How To Tell If You're A Chad, Normie, or Sub5

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Do You Consider Yourself To Be A Chad, Normie, Or Sub5?
I'm a man and chad 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm a man and normie 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
I'm a man and sub5 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
I'm a woman and stacy (female equivalent of a chad) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm a woman and normie 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I'm a woman and sub5 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Just show me the results. 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 10

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 Mar 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 710

26 Nov 2022, 8:23 pm

You may have heard of the 1-10 lookscale system based on physical attractiveness, with 1 being extremely ugly and 10 being extremely attractive. The terms chad, normie, and sub5 indicates which category a man falls into on the 1-10 lookscale.

Chad's are men with good looks who are typically an 8 or higher on the 1-10 lookscale.

Normies are average looking and are anywhere from 5-7 on the lookscale. A 7 is considered a high-tier normie, and may have some similar experiences to chad level guys, albert in a more minor scale.

Sub5's are unattractive and as the name implies, are below a 5 on the 1-10 lookscale.


Which category you are in can have a big impact on how romantically and sexually successful you are. The better looking you are, the easier it is to not only attract women, but to also attract high value women as well. On the other hand, men with below average looks are rejected more often, have less options to choose from, and may receive worse treatment by members of the opposite sex.


So how do you know whether or not you fall into the chad, normie, or sub5 category? There are several ways to find out.


Signs That You're A Chad:

- Getting hookups and FWB's has never been too difficult for you.

- You're able to date really attractive girls quite easily.

- In fact, you've had several really attractive girlfriends.

- You can get dates and hookups from online dating on a frequent basis.

- You're able to pull girls from bars and nightclubs without too much difficulty.

- Finding women who are interested in dating you/sleeping with you isn't too hard.

- You find that many women are friendly and open to having conversations with you.

- You find that you've never really needed much of a personality to get girls interested in you.



Signs That You're A Normie:

- Finding a girlfriend isn't easy, but it isn't this incredibly hard endeavor either. A normie who's neurotypical with good social skills can usually find a girlfriend within a year or two with solid effort.

- Online dating is difficult for normie tier guys but they should at least be able to get a date with a bit of time and effort.

- Normies typically don't have a high percentage of women that are initially interested in them, but are eventually able to attract a woman if they are neurotypical and have a decent personality and decent social skills.

- Normies need a good amount of charisma and "game" in order to attract women from bars and nightclubs. On the other hand, normies without these attributes will typically struggle in these type of settings.

- Normies may be able to find women who are physically attracted to them, but usually only if they're a girl's type. For example, if a girl's interested in tall lanky guys and you fit her type.

- Normies typically get their first relationship and lose their virginity at a typical age. Which is 15-21.




Signs That You're A Sub5:

- The majority of women you talk to act cold, standoffish, and aloof.

- Some women look at you with disgust or even roll their eyes at you, when you lock eyes with them.

- Or you're simply invisible to the majority of women

- You're 30 years old and still a virgin (and not by choice)

- You can't recall the last woman that's ever been romantically/sexually interested in you.

- You've asked out many women in the past and they've all said no.

- Women tend to like you as a friend, but none of them ever see you more than that.

- Online dating is a complete waste of time.

- You'll rarely/never be able to pull girls from bars and nightclub.

- If you're set up on a blind date, it's also with an unattractive girl/guy.

- You're extremely obese. Obese men are almost always a sub5.

- Sub5's can eventually find a girlfriend if they either lower their standards or money is involved.





So which category are you in? Do you consider yourself to be a norme, chad, or sub5?



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,491

26 Nov 2022, 8:37 pm

Weirdly I've gone through phases where I've drifted between categories.



Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,359

26 Nov 2022, 9:02 pm

I'm Santa Claus.


_________________
"A loaded gun won't set you free. So you say." - Ian Curtis


Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,182
Location: England

27 Nov 2022, 7:37 am

Alright, I'll play. I know this is aimed predominately at heterosexual men, but it gives me an excuse to kill time.

Muse933277 wrote:
Chad's are men with good looks who are typically an 8 or higher on the 1-10 lookscale.

Normies are average looking and are anywhere from 5-7 on the lookscale. A 7 is considered a high-tier normie, and may have some similar experiences to chad level guys, albert in a more minor scale.

Sub5's are unattractive and as the name implies, are below a 5 on the 1-10 lookscale.


Back in high school I was ranked a 7 on hot or not if that counts. :lol:

Sub5

Do the majority of women you talk to act cold, standoffish or aloof? Do some women look at you with disgust or even roll their eyes at you, when you lock eyes with them?

Nope.

Are you extremely obese? Are you 30 years old and still a virgin (and not by choice)?

Nope. I'm pretty lanky. I haven't reached thirty yet.

Is it true that you can't recall the last woman that's ever been romantically/sexually interested in you?

Nope. I remember.

Are you simply invisible to the majority of women?

