Does sex require a bond/connection?

Page 3 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Carl Friedrich Gauss
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Joined: 11 Aug 2022
Gender: Male
Posts: 99
Location: The only sure thing is it's at least 3-dimensional.

16 Aug 2022, 11:02 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
It’s certainly not a problem with me.

Not as many men think like that as you think.

Sex and love are quite intertwined, as far as I’m concerned.

I would have stayed a virgin till marriage had I found my true love before age 17.



I did not say most people. I did say most people I met. I know you think like me from your posts. I am sorry for this. If I offended you somehow.

Even when I watch porns, if the women in the porn close her eyes during sex. I change the porn. This affects me in a bad way. What do you think of this? Would you be affected as well, if you experience such a thing?



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 85,735
Location: Queens, NYC

16 Aug 2022, 11:22 pm

I don’t get offended easily.



Nades
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 8 Jan 2017
Age: 1932
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,765
Location: wales

17 Aug 2022, 2:01 am

Carl Friedrich Gauss wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
It’s certainly not a problem with me.

Not as many men think like that as you think.

Sex and love are quite intertwined, as far as I’m concerned.

I would have stayed a virgin till marriage had I found my true love before age 17.



I did not say most people. I did say most people I met. I know you think like me from your posts. I am sorry for this. If I offended you somehow.

Even when I watch porns, if the women in the porn close her eyes during sex. I change the porn. This affects me in a bad way. What do you think of this? Would you be affected as well, if you experience such a thing?


I think you might possibly not show enough lust if it effects you in a bad way. Human males have a pre-programmed desire to reproduce. Semen going in a place where it counts is usually satisfying to most men regardless of how long they known the woman as it fulfills the desire to reproduce.



arekks
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jul 2022
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 12
Location: UK

17 Aug 2022, 8:57 am

I can't enjoy sex at all unless I feel like I have an emotional bond with the other person. I suppose I feel an unusual amount of distance & distrust with others, and so it feels very wrong to have intercourse with someone unless I feel a kind of 'oneness' with them. Doesn't help that I have an overactive mind that tends to take me out of the moment anyway.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,765
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

17 Aug 2022, 9:37 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
I wouldn’t want to have sex with someone that I wasn’t in love with.

Everyone is different, though.

I suppose sex with someone you're in love with can be better, buuuuut, based on the life I've led and the very few people I've felt that strongly for.. what, only have sex with 1-3 people in my life IF they reciprocate those feelings??? :? Crazy talk! :lol: I'd have missed out on literally hundreds of AMAZINGLY hot times where no love was involved but I did love the act and the memories.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,864
Location: Small Town From Hell

17 Aug 2022, 9:41 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
I wouldn’t want to have sex with someone that I wasn’t in love with.

Everyone is different, though.

I suppose sex with someone you're in love with can be better, buuuuut, based on the life I've led and the very few people I've felt that strongly for.. what, only have sex with 1-3 people in my life IF they reciprocate those feelings??? :? Crazy talk! :lol: I'd have missed out on literally hundreds of AMAZINGLY hot times where no love was involved but I did love the act and the memories.


I'll stick with the 1-3 people, including myself. :lol:


_________________
Away.


goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,765
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

17 Aug 2022, 10:08 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
I wouldn’t want to have sex with someone that I wasn’t in love with.

Everyone is different, though.

I suppose sex with someone you're in love with can be better, buuuuut, based on the life I've led and the very few people I've felt that strongly for.. what, only have sex with 1-3 people in my life IF they reciprocate those feelings??? :? Crazy talk! :lol: I'd have missed out on literally hundreds of AMAZINGLY hot times where no love was involved but I did love the act and the memories.


I'll stick with the 1-3 people, including myself. :lol:

If I get to count myself then I'm at 619. :lol: And I'm okay with stopping there, too, as I've recently agreed to not hookup with other ppl as my favourite fwb and I take things slow and explore the possibility of a relationship together. 8)


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 85,735
Location: Queens, NYC

17 Aug 2022, 6:31 pm

Are you absolutely sure it's 619? It's amazing that you could keep track so precisely!

