So what do you plan to do in the post-Trump apocalypse?

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2020
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 881

16 Aug 2020, 10:09 pm

I thought about trying to flee the country as a stowaway. Maybe to Canada, and if that does not work perhaps Mexico or the islands? :bounce:


_________________
♥♦♣♠


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 37
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 14,796
Location: I'm right here

16 Aug 2020, 10:18 pm

The same thing I do every night.

Plot with Sarah Mirabelli to try to take over the world. :nerdy:


_________________
Be reasonable, demand the impossible.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2020
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 881

16 Aug 2020, 10:21 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
The same thing I do every night.

Plot with Sarah Mirabelli to try to take over the world. :nerdy:



You'll have to wait in line behind me. :king:


_________________
♥♦♣♠


Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,419
Location: Melbourne, Australia

16 Aug 2020, 10:23 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
I thought about trying to flee the country as a stowaway. Maybe to Canada, and if that does not work perhaps Mexico or the islands? :bounce:


Maybe I was wrong, but didn't a large portion of the population move to Canada after the 2016 election? I'm sure I heard that many were going to do so, so there should be a large population of former citizens of the U.S.A. there for you to join.


_________________
Quote:
"We count on the space of trust that confidentiality provides. When someone breaches that trust, we are all worse off for it." - Hillary Clinton

Quote:
"Sometimes I think that this is an era when sanity has become controversial." - Thomas Sowell


DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2020
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 881

16 Aug 2020, 10:28 pm

Brictoria wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
I thought about trying to flee the country as a stowaway. Maybe to Canada, and if that does not work perhaps Mexico or the islands? :bounce:


Maybe I was wrong, but didn't a large portion of the population move to Canada after the 2016 election? I'm sure I heard that many were going to do so, so there should be a large population of former citizens of the U.S.A. there for you to join.


Unfortunately Canadians don't want yanks like us in their country anymore because we failed miserably at keeping the coronavirus outbreak here under control. Say? Would it not be ironic if they decide to build a wall around their borders? :mrgreen:


_________________
♥♦♣♠


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 37
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 14,796
Location: I'm right here

16 Aug 2020, 10:28 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
The same thing I do every night.

Plot with Sarah Mirabelli to try to take over the world. :nerdy:



You'll have to wait in line behind me. :king:


Do the heroes of Pinky and the Brain ever win? It doesn't mean me and Pinky can't plot. 8)


_________________
Be reasonable, demand the impossible.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


DeathEmperor413
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2020
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 881

16 Aug 2020, 10:32 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
The same thing I do every night.

Plot with Sarah Mirabelli to try to take over the world. :nerdy:



You'll have to wait in line behind me. :king:


Do the heroes of Pinky and the Brain ever win? It doesn't mean me and Pinky can't plot. 8)



When you play the game of thrones you win or you die! There is no middle ground! :skull: :king: :skull:

(that outta be my campaign slogan 8) )


_________________
♥♦♣♠


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 37
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 14,796
Location: I'm right here

16 Aug 2020, 10:34 pm

DeathEmperor413 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
DeathEmperor413 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
The same thing I do every night.

Plot with Sarah Mirabelli to try to take over the world. :nerdy:



You'll have to wait in line behind me. :king:


Do the heroes of Pinky and the Brain ever win? It doesn't mean me and Pinky can't plot. 8)



When you play the game of thrones you win or you die! There is no middle ground! :skull: :king: :skull:

(that outta be my campaign slogan 8) )


Careful playing that game if you don't got no shooters. :wink:


_________________
Be reasonable, demand the impossible.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


ReapTheWhirlwind
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2019
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Posts: 79
Location: Central Pennsylvania

16 Aug 2020, 11:34 pm

Doin' your mom
Doin' doin' doin' your mom


_________________
"Stop quoting me"

-Issac Einstein (1453)


GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,880

16 Aug 2020, 11:58 pm

I'll grab a Nuka-Cola and sit it out a few centuries in a vault...



Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 43,248
Location: Houston, Texas

17 Aug 2020, 12:00 am

Fleeing to Iceland or Sweden.


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!


Feyokien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 16 Dec 2014
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,290
Location: The Northern Waste

17 Aug 2020, 12:02 am

Middle Earth with the Kiwi's 8)



League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 26,162
Location: Pacific Northwest

17 Aug 2020, 12:17 am

Just live my life as normal like I have been doing for the last 4 years. But I would just hope our country won't go into ruins and our lives won't be affected financially. But worrying is a waste of time so I am not going to worry until it happens.


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.


Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,419
Location: Melbourne, Australia

17 Aug 2020, 2:46 am

Out of curiosity...

This "Post-Trump Apocalypse" - Is is supposed to be caused by his leaving office, or the actions of the person who takes office after him? Obviously it cannot occur while he holds the office (however he may be doing so), as it then would not be "post"-Trump.


_________________
Quote:
"We count on the space of trust that confidentiality provides. When someone breaches that trust, we are all worse off for it." - Hillary Clinton

Quote:
"Sometimes I think that this is an era when sanity has become controversial." - Thomas Sowell


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 43,976
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

17 Aug 2020, 3:14 am

Collect the members of the Trump cult (maybe at gunpoint if they resist) and put them through deprogramming.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 26,162
Location: Pacific Northwest

17 Aug 2020, 3:16 am

Brictoria wrote:
Out of curiosity...

This "Post-Trump Apocalypse" - Is is supposed to be caused by his leaving office, or the actions of the person who takes office after him? Obviously it cannot occur while he holds the office (however he may be doing so), as it then would not be "post"-Trump.


I thought this thread was about him winning office again?


_________________
Son: Diagnosed w/anxiety and ADHD. Also academic delayed.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.