Charges against Israeli cop - Killing Autistic Palestinian

Page 3 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 551

21 Jun 2021, 12:32 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Antisemitism has been common throughout the entire Christian and Muslim world and some of those attitudes likely even predate either of those religions.

With that said, different societies have shown different degrees of tolerance for the Jewish peoples. Much like European Jewry faced periods of outright hostility and periods of greater tolerance the same has been true of Jewish people in the Middle East.

I'm agreeing with the underlined. I'm not agreeing that tormenting one's Jewish neighbours who had nothing to do with the decision (even if they supported it) is a reasonable response. Just like tormenting one's Muslim or Christian neighbours because you know if they respond with force they'll be targeted by your nation's military isn't reasonable (like videos sometimes show Israeli settlers doing).

Part of what makes the conflict so vicious is that there's generations of atrocities and personal vendettas woven in. The establishment of Israel and the traumas it inflicted, along with the traumas of the Holocaust and other anti-Jewish pogroms all helps players involved justify the atrocities they desire to inflict.

I'm part of a group that faced genocidal actions so I have a degree of sympathy for both factions involved, it's a demonstration of how inter-generational trauma can have effects well beyond a personal level. Murdering the descendents of people who might have wronged your ancestors don't actually bring closure, but it does create a whole new generation of people with a vendetta resulting from trauma and grief.


Does pointing out past tolerance of Jews people or the lack of tolerance in Europe historically justify modern ethnic cleansing of Jews in the Middle East? Does it make it less bad? I'm not sure what the point of stating that is. It's similar to argument that resentment over the formation of Israel justifies ethnic cleansing of Jews in Israel and elsewhere.



The violent actions of states against the Jewish people really don't amount to a justification of genocidal actions by the Israeli state. The policies of Iraq or Egypt several regimes ago don't justify exterminating the Palestinian people.

I described the history of antisemitism to suggest that just because it is currently an issue that there's no reason attitudes can't just much like they have in Europe. That doesn't mean that Europe is free of antisemitism, but certainly support for violent expressions of it isn't like it once was. Reconciliation and better relations are possible but it's not unreasonable for their neighbours to consider ethnic cleansing a deal-breaker for good relations.

You keep trying to suggest that I'm making excuses for genocide when only one of us is openly supporting a state that engages in genocidal actions.


Protecting Jewish people in the face of ethnic cleansing in the Middle East isn't a genocidal action. Targeting and systematically removing an entire ethnicity of people from region or country is ethnic cleansing and that's exactly what happened to Jews in the Middle East and it explains why there are none left outside of Israel.

You seem to want to blame the Jews for defending themselves in the face of this ongoing genocide when they themselves are the target of that ongoing genocide. The logic is difficult to comprehend.


Targeting and systematically removing an entire ethnicity of people from region or country is ethnic cleansing and that's exactly what has been unfolding against Palestine.

You seem to want to defend ethnic cleansing of a people as a means by which to potentially secure safety while ignoring that there's no guarantee it will do anything more than lead to long-term problems, using your condemnations of genocide as a blatantly hypocritical emotional shield.

These folks should get to commit genocide because they suffered genocide and genocide is bad mmkay.
:roll:


Compare the number of Palestinians living Israel to the number of Jews living in Gaza.

Again, blaming Jews for defending themselves in the face of a genocide is worse than anti-Semitism. It's evil.



salad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,226

21 Jun 2021, 12:42 pm

*Robber enters candy store illegally by breaking the glass to broach the store barrier and enter, starts stealing candy, and sets the alarm for the police to arrive and apprehend the criminal.*

*Cops arrive, ask the intruder to surrender peacefully, only for our idiot and violent intruder to start firing shots at the cop to which the cops retaliate gunfire*

*During such gunfight a cop is killed in the ensuing gunfight. Eventually the robber is apprehended and taken to court for murder*

*Our good judge is wondering if the robber should be charged for murder for the cop's death on top of his already existing crime of robbery, so he asks the jury for their opinion.*

Smart jury: Of course the robber should be charged for murder. The cops fired at the robber AFTER he fired at them 1st and broke the law, so the robber's actions were not self defense under any means.