Are you sure it's not 409?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKKP_cZuk54



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,765
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

17 Aug 2022, 7:28 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Are you absolutely sure it's 619? It's amazing that you could keep track so precisely!

Are you sure it's not 409?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKKP_cZuk54

I think I’m pretty accurate. I’ve just kept a running tally in my head. If it’s off, it may be off by 1 or something. 5 girls, 613 boys - including all the trans ones - plus myself = 619.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,864
Location: Small Town From Hell

17 Aug 2022, 7:34 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Are you absolutely sure it's 619? It's amazing that you could keep track so precisely!

Are you sure it's not 409?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKKP_cZuk54

I think I’m pretty accurate. I’ve just kept a running tally in my head. If it’s off, it may be off by 1 or something. 5 girls, 613 boys - including all the trans ones - plus myself = 619.

8O

I thought you were joking. That's a lot of people!

What percentage of those people made for an enjoyable experience?


_________________
Away.


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 85,735
Location: Queens, NYC

17 Aug 2022, 7:43 pm

I had many “enjoyable” experiences…but very few which were transcendent.

The aftertaste, most of the time, was rather unpleasant.



Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,864
Location: Small Town From Hell

17 Aug 2022, 7:51 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I had many “enjoyable” experiences…but very few which were transcendent.

The aftertaste, most of the time, was rather unpleasant.


Enjoyable is still good, though, right?


_________________
Away.


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 85,735
Location: Queens, NYC

17 Aug 2022, 8:23 pm

It's good for the moment.....not so good later on.



Carl Friedrich Gauss
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

Joined: 11 Aug 2022
Gender: Male
Posts: 99
Location: The only sure thing is it's at least 3-dimensional.

17 Aug 2022, 8:31 pm

619 is a prime number. It has some other features as well.



goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2013
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,765
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

18 Aug 2022, 1:48 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Are you absolutely sure it's 619? It's amazing that you could keep track so precisely!

Are you sure it's not 409?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKKP_cZuk54

I think I’m pretty accurate. I’ve just kept a running tally in my head. If it’s off, it may be off by 1 or something. 5 girls, 613 boys - including all the trans ones - plus myself = 619.

8O

I thought you were joking. That's a lot of people!

What percentage of those people made for an enjoyable experience?

As an almost 40yo gay man the only reason my body count is so low is because I have a particular type and a very picky, otherwise if I just didn’t care who with I could have racked up a few thousand.

The vast majority made for enjoyable experiences - and ofc some of them were Next Level omfg pinch me this is so hot I can’t believe it’s happening. Very very low % that we’re actually unenjoyable. Usually ppl hookup because there’s physical attraction and they think they’d have a hot time together, so it’s Usually at least enjoyable. But there have been 1-2% or so where it’s like “Meh, I should have gotten more sleep instead.” So, yeah, that happens from time to time - probably to everyone.


_________________
No :heart: for supporting trump. Because doing so is deplorable.


Nades
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 8 Jan 2017
Age: 1932
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,765
Location: wales

18 Aug 2022, 11:20 am

goldfish21 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Are you absolutely sure it's 619? It's amazing that you could keep track so precisely!

Are you sure it's not 409?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKKP_cZuk54

I think I’m pretty accurate. I’ve just kept a running tally in my head. If it’s off, it may be off by 1 or something. 5 girls, 613 boys - including all the trans ones - plus myself = 619.


Damn. Thats a lot of people.

As for myself, I haven't had much sex overall but I have a lot of variation in encounters I do have. The nastier the encounter the better. It's ranged from traditional have a load of dates and sex at home all the way to orgies with multiple women while a load of other men cheer me on and take turns.

No connection at all in the latter other than mutual confidence and not having a care in the world.

What really turns me on is confidence. I have a habit of attracting celibate oddballs so extreme porn like encounters is a way of rebellion.