Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Dbz33
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Sep 2020, 4:26 am

It's like all my thoughts and worries hit me before bed and I am having a mental meltdown, it stops then I can sleep. Meltdown lasts 15-20 minutes of basically heighted anxiety and worry until a meltdown that you're glad you're alone while this is happening...

irreversibility
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Sep 2020, 7:32 am

I have definitely put off going to bed. TV/Books/Video Games/Cleaning Sometimes I use the fear of waking up tired in the morning to get me to go to bed, but that does not really help. Laying in bed, you lose other forms of distraction, its just you and your mind. Are you worried about what situations wait for you when you wake up in the morning?

IR

Dbz33
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Sep 2020, 8:01 am

irreversibility wrote:
I have definitely put off going to bed. TV/Books/Video Games/Cleaning Sometimes I use the fear of waking up tired in the morning to get me to go to bed, but that does not really help. Laying in bed, you lose other forms of distraction, its just you and your mind. Are you worried about what situations wait for you when you wake up in the morning?

IR

Yes worried about things that are hard too cope with like a job and such.

AuroraBorealisGazer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2020, 10:45 am

Yes. Less now that I'm in a good place. Conditions must be just right or else meltdown ensues.