Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 9:03 am

I agree these days they do not come round and visit me harldy ever yet 3 years ago they came round most days.

Really i think they have discarded and gotten bored of me in the last 2-3 years........ that said back in college they really liked me. Can I also add alot of my friends from college have moved on to Uni.

My brother described my friends as "A bunch of rejects" and "Losers"

One of my friends who is geeky was attacked at youth club because he pissed off a guy with aspergers. more to the point my friends made fun of teh aspergers boy and called him things like "Aspergers Dave". At college one day 3 years ago one of my friends was joking about the fact that dave had aspergers and i then said to my friend "i have aspergers" my friend looked really ashamed of himself when i embarresed him infront of the group :)

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 5:33 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yep and the guy who told Joe to "f**k off" took a big sh** on the floor in the college restroom on pupouse 8O How is that for weird?

Thats a classic example of a dick. The guy doesn't seem worth knowing imo

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 5:56 pm

Well my parents think he's a nice guy.

2 years ago he was headbutted in a bar as well :D

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 5:59 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well my parents think he's a nice guy.

Poor judge of character. It's about time people learned age doesn't = wisdom.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 6:45 pm

i think whenever my paretns see him he kinda puts on an act if you get what i mean.

i don't have any huge problems with the guy but he can make fun of me sometimes and push me red buttons like he does with most from to time. i remember when i was 15 at school we had a little bit of a full out and i said i hated him becuase he was not being very accepting of me and criticised my behaviour and attitude

shame really i have known the guy for 10 years now and when i first me him (we used to do karate together) he was a really down to earth nice guy but when he got to be a teenager he got more weird and less down to earth. Probably all the weed he smokes with his friends growing up :roll: