Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

chloeravenblood
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Dec 2006, 4:53 pm

who likes naruto! its a show about this kid named naruto who is a ninja :ninja: but acts like a clown :jester: and when he was born a demon fox got put in his body :twisted: his team mates are Sauske a 2 cool 4 school emo 8) Sakura a ditsy girl who is in love with Sauske :lol: :heart: 8) and Kakashi there cool sensie :wink: speak ur mind!! !! !! !! !! !! ! bye

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2006, 1:05 pm

HELLZ YEH IT PWNS!! !! ! ^_^;;

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

mikh07
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2006, 9:13 pm

naruto is okay... i don't think it deserves to be considered one of 'the best anime' but i understand why it's so popular

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2006, 9:29 pm

The main thing I like about Naruto is that it DOESNT SUGARCOAT ANYTHING. It shows it how it is. Sometimes people die, and it aint pretty when that happens. But I do see why you dont think its that great - it DOES sometimes drag out certain story arcs far too much. Naruto & co stood on the bridge fighting Haku & Zabuza for the equivalent of 2 enitre manga volumes <_< Bleach has the same problem.

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

animeboy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Feb 2007, 5:14 pm

I think Naruto distracts potential otaku converts and turns them into what is called "narutards" rather than having a realistic view of anime in full.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 6:50 pm

Oh, shut up, who doesn't love a ninja with a giant fox demon sealed inside of him?

Ok, end sarcasm

I actually enjoy this series, not as much as some other anime such as Trinity Blood, Bleach, etc., but it serves as fun entertainment. So far i have watched every episode up to the current one, in which Saratobi (the third Hokage) is trying to seal Orochimaru.

It's a good action-y anime with well-drawn battle sequences. I especially enjoy the ninjutsu system, where chakra (spiritual energy) is focus with a multitude of hand signs to perform a jutsu. IT's a pretty well-developed idea, with only one flaw - some of the various ninjutsu seem more like downright magic rather than ninja techniques - and more than once i have been caught trying to imitate hand sign sequences (at which i fail, no hand-eye coordination).

Sometimes, however, some characters seem rather satanic (mostly Zabuitza, Gaara, and Orochimaru, and to a lesser extent, Naruto himself), and some of the overlying themes are the same way.

Anyways, that's my analysis of this series.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Nijihamu-chan
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Feb 2007, 7:04 pm

I like Naruto. I watch it sometimes. My friend at school is always talking about it and it's a real obession.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 7:41 pm

Don't even watch it.

Revenant
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2007, 8:59 pm

Yeah stay away from it. Satan is in it.

How to spot a Naruto watcher?

Symptoms:

-Purple skin with green spots
-Cannibalistic grandmother
-gay haircut
-anorexia
-sudden interest in martial arts
-anal probe

These are just a few of the symptoms.

The disease "Naruto" is related to other similar asian epidemies such as "love hina" and "ranma 71328496128364t1292"

Take Caution! there is no antidote!

Final stage is brain loss.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 5:02 pm

Revenant wrote:
Yeah stay away from it. Satan is in it.

How to spot a Naruto watcher?

Symptoms:

-Purple skin with green spots
-Cannibalistic grandmother
-gay haircut
-anorexia
-sudden interest in martial arts
-anal probe

These are just a few of the symptoms.

The disease "Naruto" is related to other similar asian epidemies such as "love hina" and "ranma 71328496128364t1292"

Take Caution! there is no antidote!

Final stage is brain loss.

That's kind of a mean thing to say.

E7ernal
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Feb 2007, 6:13 pm

chloeravenblood wrote:
who likes naruto! its a show about this kid named naruto who is a ninja but acts like a clown and when he was born a demon fox got put in his body

How media has evolved since Jane Austin