Page 4 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2013, 1:21 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ no it's not this, what he said is ridiculous; it's just a single webcam shot from an awkward angle.

The point I was trying to make is that there nothing with her. Her current mental state, which is temporary, might be the problem. It is a message of hope, in my opinion. You can change your mental state and make yourself more attractive.

P.S. I think it is normal to feel this way in situations like this.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2013, 3:54 pm

^^ Or maybe she only goes after younger and cute fit or skinny guys who would never date an overweight girl. Sorry OP for being harsh, but maybe you should aim elsewhere (ie. nerdy chubby guys of your age range) otherwise try to be more similar to the type you wish to attract.

There are already 2 guys in this thread who think you're attractive (Tequilla and Jono; and both admit they're overweight), this should tell you something.

Finchel_Gleek
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Nov 2013, 11:13 pm

I just don't really feel like I fit in anywhere with anybody :?

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 5:15 pm

^^ Yeah, I feel that way, too, sometimes.

Finchel_Gleek
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Nov 2013, 9:09 pm

I guess I just need to find a guy who also feels like he doesn't really fit in anywhere with anybody. I'm almost to the point of just giving up, and sometimes I think I'd just be better off if I just threw in the towel altogether and accepted reality once and for all. It would save me all the hurt and embarrassment.

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 9:56 pm

Finchel_Gleek wrote:
I guess I just need to find a guy who also feels like he doesn't really fit in anywhere with anybody. I'm almost to the point of just giving up, and sometimes I think I'd just be better off if I just threw in the towel altogether and accepted reality once and for all. It would save me all the hurt and embarrassment.

I sometimes feel this way, too.

But I continue to try and think positively despite all that's happened; it's hard, but it's life, (I can be really pessimistic at times, too).

"The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist." --- Grovyle, (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).
---
"Whether it's in our own or another world... It's always darkest before the dawn." --- Dusknoir, (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon).
---
“That for one day I could be one of those happy, vapid girls who gets along with everyone, and is all excited to eat massive amounts of sugar, and do karaoke, and cheerleading and ponytails. I just don’t think it’s in my DNA.” --- Gwen, (Total Drama Island, Episode 21: Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon).
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 112 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 97 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2013, 10:20 pm

MadeUnderground wrote:
Wow, you're the first person I've met on here that has had the exact same issue as me. I had to take Algebra 3 times and the best grade I got the last time was a C- I think. I was diagnosed with a math disorder.

It just takes me a whoooooole lot longer to understand the concepts compared to everyone else. I did fine with all the basic math up until Algebra 1, then the remaining math after that has been nothing but a disaster and deep embarrassment for me.

I have a cognitive learning disability, so learning Math was a hell for me... I'm just barely passing my College Algebra class with a low C.

I got alright grades in Algebra I, but that was mainly because my teacher liked to sugarcoat everything... Don't exactly hate her for that, but I just felt at times that she was pushing me way too hard... Sometimes, I even had meltdowns because of how stupid all of my classmates made me feel... But I eventually made it through it all in time.

I had to pretty much stay in a special needs Math class through most of elementary school.

"The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist." --- Grovyle, (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).
---
"Whether it's in our own or another world... It's always darkest before the dawn." --- Dusknoir, (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon).
---
“That for one day I could be one of those happy, vapid girls who gets along with everyone, and is all excited to eat massive amounts of sugar, and do karaoke, and cheerleading and ponytails. I just don’t think it’s in my DNA.” --- Gwen, (Total Drama Island, Episode 21: Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon).
---
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 112 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 97 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits