more intelligent in many ways, commit suicide at a lesser rate, are better able to multi-task than men in general.

Then what's to stop women taking unfair advantage of their superior brains? How can we achieve equality when women are smarter than us?

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2022, 9:54 pm

Bump

Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2022, 10:04 pm

Why was this thread bumped?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

26 Aug 2022, 10:15 pm

I don't believe in tiers. I believe in the human condition and view us all as humans. I think the tier system is outdated and needs to be overthrown. I thought the tiers of dating died during the hippie days. I guess that I'm wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 8:36 am

What tier are you in?

AutomatedStar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2022, 9:21 am

Bottom

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 9:44 am

AutomatedStar wrote:
Bottom

I know a lot of autistic men in the bottom tier. It’s usually a combination of below average looks, below average earning capacity, and some come off as obviously autistic.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 9:53 am

In the case for bottom tier autistic men, they basically have four options.

Option 1. Continue to chase hot girls out of your league for years and years, and maybe one will eventually say yes.

Option 2: Accept the fact you don’t have much to offer and lower your standards to realistic levels and date women around your league. This likely means dating similarly disabled women.

Option 3: Improve yourself as much as possible both physically, mentally, and economically with the goal of improving your sexual market value to attract a higher value mate.

Option 4: Accept that you’re probably never going to find anyone and die alone.

The choice is yours. Choose wisely…

AutomatedStar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2022, 9:57 am

Muse933277 wrote:
AutomatedStar wrote:
Bottom

I know a lot of autistic men in the bottom tier. It’s usually a combination of below average looks, below average earning capacity, and some come off as obviously autistic.

Back when I used to frequent support groups, it was a common trope to find most of the men on the spectrum to be perpetually single. Even the average looking ones struggled immensely

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 9:57 am

Muse933277 wrote:

Option 1. Continue to chase hot girls out of your league for years and years, and maybe one will eventually say yes.

Option 2: Accept the fact you don’t have much to offer and lower your standards to realistic levels and date women around your league. This likely means dating similarly disabled women.

Option 3: Improve yourself as much as possible both physically, mentally, and economically with the goal of improving your sexual market value to attract a higher value mate.

Which have you chosen?

AutomatedStar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2022, 10:03 am

Muse933277 wrote:

I don't think I ever chased hot women. Also, I've always been primarily interested in women in my league, it's where most of my rejections came from. I also have a decent career and I'm somewhat fit and healthy, always have been since I've particpated in sports ever since I was a kid and still do. I think for some of us, it's straight to 4 but not really because we didn't try or because we chased hot women lol. I feel like some of us are just not in the dating game to begin with

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 10:03 am

Not sure if the tier system, is such a good way to judge a persons value . :( but it does represent the disparity
In the dating world . Sadly a true situation. Regarding propagation of the species .
But in reality , I think a persons character , Carrys equally as much value , for thinking people. :mrgreen:

where ever you go ,there you are

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 10:16 am

I chose option 5:
Going for a demography that finds my ethnic features very attractive.

Worked countless of times.

Check here to get the Block functionality for Wrongplanet:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=390645

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 11:06 am

Again, the Chad and Stacy thing needs to be updated. Those are 70s and 80s white suburbia names. We're more multicultural now.

Also, if I wanted to share a name with a country in Africa, Ghana or Senegal would be more up my alley anyway.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 12:02 pm

AutomatedStar wrote:
Back when I used to frequent support groups, it was a common trope to find most of the men on the spectrum to be perpetually single. Even the average looking ones struggled immensely

Autistic men are disproportionately more likely to be nerdy and introverted, more likely to be socially anxious, less likely to be athletic and take their fitness seriously, and more likely to be either unemployed or work a crappy low paying job, and we’re more likely to live with our parents at older ages. All of these traits are negatively associated with dating success, so it’s not really much of a surprise that many men on the spectrum struggle.

The autistic men that don’t struggle with dating at all tend to either be fairly good looking and mildly autistic OR they go for women who aren’t that attractive.

My former autistic roommate had girlfriends but they tended to be ugly and fat. So if that’s who you’re willing to date, more power to you.

AutomatedStar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Oct 2022, 2:30 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
AutomatedStar wrote:

Autistic men are disproportionately more likely to be nerdy and introverted, more likely to be socially anxious, less likely to be athletic and take their fitness seriously, and more likely to be either unemployed or work a crappy low paying job, and we’re more likely to live with our parents at older ages. All of these traits are negatively associated with dating success, so it’s not really much of a surprise that many men on the spectrum struggle.

The autistic men that don’t struggle with dating at all tend to either be fairly good looking and mildly autistic OR they go for women who aren’t that attractive.

My former autistic roommate had girlfriends but they tended to be ugly and fat. So if that’s who you’re willing to date, more power to you.

Where am I supposed to meet these women though? The "fat and ugly" ones who'd be open to dating me