Daddy63: The robber should be set free and he didnt do anything wrong. Arent poor people entitled to candy too? This court is clearly anti-poor people by saying poor people arent entitled to defend themselves while getting their candy like everyone else.

Rest of jury and judge simultaneously: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:


_________________
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Master Oogway


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 13,464
Location: I'm right here

21 Jun 2021, 12:54 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Antisemitism has been common throughout the entire Christian and Muslim world and some of those attitudes likely even predate either of those religions.

With that said, different societies have shown different degrees of tolerance for the Jewish peoples. Much like European Jewry faced periods of outright hostility and periods of greater tolerance the same has been true of Jewish people in the Middle East.

I'm agreeing with the underlined. I'm not agreeing that tormenting one's Jewish neighbours who had nothing to do with the decision (even if they supported it) is a reasonable response. Just like tormenting one's Muslim or Christian neighbours because you know if they respond with force they'll be targeted by your nation's military isn't reasonable (like videos sometimes show Israeli settlers doing).

Part of what makes the conflict so vicious is that there's generations of atrocities and personal vendettas woven in. The establishment of Israel and the traumas it inflicted, along with the traumas of the Holocaust and other anti-Jewish pogroms all helps players involved justify the atrocities they desire to inflict.

I'm part of a group that faced genocidal actions so I have a degree of sympathy for both factions involved, it's a demonstration of how inter-generational trauma can have effects well beyond a personal level. Murdering the descendents of people who might have wronged your ancestors don't actually bring closure, but it does create a whole new generation of people with a vendetta resulting from trauma and grief.


Does pointing out past tolerance of Jews people or the lack of tolerance in Europe historically justify modern ethnic cleansing of Jews in the Middle East? Does it make it less bad? I'm not sure what the point of stating that is. It's similar to argument that resentment over the formation of Israel justifies ethnic cleansing of Jews in Israel and elsewhere.



The violent actions of states against the Jewish people really don't amount to a justification of genocidal actions by the Israeli state. The policies of Iraq or Egypt several regimes ago don't justify exterminating the Palestinian people.

I described the history of antisemitism to suggest that just because it is currently an issue that there's no reason attitudes can't just much like they have in Europe. That doesn't mean that Europe is free of antisemitism, but certainly support for violent expressions of it isn't like it once was. Reconciliation and better relations are possible but it's not unreasonable for their neighbours to consider ethnic cleansing a deal-breaker for good relations.

You keep trying to suggest that I'm making excuses for genocide when only one of us is openly supporting a state that engages in genocidal actions.


Protecting Jewish people in the face of ethnic cleansing in the Middle East isn't a genocidal action. Targeting and systematically removing an entire ethnicity of people from region or country is ethnic cleansing and that's exactly what happened to Jews in the Middle East and it explains why there are none left outside of Israel.

You seem to want to blame the Jews for defending themselves in the face of this ongoing genocide when they themselves are the target of that ongoing genocide. The logic is difficult to comprehend.


Targeting and systematically removing an entire ethnicity of people from region or country is ethnic cleansing and that's exactly what has been unfolding against Palestine.

You seem to want to defend ethnic cleansing of a people as a means by which to potentially secure safety while ignoring that there's no guarantee it will do anything more than lead to long-term problems, using your condemnations of genocide as a blatantly hypocritical emotional shield.

These folks should get to commit genocide because they suffered genocide and genocide is bad mmkay.
:roll:


Compare the number of Palestinians living Israel to the number of Jews living in Gaza.

Again, blaming Jews for defending themselves in the face of a genocide is worse than anti-Semitism. It's evil.


How big exactly is Gaza compared to Israel? Gaza is basically a neighbourhood compared to the country of Israel and Israel has slowly turned it into the world's largest concentration camp while allowing the Palestinians to have nominal ownership over it. The fact that Palestinians would be unkind towards more settlers stealing more of Palestine doesn't really make the point you'd like it to make.

