Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Apr 2018
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,707
Location: Colorado

01 Aug 2018, 12:37 pm

A dog ate my filter and now the world is loud and painful. I am no longer used to it as well.
It will take a while to get another sent to me and I may end up having to endure a week of school like this.
Even with headphones the world is way to loud and this has already caused more than one meltdown and is making me very tired and overwhelmed.
I also do not trust myself to drive until I get another filter, as if one person plays loud music next to me, it could cause meltdown easily.


_________________
Diagnosed autistic level 2, ODD, anxiety, dyspraxic, essential tremors, depression (Doubted), CAPD, hyper mobility syndrome
Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia


jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2018
Age: 72
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,832
Location: Indiana

01 Aug 2018, 4:07 pm

My dog ate the wiring in my wife car and in my truck. Apparently someone got the great idea of using soy coated wiring in place of insulating plastic on the wiring harness and animals such as mice and dog don't mind eating the wiring. Soy comes for soybeans and is a food source. These wiring harness are very expensive and the repairs can cost upwards of a thousand dollars.

What are we going towards - "the incredible edible cars"? Incredible Edible Car

I wonder if your headphone filters were also made from food products?


_________________
Author of Practical Preparations for a Coronavirus Pandemic.
A very unique plan. As Dr. Paul Thompson wrote, "This is the very best paper on the virus I have ever seen."


Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 30 Apr 2018
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,707
Location: Colorado

01 Aug 2018, 4:47 pm

jimmy m wrote:
My dog ate the wiring in my wife car and in my truck. Apparently someone got the great idea of using soy coated wiring in place of insulating plastic on the wiring harness and animals such as mice and dog don't mind eating the wiring. Soy comes for soybeans and is a food source. These wiring harness are very expensive and the repairs can cost upwards of a thousand dollars.

What are we going towards - "the incredible edible cars"? Incredible Edible Car

I wonder if your headphone filters were also made from food products?


What I was told is it is common for a dog to want to eat something in your ears. Who knows why.


_________________
Diagnosed autistic level 2, ODD, anxiety, dyspraxic, essential tremors, depression (Doubted), CAPD, hyper mobility syndrome
Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia


LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jun 2018
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,295
Location: NL

02 Aug 2018, 11:24 am

Welcome Arganger!

Hope your new filter arrives soon.

Enjoy the forum!


_________________
Please be good to nature and all animals. Please be kind, respectful and patient with everyone. Equality and equity.

30 year old male, happy single. Demisexual | This means I only feel attracted to women I have a deep connection or bond with.

- Robin Williams - I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
- Robin Williams - Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. ALWAYS.
- Robin Williams - You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.


BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,620

02 Aug 2018, 11:27 am

My first car overheated and damaged the wiring. I just replaced the melted wiring. Ran great for another two years.