Criminal charges for trump org - cfo cuffed & perp walked!

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2021, 1:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2021, 1:47 pm

I thought he had surrendered before the indictment was handed down ... ?

Link to UPI Article 

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2021, 2:21 pm

So, when will we see Donnie Rotten on COPS? :lol:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2021, 2:24 pm

trump org indicted on 10 counts, cfo allen weisselberg on 15 counts.

Didn't hear if any of the specifics of the charges were disclosed or not - like what they are.. only heard the number of counts.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 11:07 am

Even though prosecutors still need to provide proof of what is described as "willful conduct", it will not be difficult to establish that Weisselberg lived rent-free for years in an apartment paid for by his employer, or that the Trump Organization also paid for his grandchildren's tuition and the leases on his and his wife's Mercedes.  All of this is clearly income and the tax returns show it was never reported as such.

It seems obvious that the Trump Organization and Weisselberg conspired to hide income paid to Weisselberg in the form of free rent, vehicles, and tuition for his family members.  Internal Trump Organization records documented these expensive perks as compensation, but Weisselberg never reported any of the benefits as income on his taxes.

The Trump Organization is also accused of undervaluation of properties in order to evade taxes.

The charges brought against the Trump Organization are said to be part of the "first wave of indictments".  I hope that Trump lives long enough to be perp-walked in handcuffs in front of both the public and the media he so deeply despises.

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 11:42 am

What's his nuts Cohen says there are a dozen different investigations going on and that he's confident charges will be levied against various members of the trump crime family.

And here I thought I was gonna have my free time back to reallocate to something else besides watching the trump circus.. but circus monkeys gonna monkey, soooo.. :lol:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 11:47 am

funeralxempire wrote:

Never, because Cops was cancelled.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 11:55 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

Never, because Cops was cancelled.

Maybe we'll see it everywhere else, though.. CNN, MSNBC, Facebook Live, Liveleak, hell - maybe even on faux news if they want to cash in on any of the ratings dollars.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 1:16 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
What's his nuts Cohen says there are a dozen different investigations going on and that he's confident charges will be levied against various members of the trump crime family.

And here I thought I was gonna have my free time back to reallocate to something else besides watching the trump circus.. but circus monkeys gonna monkey, soooo.. :lol:

Well, you might want to pay attention to the current administration and all the crimes they've already committed.

Nahh! You're not going to do that! Ha!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 1:19 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
What's his nuts Cohen says there are a dozen different investigations going on and that he's confident charges will be levied against various members of the trump crime family.  And here I thought I was gonna have my free time back to reallocate to something else besides watching the trump circus.. but circus monkeys gonna monkey, soooo.
Well, you might want to pay attention to the current administration and all the crimes they've already committed.  Nahh! You're not going to do that! Ha!
Gotta wait until the current president leaves office as a result of another fair and honest election.

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 1:30 pm

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
What's his nuts Cohen says there are a dozen different investigations going on and that he's confident charges will be levied against various members of the trump crime family.  And here I thought I was gonna have my free time back to reallocate to something else besides watching the trump circus.. but circus monkeys gonna monkey, soooo.
Well, you might want to pay attention to the current administration and all the crimes they've already committed.  Nahh! You're not going to do that! Ha!
Gotta wait until the current president leaves office as a result of another fair and honest election.

You really have no clue what I'm talking about, do you?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 1:44 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
I really do not CARE what you are talking about any more than what it takes to post this reply.

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 2:27 pm

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
I really do not CARE what you are talking about any more than what it takes to post this reply.

So basically, you don't give a s**t about this country. All your rhetoric is just BS, yes? If you cared about this country, you might to oay attention to the current administration and what they are up to. You might want to speak out against Biden dropping bombs on a foriegn country without Congressional approval. You might want to speak out against the fact that he has backed away from all his campaign promises.

Gosh! You certainly had a lot to say about Trump's misdeeds and crimes. Why don't you have that much passion now? I'm curious.

It's interesting that you have a link in your signature to Trump's crimes. How about expanding that to Obama's crimes. How about expanding that to George W. Bush's crimes?How about expanding that to Bill Clinton's crimes?How about expanding that to Reagan's crimes?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 4:16 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
So basically, you don't give a s**t about this country. All your rhetoric is just BS, yes? If you cared about this country, you might to oay attention to the current administration and what they are up to. You might want to speak out against Biden dropping bombs on a foriegn country without Congressional approval. You might want to speak out against the fact that he has backed away from all his campaign promises.

Gosh! You certainly had a lot to say about Trump's misdeeds and crimes. Why don't you have that much passion now? I'm curious.

It's interesting that you have a link in your signature to Trump's crimes. How about expanding that to Obama's crimes. How about expanding that to George W. Bush's crimes? How about expanding that to Bill Clinton's crimes?How about expanding that to Reagan's crimes?
I will leave that up to you -- since you are so certain that crimes have been committed -- just be sure to cite valid evidence to support your claims, and not any more of those off-the-wall YouTube videos or any more comic-book "science".

45OFFICE = TRE45ON
Lock Him Up!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 6:07 pm

Fnord wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

It's interesting that you have a link in your signature to Trump's crimes. How about expanding that to Obama's crimes. How about expanding that to George W. Bush's crimes? How about expanding that to Bill Clinton's crimes?How about expanding that to Reagan's crimes?
I will leave that up to you -- since you are so certain that crimes have been committed -- just be sure to cite valid evidence to support your claims, and not any more of those off-the-wall YouTube videos or any more comic-book "science".

Oh, Lord! Do you really need citations to prove that Biden bombed Syria? Do you really need citations to prove that Obama started five new wars in the ME? Do you really need citations to prove Bush lied about Iraq?

Holy s**t! Everything I've mentioned can be verified through corporate media!

Last edited by Cornflake on 03 Jul 2021, 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.: Removed a personal attack

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2021, 6:40 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Holy s**t! Everything I've mentioned can be verified through corporate media!

You mean the biased corporate media that we're not supposed to trust? So now we ARE supposed to trust them?

Dat fake outage is almost convincing. Try it again, but with feeling.

Well, he's infuriated by it, so it MUST be true!