Blaming the Palestinians for not sympathizing with the people committing genocide against them is what's actually evil. The only way your logic makes sense is to ignore the humanity of the Palestinian people, otherwise how could you claim to be against genocide while openly condoning continued ethnic cleansing against them?

I've seen you use pretzel logic to defend some pretty terrible things, but never genocide and never by pretending to be opposed to the exact thing you're defending.


_________________
the problem with capitalism is that eventually you run out of other people's resources and cheap labour to exploit
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 551

21 Jun 2021, 1:19 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
How big exactly is Gaza compared to Israel? Gaza is basically a neighbourhood compared to the country of Israel and Israel has slowly turned it into the world's largest concentration camp while allowing the Palestinians to have nominal ownership over it. The fact that Palestinians would be unkind towards more settlers stealing more of Palestine doesn't really make the point you'd like it to make.

Blaming the Palestinians for not sympathizing with the people committing genocide against them is what's actually evil. The only way your logic makes sense is to ignore the humanity of the Palestinian people, otherwise how could you claim to be against genocide while openly condoning continued ethnic cleansing against them?

I've seen you use pretzel logic to defend some pretty terrible things, but never genocide and never by pretending to be opposed to the exact thing you're defending.


It's not just Gaza. The entire Middle East and Arab world including N Africa has waged this ethnic cleansing campaign against the Jews. Again, there are no Jews left. Cairo, Karachi, Baghdad, Jordan, Syria and on and on.

Blaming the Jews now is like blaming a woman who is being gang-raped for shooting the rapists. It's like you're asking a woman to submit to being gang-raped because of her ethnicity or expecting a Jew to willingly and knowingly to head off to Hitler's gas chamber and submit to death. That's why I say anti-Zionism is Hitleresque and worse than anti-Semitism.



Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 551

21 Jun 2021, 1:21 pm

salad wrote:
*Robber enters candy store illegally by breaking the glass to broach the store barrier and enter, starts stealing candy, and sets the alarm for the police to arrive and apprehend the criminal.*

*Cops arrive, ask the intruder to surrender peacefully, only for our idiot and violent intruder to start firing shots at the cop to which the cops retaliate gunfire*

*During such gunfight a cop is killed in the ensuing gunfight. Eventually the robber is apprehended and taken to court for murder*

*Our good judge is wondering if the robber should be charged for murder for the cop's death on top of his already existing crime of robbery, so he asks the jury for their opinion.*

Smart jury: Of course the robber should be charged for murder. The cops fired at the robber AFTER he fired at them 1st and broke the law, so the robber's actions were not self defense under any means.

Daddy63: The robber should be set free and he didnt do anything wrong. Arent poor people entitled to candy too? This court is clearly anti-poor people by saying poor people arent entitled to defend themselves while getting their candy like everyone else.

Rest of jury and judge simultaneously: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:


Just seems like a fairytale fabricated to justify ethnic cleansing of Jews.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 13,464
Location: I'm right here

21 Jun 2021, 1:23 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
How big exactly is Gaza compared to Israel? Gaza is basically a neighbourhood compared to the country of Israel and Israel has slowly turned it into the world's largest concentration camp while allowing the Palestinians to have nominal ownership over it. The fact that Palestinians would be unkind towards more settlers stealing more of Palestine doesn't really make the point you'd like it to make.

Blaming the Palestinians for not sympathizing with the people committing genocide against them is what's actually evil. The only way your logic makes sense is to ignore the humanity of the Palestinian people, otherwise how could you claim to be against genocide while openly condoning continued ethnic cleansing against them?

I've seen you use pretzel logic to defend some pretty terrible things, but never genocide and never by pretending to be opposed to the exact thing you're defending.


It's not just Gaza. The entire Middle East and Arab world including N Africa has waged this ethnic cleansing campaign against the Jews. Again, there are no Jews left. Cairo, Karachi, Baghdad, Jordan, Syria and on and on.

Blaming the Jews now is like blaming a woman who is being gang-raped for shooting the rapists. It's like you're asking a woman to submit to being gang-raped because of her ethnicity or expecting a Jew to willingly and knowingly to head off to Hitler's gas chamber and submit to death. That's why I say anti-Zionism is Hitleresque and worse than anti-Semitism.


