Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2021, 7:41 am

On my website, I just now added a page containing a bunch of tutorials on assertiveness.

At some point in the future I'll post comments about some of these tutorials. In the meantime, I would be interested to hear anyone else's comments about them.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2021, 7:43 am

In a separate thread (Responding gracefully to constructive criticism) there appears to be some confusion about the meaning of "assertiveness." I would like to ask that we discuss that issue here instead of in the other thread.

Assertiveness is distinct from aggressiveness. Assertiveness means expressing your concerns clearly and explicitly, but in a way that tries to avoid being outright insulting. Aggressiveness means verbally attacking the person, not just the issue.