Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,061

18 Feb 2011, 2:14 pm

Just letting everyone know I'm moving on from WP now. I've been here nearly three years. The site has been an immense help to me in understanding myself and Aspergers and I think I've repaid my debt to the site with the countless hours of work I've put in helping to moderate the site over the last few months.

However, another chapter in my life is opening up now and I need to close this one and move on. So I'm saying goodbye, live long and prosper everyone and thanks for all the fish! :wink: :D :salut:

Note that I won't be visiting or logging into the site any more, so won't be picking up any PMs. I'm making a clean break and fresh start with my life.


_________________
I've left WP indefinitely.


League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 27,102
Location: Pacific Northwest

18 Feb 2011, 2:21 pm

I'm sad to see you go. I have been happy with your work and satisfied. Take care and hope you will make your return in the future.



Jono
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,394
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

18 Feb 2011, 3:28 pm

TallyMan wrote:
Just letting everyone know I'm moving on from WP now. I've been here nearly three years. The site has been an immense help to me in understanding myself and Aspergers and I think I've repaid my debt to the site with the countless hours of work I've put in helping to moderate the site over the last few months.

However, another chapter in my life is opening up now and I need to close this one and move on. So I'm saying goodbye, live long and prosper everyone and thanks for all the fish! :wink: :D :salut:

Note that I won't be visiting or logging into the site any more, so won't be picking up any PMs. I'm making a clean break and fresh start with my life.


I'm sorry to see you go, TallyMan. I've been a member for nearly as long as you have and I liked your posts even before you became a mod.



Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Dec 2009
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,018

18 Feb 2011, 4:07 pm

You were the best mod on the forum, it's sad to see you go.

Have a good life :)



Moog
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,671
Location: Untied Kingdom

18 Feb 2011, 5:44 pm

Gee tally, I'm sad to see you go. :cry:

Hope your fresh start sees you well.

Aurevoir. :)


_________________
Not currently a moderator


YowlingCat
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,004

19 Feb 2011, 4:01 pm

Ouch. Goodbye, old friend. -_- \/



jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,931
Location: 미국

20 Feb 2011, 4:47 pm

This is really sad, but I wish you luck.



Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Apr 2006
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,779
Location: Right behind you...

20 Feb 2011, 5:46 pm

That's a shame. :(

Hope things go well for you.


_________________
(No longer a mod)

On sabbatical...


anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,682
Location: Europe

26 Feb 2011, 2:04 pm

good for you Tally Man! I have been "clean" for some 2 years now and only logged back on today to sort out one nasty spammer. life offline is great guys you should all try it.


_________________
not a bug - a feature.


syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 3 Feb 2007
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,086
Location: swimming in the air

31 Mar 2011, 7:35 am

Even though you'll never read this, I'm sorry that I never replied to that pm I begged and bothered you to send me. :(
You were a shining star, you blinded me, like a meteor that crossed the heavens, I looked up to late to see...
And now you're gone forever
:(


_________________
Be kinder than necessary for everyone is fighting some kind of battle
-Jaleb


Nurylon
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Age: 35
Gender: Female
Posts: 109

02 Apr 2011, 2:00 pm

I remember you from long ago here; you were funny. I hope this is an April fools joke!



MidlifeAspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2010
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,016

02 Apr 2011, 2:09 pm

Nurylon wrote:
I remember you from long ago here; you were funny. I hope this is an April fools joke!


It was posted in February


_________________
Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.


jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,931
Location: 미국

04 Apr 2011, 8:50 am

MidlifeAspie wrote:
Nurylon wrote:
I remember you from long ago here; you were funny. I hope this is an April fools joke!


It was posted in February


:lol:



Moog
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,671
Location: Untied Kingdom

04 Apr 2011, 11:32 am

jmnixon95 wrote:
MidlifeAspie wrote:
Nurylon wrote:
I remember you from long ago here; you were funny. I hope this is an April fools joke!


It was posted in February


:lol:


It might have been an early April fool? Maybe Tally will pop out of the cupboard any moment and confirm it.


_________________
Not currently a moderator


ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2004
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,983
Location: California

06 Apr 2011, 12:21 am

Oh, my god. I didn't even see this. this is totally unexpected, and quite saddening. :(



TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Mar 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,061

07 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm

Hi guys! Just a flying visit to say hello. Thanks for the kind words everyone.