No, it's nothing like that and you're resorting to hyperbole because you don't have a coherent point to make but want to insist that you're taking the righteous stand. If we were friends I'd warn you to stop embarrassing yourself and try again once you've collected your thoughts together enough to not make gangrape and Hitler comparisons.


_________________
the problem with capitalism is that eventually you run out of other people's resources and cheap labour to exploit
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


salad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,226

21 Jun 2021, 1:52 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:
*Robber enters candy store illegally by breaking the glass to broach the store barrier and enter, starts stealing candy, and sets the alarm for the police to arrive and apprehend the criminal.*

*Cops arrive, ask the intruder to surrender peacefully, only for our idiot and violent intruder to start firing shots at the cop to which the cops retaliate gunfire*

*During such gunfight a cop is killed in the ensuing gunfight. Eventually the robber is apprehended and taken to court for murder*

*Our good judge is wondering if the robber should be charged for murder for the cop's death on top of his already existing crime of robbery, so he asks the jury for their opinion.*

Smart jury: Of course the robber should be charged for murder. The cops fired at the robber AFTER he fired at them 1st and broke the law, so the robber's actions were not self defense under any means.

Daddy63: The robber should be set free and he didnt do anything wrong. Arent poor people entitled to candy too? This court is clearly anti-poor people by saying poor people arent entitled to defend themselves while getting their candy like everyone else.

Rest of jury and judge simultaneously: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:


Just seems like a fairytale fabricated to justify ethnic cleansing of Jews.


What's a fairytale, that Israel was formed by the theft of Palestinian land from native Palestinians and the genocide of Palestinians to acquire that land? Buddy that's not a fairytale, that's a documented historical fact. There are actually archives and history books and even testimonials from soldiers of Isrsel from 1948 where they admit that they intentionally slaughtered and ethnically cleansed the Palestinians from their land. If you dont believe me I'll even provide the sources:

"The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine" by Israeli historian Illan Pape

"Image and Reality of the Palestinian Conflict" by Jewish professor and son of Holocaust survivors Norman Finklestein

"The Hundred Year War on Palestine" by Rashid Al-Khalidi

"1948: Creation and Catastrophe" a documentary where Israeli soldiers from 1948 are interviewed and openly admit to on camera ethnically cleansing Palestine and justifying it

Now, I've quoted to you textbooks and scholarly documents by primary sources and respected scholars on this topic, so dont you dare call anything I've said as fiction or fairytales. You have yet to quote a single source for any of your assertions and contentions while I've provided ample and reputable sources for everything I've said

Stay in your lane kid and dont argue without knowledge


_________________
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Master Oogway


Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 551

21 Jun 2021, 2:49 pm

salad wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
salad wrote:
*Robber enters candy store illegally by breaking the glass to broach the store barrier and enter, starts stealing candy, and sets the alarm for the police to arrive and apprehend the criminal.*

*Cops arrive, ask the intruder to surrender peacefully, only for our idiot and violent intruder to start firing shots at the cop to which the cops retaliate gunfire*

*During such gunfight a cop is killed in the ensuing gunfight. Eventually the robber is apprehended and taken to court for murder*

*Our good judge is wondering if the robber should be charged for murder for the cop's death on top of his already existing crime of robbery, so he asks the jury for their opinion.*

Smart jury: Of course the robber should be charged for murder. The cops fired at the robber AFTER he fired at them 1st and broke the law, so the robber's actions were not self defense under any means.

Daddy63: The robber should be set free and he didnt do anything wrong. Arent poor people entitled to candy too? This court is clearly anti-poor people by saying poor people arent entitled to defend themselves while getting their candy like everyone else.

Rest of jury and judge simultaneously: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:


Just seems like a fairytale fabricated to justify ethnic cleansing of Jews.


What's a fairytale, that Israel was formed by the theft of Palestinian land from native Palestinians and the genocide of Palestinians to acquire that land? Buddy that's not a fairytale, that's a documented historical fact. There are actually archives and history books and even testimonials from soldiers of Isrsel from 1948 where they admit that they intentionally slaughtered and ethnically cleansed the Palestinians from their land. If you dont believe me I'll even provide the sources:

"The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine" by Israeli historian Illan Pape

"Image and Reality of the Palestinian Conflict" by Jewish professor and son of Holocaust survivors Norman Finklestein

"The Hundred Year War on Palestine" by Rashid Al-Khalidi

"1948: Creation and Catastrophe" a documentary where Israeli soldiers from 1948 are interviewed and openly admit to on camera ethnically cleansing Palestine and justifying it

Now, I've quoted to you textbooks and scholarly documents by primary sources and respected scholars on this topic, so dont you dare call anything I've said as fiction or fairytales. You have yet to quote a single source for any of your assertions and contentions while I've provided ample and reputable sources for everything I've said

Stay in your lane kid and dont argue without knowledge


Jews simply have a right to live yet they face an ongoing genocide. I will defend their right to live and defend their right to protect themselves always. Fairytales about robbers don't justify the genocide.

Why do you expect Jews to submit to the genocide and not defend themselves? Should they purposely place themselves in front of the missiles and accept their deaths?



salad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2011
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,226

21 Jun 2021, 3:53 pm

I'm actually at a point that I'll risk being banned from this forum because the more I argue with Daddy63 and hear his BS, the more I'm close to insulting the guy for how badly his arguments are insulting my intelligence
.

I'm done with you. You're a supporter of genocide, a racist, and the worst debater on WP. If I get banned from WP saying all of this then I dont give a literal f**k. Arguing with you has killed more brain cells than any head injury or concussion I've suffered in my life


_________________
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Master Oogway


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 13,464
Location: I'm right here

21 Jun 2021, 4:05 pm

The Jewish people have suffered therefore they're entitled to kill whoever stands in their way of feeling safe is a terrible argument to defend genocide.

Why should the Palestinian people have to suffer for the acts of other people against Jewish peoples?


_________________
the problem with capitalism is that eventually you run out of other people's resources and cheap labour to exploit
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 551

21 Jun 2021, 4:51 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
The Jewish people have suffered therefore they're entitled to kill whoever stands in their way of feeling safe is a terrible argument to defend genocide.

Why should the Palestinian people have to suffer for the acts of other people against Jewish peoples?


The Jewish people are entitled to defend themselves using lethal force in the face of this ongoing genocide.

The Palestinian people should not have to suffer because of the genocide waged against the Jews unless they are killing Jews.



Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 551

21 Jun 2021, 4:59 pm

salad wrote:
I'm actually at a point that I'll risk being banned from this forum because the more I argue with Daddy63 and hear his BS, the more I'm close to insulting the guy for how badly his arguments are insulting my intelligence
.

I'm done with you. You're a supporter of genocide, a racist, and the worst debater on WP. If I get banned from WP saying all of this then I dont give a literal f**k. Arguing with you has killed more brain cells than any head injury or concussion I've suffered in my life


Don't worry. I won't report you for your hate. I prefer you continue to post so people know. It's a perfect example of why free speech is so important.

The ethnic cleansing of Jews is in the region is nearly complete and yet Jews are to blame for defending themselves in the face of such evil. The Jews who defend themselves in the face of the genocide are blamed by the "anti-Zionists."

Again, anti-Zionism isn't anti-Semitism. It's worse. It's equivalent to blaming a mother who kills a serial killer who is murdering her children.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 13,464
Location: I'm right here

21 Jun 2021, 4:59 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
The Palestinian people should not have to suffer because of the genocide waged against the Jews unless they are killing Jews.


Well they are suffering directly as a result of Israeli actions and any Palestinian attempts to resist are used as excuses for imposing further violence, their attempts to speak out on what is being done are silenced with cries of antisemitism and overall their rights are utterly ignored and drowned out by rehashing the tale of how hard done by the Jewish people are.

