Roleplaying, Quizzes, and Off the Wall Guidelines - PLZ READ

Page 1 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

alex
Administrator
Administrator

User avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2004
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,163
Location: Beverly Hills, CA

05 Mar 2007, 10:45 am

Hey all. Use this forum to post as much as you want. Unlike the random discussion forum, it's ok to post a billion quizzes here! Go wild! I also want to see some anime roleplaying threads. I know some of you guys are also into that...


_________________
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/alexplank

Personal FB: http://fb.me/alexplank1


RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,410

05 Mar 2007, 11:38 am

Is psot allowed in this forum?


_________________
My sig pwns.


sigholdaccountlost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,207

05 Mar 2007, 1:54 pm

YES, thank you alex. I see my bugging you about a roleplaying section actually worked.


_________________
<a href="http://www.kia-tickers.com><img src="http://www.kia-tickers.com/bday/ticker/19901105/+0/4/1/name/r55/s37/bday.png" border="0"> </a>


One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,860
Location: Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

05 Mar 2007, 2:39 pm

Unknown wrote:
Is psot allowed in this forum?


Psot is nonsense spam. It is inappropriate in every forum.


_________________
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.


Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Age: 46
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,601
Location: Hants, Uk

05 Mar 2007, 3:09 pm

Thanks Alex :D


_________________
I am diagnosed as a human being.


Yotsuba
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 297
Location: La La Land

05 Mar 2007, 3:26 pm

Thanks, Alex. WP needed a roleplaying board.


_________________
I want a snowday.


RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,410

05 Mar 2007, 5:09 pm

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Is psot allowed in this forum?


Psot is nonsense spam. It is inappropriate in every forum.
I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU,AND IF I MANAGE TO GET A MOD OR FAMOUS WP MEMBER TO PSOT,THEN "POST" IS OFFICALLY OBSOLETE!! !! !


_________________
My sig pwns.


Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 May 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,448
Location: Victoria, BC

05 Mar 2007, 10:55 pm

alex wrote:
Hey all. Use this forum to post as much as you want. Unlike the random discussion forum, it's ok to post a billion quizzes here! Go wild! I also want to see some anime roleplaying threads. I know some of you guys are also into that...


So wait. Does this mean that I am being encouraged to roleplay a boy who turns into a girl when splashed with cold water?


_________________
I don't think you get it


One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,860
Location: Under your bed, in your closet, in your head

06 Mar 2007, 7:45 am

Xuincherguixe wrote:
alex wrote:
Hey all. Use this forum to post as much as you want. Unlike the random discussion forum, it's ok to post a billion quizzes here! Go wild! I also want to see some anime roleplaying threads. I know some of you guys are also into that...


So wait. Does this mean that I am being encouraged to roleplay a boy who turns into a girl when splashed with cold water?


I had a dream like that once.


_________________
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.


Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,717

06 Mar 2007, 8:23 pm

how does roleplaying work?


_________________
snowcone


Yotsuba
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Gender: Female
Posts: 297
Location: La La Land

06 Mar 2007, 8:29 pm

Raph522 wrote:
how does roleplaying work?

You pretend you're a character and sort of...write a story with other roleplayers. You can make stories up or roleplay from stories already made.


_________________
I want a snowday.


Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,717

06 Mar 2007, 8:34 pm

Yotsuba wrote:
Raph522 wrote:
how does roleplaying work?

You pretend you're a character and sort of...write a story with other roleplayers. You can make stories up or roleplay from stories already made.
oh, okay, I think I know what it is now. thanks for the explaination.


_________________
snowcone


Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 May 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,448
Location: Victoria, BC

06 Mar 2007, 11:29 pm

Sounds like it was a fun dream.



Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Apr 2006
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 18,779
Location: Right behind you...

07 Mar 2007, 5:10 pm

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
Xuincherguixe wrote:
alex wrote:
Hey all. Use this forum to post as much as you want. Unlike the random discussion forum, it's ok to post a billion quizzes here! Go wild! I also want to see some anime roleplaying threads. I know some of you guys are also into that...


So wait. Does this mean that I am being encouraged to roleplay a boy who turns into a girl when splashed with cold water?


I had a dream like that once.


What, as Ranma 1/2?


_________________
(No longer a mod)

On sabbatical...


RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Nov 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,812

09 Mar 2007, 9:43 pm

RPing ownz.



kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Sep 2005
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,872
Location: SOUTH DAKOTA

10 Mar 2007, 2:28 am

Yeah a place for quzzies. :lol:


_________________
Come on My children lets All get Along Okay.