Statistically yes. However, I hang out in spaces that are pretty heavily LGBT. In such spaces I'm not invisible.

Do women tend to like you as a friend, but none of them ever see you more than that?

I tend to assume this to be true, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm just incredibly oblivious whenever someone has a crush on me. Recently I found out that a female friend had been crushing hard on me in the past and I'd just completely missed it, so who even knows?

If you're set up on a blind date, it's also with an unattractive girl/guy.

When people try to set me up, it's usually with a woman who is attractive by their standards.

Can you only find a girlfriend if they either lower their standards or if money is involved?

I would hope not. 8O

You'll rarely/never be able to pull girls from bars and nightclub?

Hear me out: Approaching women at a bar is scary. Video games are not. A friend of mine wants me to try but I'm not so sure.

Is online dating a complete waste of time?

Yup. It is not going well.

Have you asked out many women in the past and they've all said no?

I wouldn't say many, but it usually ends in ghosting which is unfortunate.

Conclusion: I don't seem to fit into this category.

Next up: Normies.

Did you get into your first relationship and lose your virginity at 15-21?

Nope. I'm twenty three and haven't even kissed anyone. However, this isn't that unusual for those in the community.

Are women only physically interested in you if you're their exact type?

I have no idea, but I'm inclined to say no.

Do you need a good amount of charisma and "game" in order to attract women from bars and nightclubs?

I would need to gain the courage to approach women at bars first.

Are you neurotypical?

Probably not. I have learning differences so I doubt I'd be classed as such.

Could you find a girlfriend if you tried for a year or two with solid effort?

If I moved out to the city, then potentially. Not out here though.

And finally, Chads.

Are you able to pull girls from bars and nightclubs without too much difficulty?

Women scare me. We've established this. :P

You've had several really attractive girlfriends?

Ha. I wish.

Do you find that many women are friendly and open to having conversations with you?

Yes. Definitely.

Do you find that you've never really needed much of a personality to get girls interested in you?

Ouch. A couple of women have expressed interest without really knowing me, but I'd like to think that my personality is usually a factor in most circumstances.

Are you able to date really attractive girls quite easily?

I would need to gain some confidence to approach women first.

Is finding women who are interested in dating you/sleeping with you not that hard?

It's easier to find women who are only interested in sleeping with me than one interested in dating.

Guess I'm a Stacy by this logic.


_________________
23. Possibly B.A.P.


Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 13 Mar 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 710

27 Nov 2022, 9:57 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
Alright, I'll play. I know this is aimed predominately at heterosexual men, but it gives me an excuse to kill time...




Yes, this post is mostly aimed for guys and the reason for that is because the standards for women are different.

For example, getting matches on online dating as a woman is a poor indicator of how attractive a woman is, because the vast majority of women are going to get many matches, even if they are only average looking.


Secondly, getting hookups easily is also a poor indicator of how attractive a woman is, because it's a lot easier for women to find casual sex. A 5/10 looking girl can easily find a 8/10 man who is willing to sleep with her, simply because men are less likely to turn down free sex, even with a woman who is not as attractive as he is.



For women, the best indicator for how attractive they are is their ability to get into a relationship with a high quality guy.


Because here's the thing, and this is something that many women don't understand. Sure a 5/10 girl can easily find casual sex with hot guys, but these hot guys don't want to commit to you. But if you're able to lock down a hot guy, that means he finds you attractive enough and good enough to be in a relationship with you.



JimJohn
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Joined: 20 Dec 2021
Gender: Male
Posts: 193

27 Nov 2022, 10:49 am

This begs the question “what percentage are Chads?”.

If the answer is less than 20 percent, it fits in with red pill if you wanted it to.

I am sub five by the the criteria but none of my characteristics are feminine or extremely ugly so I feel free to do what I want. I am also old so things change.

This may show my naïveté but many women have wanted to kiss me. It is generally unprovoked. I have never experienced any disgust. Perhaps, that is perhaps because women hand out kisses like candy. They hand out blow jobs like candy also. I personally don’t believe the black pill. It is very interesting however.

Perhaps, the height thing making people disgusting is a little over rated. I mean really how disgusting can height alone make someone? or the slant of someone’s eyes? It says something about the people with that view that is unattractive.

I personally find eyes set a little wider or closer together sexy? The black pill doesn’t work for me as a purveyor of women. I don’t like women that look like models as a general rule. And that is what black pill seems to be. It is model talent scouts applying their criteria to people. It is obviously false.



Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,182
Location: England

27 Nov 2022, 11:13 am

Muse933277 wrote:

Yes, this post is mostly aimed for guys and the reason for that is because the standards for women are different.

For example, getting matches on online dating as a woman is a poor indicator of how attractive a woman is, because the vast majority of women are going to get many matches, even if they are only average looking.


Secondly, getting hookups easily is also a poor indicator of how attractive a woman is, because it's a lot easier for women to find casual sex. A 5/10 looking girl can easily find a 8/10 man who is willing to sleep with her, simply because men are less likely to turn down free sex, even with a woman who is not as attractive as he is.



For women, the best indicator for how attractive they are is their ability to get into a relationship with a high quality guy.


Because here's the thing, and this is something that many women don't understand. Sure a 5/10 girl can easily find casual sex with hot guys, but these hot guys don't want to commit to you. But if you're able to lock down a hot guy, that means he finds you attractive enough and good enough to be in a relationship with you.


This only really applies to women who are interested in men. Guess I get to bypass this whole system then. Neat. 8)


_________________
23. Possibly B.A.P.


Minder
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

Joined: 29 Feb 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 144

27 Nov 2022, 11:19 am

Muse933277 wrote:

Which category you are in can have a big impact on how romantically and sexually successful you are. The better looking you are, the easier it is to not only attract women, but to also attract high value women as well. On the other hand, men with below average looks are rejected more often, have less options to choose from, and may receive worse treatment by members of the opposite sex.



Out of curiosity, how are you defining "high value"?



MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,634
Location: Mid-Atlantic US

27 Nov 2022, 12:53 pm

Might as well say something here. The fact is that there are a great many women without sex partners of any sort who would prefer to have access to regular sex, at least in the West (I won't try to address the situation in a country like India with a huge male-to-female ratio). However these are women that men simply don't imagine having sex with. At least in the US, the vast majority are not only obese but the distribution of that weight on their bodies is unappealing i.e. "apple body type". Without doing a survey, I will wager that the vast number of men describing themselves as sub5 or perpetual virgins really don't imagine themselves in an intimate encounter with one of those women, let alone in a relationship. Two other issues are that women become less desirable in most men's eyes as they age, especially if they were never really considered attractive. Few men in their 20s actively seek the companionship of women over 50. There is also the dirty little secret that in Western society some racial groups are seen as more attractive as others, for example for a woman who is a member of a less-favored racial group can be considered generally attractive if she meets high "standards" of feminine beauty but if she's homely she'll get less male attention than an arguably equally homely member of a more favored racial group.

In general, there are still roughly the same number of men as women, at least in the West. I have seen the thought expressed that "ordinary-looking" women can score one night stands with men in the top 20% of desirable men, but they're much less likely to establish a long term relationship with such a man. However there are also a great many women who simply won't get any interest if their physical appearance is readily apparent from their dating profile.

One additional difficulty such women face though is that they are less open to casual hook-ups because they can't face the possibility that some guy is just using them for sex, whereas a woman who is at least somewhat attractive can abandon herself to that possibility if she's horny enough, but then she's probably had at least a couple serious relationships so she knows herself to be worthy of one and can handle the emotional risk of giving herself to somebody who has no interest in her as a person.

The other thing people don't talk about is that if one is less physically attractive then the approach to "mating" has to be different from what a conventionally attractive person would do. For a woman, admitting they want someone to have sex with them would go a long way but even today's permissive society won't allow that, instead those women will be subjected to slut shaming.

I think today's society needs creative ways to make it easier for those at the bottom of this "hierarchy" to meet up for sex and worry later about whether that can lead to serious relationships.


_________________
My WP story


Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 7 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 525
Location: wrong universe

27 Nov 2022, 1:20 pm

identify as sub5 male, admittedly not heard of this term until now, but puzzled yet not so much as to why i'm shunned by most females who, to me, look around 20-30 age group but come to realise this is the generation who look for the perfect male, or have a big presence in social media with followers in the 100k-millions. however I do not find any reason to rate myself on any scale as i'm not interested in a future partner, so many horror stories on failed relationships and impact on finance just puts me off having one.



Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,359

28 Nov 2022, 6:25 am

I'm not sure where I fit.

I'm 6ft 4. People tell me I'm very good looking. I also have a ten inch penis.

Am I a chav or a subway?


_________________
"A loaded gun won't set you free. So you say." - Ian Curtis


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,974
Location: Queens, NYC

28 Nov 2022, 6:43 am

You’ll never find someone if you keep thinking in those terms.

People over college age usually don’t think strictly in those terms.



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 53,206

28 Nov 2022, 10:32 am

I'm devastatingly beautiful and people drop dead at my feet.
As a result I don't get many live dates.
Sucks to be me, I guess.



DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jan 2019
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,022
Location: PNW USA

28 Nov 2022, 10:38 am

Where_am_I wrote:
I'm not sure where I fit.

I'm 6ft 4. People tell me I'm very good looking. I also have a ten inch penis.

Am I a chav or a subway?


You're a tripod :-)



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,974
Location: Queens, NYC

28 Nov 2022, 10:42 am

I'm a hero sandwich :)



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 53,206

28 Nov 2022, 10:43 am

DanielW wrote:

You're a tripod :-)


I knew a guy nicknamed Tripod!

*clears throat*