Punishing the Palestinians for the crimes of other Arab states and of Europeans in the 30s and 40s isn't justice and won't secure a peaceful future for Israel.


_________________
the problem with capitalism is that eventually you run out of other people's resources and cheap labour to exploit
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


Daddy63
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 551

21 Jun 2021, 5:18 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
The Palestinian people should not have to suffer because of the genocide waged against the Jews unless they are killing Jews.


Well they are suffering directly as a result of Israeli actions and any Palestinian attempts to resist are used as excuses for imposing further violence, their attempts to speak out on what is being done are silenced with cries of antisemitism and overall their rights are utterly ignored and drowned out by rehashing the tale of how hard done by the Jewish people are.

Punishing the Palestinians for the crimes of other Arab states and of Europeans in the 30s and 40s isn't justice and won't secure a peaceful future for Israel.


Many innocent Palestinians are suffering because of the ongoing genocide waged against the Jews. The Jews should be commended for there efforts to protect innocent Palestinians while protecting themselves.

The genocide against the Jewish people continues today.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 13,464
Location: I'm right here

21 Jun 2021, 5:23 pm

Daddy63 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Daddy63 wrote:
The Palestinian people should not have to suffer because of the genocide waged against the Jews unless they are killing Jews.


Well they are suffering directly as a result of Israeli actions and any Palestinian attempts to resist are used as excuses for imposing further violence, their attempts to speak out on what is being done are silenced with cries of antisemitism and overall their rights are utterly ignored and drowned out by rehashing the tale of how hard done by the Jewish people are.

Punishing the Palestinians for the crimes of other Arab states and of Europeans in the 30s and 40s isn't justice and won't secure a peaceful future for Israel.


Many innocent Palestinians are suffering because of the ongoing genocide waged against the Jews. The Jews should be commended for there efforts to protect innocent Palestinians while protecting themselves.

The genocide against the Jewish people continues today.


Resisting your homeland being stolen isn't genocide. The Palestinians have every right to defend their homeland from those who would murder them and steal it from them.


_________________
the problem with capitalism is that eventually you run out of other people's resources and cheap labour to exploit
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う


roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 882
Location: Indiana

21 Jun 2021, 5:32 pm

Historically, Israel has had an ambivalent attitude towards anti-semitic violence in other countries. Israel has had little problem cozying up to anti-semitic western regimes. Consider Israel's amicable relations with Argentina during the Dirty War--whom they supplied with weapons which were turned against Argentine Jews. Also consider Israel's friendship with the overtly anti-semitic Orban regime in Hungary, and to a lesser extent the Law and Justice regime in Poland. And, obviously, don't forget the Israeli right's embrace of Donald "Those Nazi supporters of mine were very fine people" Trump.

The Israeli right-wing allies with other right-wingers abroad because geopolitics are more important to the Israeli right than the safety of Jews outside Israel. (Unless they're persecuted in Muslim countries, in which case it's a convenient means of rationalizing the anti-muslim apartheid state). The Israeli right also perpetuates the "dual loyalty" myth to guilt Jews abroad into supporting Israel, while also sowing nationalist resentment of Jews in other countries. Remember Trump calling non-Republican Jews disloyal? That's what I'm talking about.

Israel knows that anti-semitic violence abroad ultimately benefits the Israeli state. It means more Jews will be forced to flee to Israel. This benefits the Israeli right by giving them more settlers to displace Palestinians and reduce their percentage of the vote. This benefits the nationalist right elsewhere bc it means they have a clear destination for where their Jews can go once right-wing violence makes them feel so unsafe they have to go somewhere, anywhere else. It also means fewer Jewish voters--which will hurt the left more than the right, because most Jews know which side of the aisle anti-semites prefer and vote accordingly.

The right-wing also love that the Jews then go to the near east to act as meat shields against those damn dirty Muslims. Better them than white christians and atheists!


_________________
Diagnoses: AS, Depression, General & Social Anxiety
I guess I just wasn't made for these times.
- Brian Wilson

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν
Those with power do what their power permits, while the weak have no choice but to accept it.

- Thucydides